Is homosexuality a choice or not

Your posts. You're just a troll. You don't have anything worthwhile to say, so you make spurious accusations. Telling someone to "Stop it already" is "espousing controlling people"? You know better, but you're trying to get under my skin. Because I call you on your crap, and it pisses you off. Just another of the many reasons I can't take you seriously.

Nope. Just pointing out that a growing number of hetero married couples are choosing to be childless. Some crazies out there think this is a bad trend. It's nothing of the sort.
Being childless is not the same as forgetting the natural sexual order of men mating with women

Normal people should promote the normal heterosexual lifestyle

Its the abnormal perverts who should not be influencing children
What do you even mean by promote heterosexuality? That sounds so obscure and freakish to my ears.

Are you saying homosexuals are "abnormal perverts"?

Your posts. You're just a troll. You don't have anything worthwhile to say, so you make spurious accusations. Telling someone to "Stop it already" is "espousing controlling people"? You know better, but you're trying to get under my skin. Because I call you on your crap, and it pisses you off. Just another of the many reasons I can't take you seriously.
Those are pretty vague assertions. Maybe you could back that up with a specific quote from me to support that belief. Because I don't think you can. Because I haven't done anything you are accusing me of doing. I think you are upset because I have well thought out positions and you can't address them directly with well thought out positions of your own.

Perhaps all sexuality is wrong and serves no purpose.
If it is wrong to be a man loving a woman, then no baby would be born, just like two men or two women cannot naturally have a baby.

With all the diseases that are found in Uranus, to have someone put a fleshy part in the shitter, then you cant wonder how you got some really bad sickness...

Well considering that way more kids are born than needed I don't think you have to worry. Although there are a growing number of married couples who are choosing to be childless. And it's not a bad thing.
You are right, no fucking kid should be born from a Dumbass Marxist woman ever. That would end the problem with all the problems of the world....

Those are pretty vague assertions. Maybe you could back that up with a specific quote from me to support that belief. Because I don't think you can. Because I haven't done anything you are accusing me of doing. I think you are upset because I have well thought out positions and you can't address them directly with well thought out positions of your own.
Piss off troll.

Normal people should promote the normal heterosexual lifestyle

Its the abnormal perverts who should not be influencing children
Try getting your butt head areound this. To gay people, being gay is normal.

And this: Straight people do promote heterosexuality all of the time in subtle and not so subtle ways. In fact they expect it and require it.

Gay people are much more open to allowing children to discover who they are without coercion or shame

Forum List

Back