Is Hillary Clinton Too Old To Be President?

There are four dead people and there families plus millions of other Americans who were given a cock and bull story about a out of control protest over a video that might disagree none of that is made up nor is the fact security concerns by the late Ambassador were not addressed or the fact that security was reduced while he was voicing his concerns.
It is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.

And I find it pretty hypocritical of the right to make such a big deal out of this, when they said nothing about Bush dropping the ball and doing nothing about Bin Laden for 8 months, after he was warned about a possible attack.

Since they had nothing to say then, I don't care to hear anything from them now.

Oh the great Bin Laden warnings tell us what were those warnings exactly? Weren't they something along the lines of Al-Qaeda determined to attack U.S. now if those warnings had given a possible when, where, and how you might actually have a legitimate point. Unlike the Benghazi attack where attacks against the British had prompted them to pull there people out of there and the consulate had been attacked a couple of times before the 9-11 attack one of them with a bomb that blew a 25 foot hole in compound wall. You try spinning any harder you may hurt yourself.

Hence the phrase "Low information Voter".
That doesn't make me a "Low information Voter", republican's are just as much to blame on Benghazi as the democrats, maybe more. Because it is the neocon foreign policy agenda that is creating all the hatred towards American's.

Who has been in charge of America foreign policy for the last four and half years and had the only major role in Libya? Hint it has not been a Republican.

She should be in jail because of 4 dead Americans and if you runs you know that that will be the campaign for the others ..To REFRESH Americans minds

The only people who care about Benghazi are the ones who wouldn't vote for a Democrat if she cured cancer and had Jesus for a running mate.

You fucking cold hearted bastard.

Men died there. Now I know we post on message boards and we joke about shit but come on Joe.

They died there man. They really did die there.

She shot herself in the foot by not running away from her Iraq vote like the rest of the Dems who voted in favor of it did if she runs in 2016 and continues the trend she has so far with Benghazi she could have a repeat of the 2008 primary's.
Benghazi's just another made up scandal from the right, it's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Did a good man die there?

Did he die because he believed in America?

His name was? I think I heard his name was Chris. He was a real person. He was someone's son. He was someone's something special.

Just because of politics doesn't make him less of a man

Hey hey hey I thought you thought she was hot back on a couple of posts.....

I had to reconsider how much I loved you at that moment but then I realized you were PWI

I had to reconsider how much I loved you at that moment but then I realized you were PWI

heh... I'd still fuck her brains out if I could... but I'd never in a million years vote for her... :)

you gonna answer your PM's 'r wut...?!

Is Hillary Clinton Too Old To Be President?

Too old, too stupid, and too corrupt.

How do I know this would be a terrible political strategy? Partly because it would force Republicans to explain why age is a problem for Clinton but wasn’t for the sainted Ronald Reagan, who was also 69 when first elected in 1980. This is impossible. But mostly because building a strategy around the physical characteristics of a woman would be, for Republicans, like handing a box of matches to a curious toddler—certain to quickly engulf everyone in flames. Some Republicans wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation to say something impolitic or downright misogynistic—or, even likelier, wouldn’t recognize that they were doing so. The race would become a referendum on gender. That’s a race Republicans can never win.

More: The Colossal Stupidity of Calling Hillary Clinton 'Too Old' for the White House - Businessweek

Why are you so sure she'll be elected in 2016?
Because no one else in the country has the star-power to run against her.

That didn't work against Obama, and he was a last-minute, junior senator invader into the race.

Star power is easy, especially for young people. A newly thinned down Christie, for instance, might well have more star power than Hillary. IMO.

I'd vote for her in a minute, but I don't think she's a shoo-in. If she were, she'd already be president.

[
You don't keep up with current events much do you slick? The fact that they knew it had nothing to do with any movie the night it was happening as already been proven and admitted to. They knew from day 1 no movie was involved in the attacks. They lied and they they let Americans die to further their election chances. Hillary, Obama and the rest of that scum should be arrested, tried, convicted, and if found guilty sentenced to death for being accessories to murder.

How do we even know that now?

I mean, until we capture the terrorists who did this, and beat confessions out of them, how do we know what they were thinking, exactly?

What we have is the best guess of intelligence. The best guess of intelligence is that the attacks in Libya were motivated by this movie just like the ones in Egypt and 20 other countries that week. And you guys were all on here saying that the guy who made this movie was such a wonderful man.

Frankly, you guys change your story so often on why we should be upset about Benghazi even your own candidate can't keep up, which is why Romney looked like a twit in the Second Debate when Candy bitch-slapped him.

She should be in jail because of 4 dead Americans and if you runs you know that that will be the campaign for the others ..To REFRESH Americans minds

The only people who care about Benghazi are the ones who wouldn't vote for a Democrat if she cured cancer and had Jesus for a running mate.

[...]

Men died there. Now I know we post on message boards and we joke about shit but come on Joe.

True. And that was terrible. But no one in America killed them. That was Muslim murderers who did that. Losing an ambassador and his pitifully small security detail is obviously a very bad thing for the State Department! Especially a professional, career ambassador willing to go to a dangerous area like that --- it's not a joke for anyone.

It is clear mistakes were made, and it's clear why: the administration wanted to pretend that Obama had cleaned up Libya, no problems here, move along and vote for the President, so Obama could win the election. There is no reason to blame Hillary for any of that: that was a decision "above her pay grade," as they say.

And she left the State Department at once. So she is separating herself from this increasingly dubious administration, for YEARS. No one will mention Benghazi if she runs, IMO.

You fucking cold hearted bastard.

Yes, they really, really did.

And how is that ANYONE'S fault other than the terrorists who killed them.

It's always tacky to try to use a coffin as a soapbox. Bush-43 didn't try to do it when the Cole blew up. Kerry didn't do it after Iraq.

Romney tried it, and he got slapped down hard for it.

Most Americans see this as throwing red meat to the stupids that watch Faux News and listen to Hate radio...

Outside your little bubble, no one cares, because they realize that the Middle East is dangerous.

WASHINGTON — Stuart Stevens, the top strategist for Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign, declared to an audience of reporters at a breakfast last month that electing Hillary Rodham Clinton would be like going back in time. “She’s been around since the ’70s,” he said.

At a conservative conference earlier in the year, Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Republican leader, ridiculed the 2016 Democratic field as “a rerun of ‘The Golden Girls,’ ” referring to Mrs. Clinton and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., who is 70.

The 2016 election may be far off, but one theme is becoming clear: Republican strategists and presidential hopefuls, in ways subtle and overt, are eager to focus a spotlight on Mrs. Clinton’s age. The former secretary of state will be 69 by the next presidential election, a generation removed from most of the possible Republican candidates.

More: Republicans Paint Clinton as Old News for 2016 Presidential Election - The New York Times - By JONATHAN MARTIN

So, her age is all they got? Actually, that's a plus for her.

Ageism is an ugly, ugly thing. A HUGE contingency of voters in this country are the over 50s and the baby boomers. Hilary is one of them. She will bring out the liberal vote, the women's vote and the over 50s vote. Old news these days is the complete lack of awareness the Republican party has for what America wants in leadership and in governance. One thing we don't want is more prejudice and bigotry, including those who are ageist assholes.

Forum List

Back