Is it just me or has Nikki Haley been on CNN alot lately?

1708894577049.png

The Framers Framed Us

That's your worthless Constitution creating such a situation. Most other elections have a run-off. Perot would have come in second and beaten Clinton in the run-off. Same with Teddy Roosevelt and Wilson.
There are too many GOP voters who only voted for Trump because he was the nominee. If we had ranked choice, I doubt he would have gotten as much as NY votes as he did in both 2016 and 2020. That's the problem with plurality voting.

Is there really an upside to doing that? I'm assuming she's trying to get the independent voter.
Nikki is hunting for votes anywhere she can find them. But she might be a bit naive soliciting votes from Democrats or Democrats pretending to be Independents. She has been getting quite a few of those in states with open primaries or when Dems temporarily re-register as GOP just to vote for her trying to hurt Trump. What she may not realize is that in the general election, if she somehow was the nominee, those same people will savage her and no way in hell will vote for her. You can sometimes seem to sleep with a snake without harm, but it's still a snake. And sooner or later it will bite you.

Forum List

Back