Is Hillary Clinton the only Dem capable of winning in 2016?

Nope, it will depend on how long the stink of Obama lingers. Its that stink that you dem/libs will have to deal with.

but fear not "if you like your healthcare you can keep it, period"

"what difference, at this point, does it make"

"57 states"

"corpseman"

"ah aint no ways tarred"

As opposed to "I can see Russia from my house!"

I always thought it was corpsman too. Didn't know you didn't pronounce the s. "Oh, no, that must mean I'm a failure in life!!" <sarcasm>
Yeah, Tina Fey sure hung that quote around Palin's neck on SNL.:eusa_whistle:

I doubt any democrat will win this next time. It'll be a republican, that's just the way in works. Very seldom has a new democrat or republican taken over as president from his/her same party. Odds are against it.

Teddy Roosevelt, 1904, after 8 years of Republican rule.
WH Taft, 1908, after 12 years of Republican rule.
H Hoover, 1928, after 8 years of republican rule.
FDR, 1940, after 8 years of Democratic rule.
FDR, 1944, after 12 years of Democratic rule.
Truman, 1948, after 16 years of Democratic rule.
Bush 41 1988, after 8 years of Republican rule.

Already happened 8 times in the last 108 years.

That's 8 out of 28 cycles, or: 28.57% of the time.

But here are the open cycles after at least eight years of one party's rule:

1904, 1908, 1912, 1920, 1928, 1940, 1944, 1948, 1952, 1960, 1968, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2008.

So, actually, it's 8 out of 15, or 53.33% of the time.

It's happened more than people realize.

Nope, it will depend on how long the stink of Obama lingers. Its that stink that you dem/libs will have to deal with.

"57 states"

"corpseman"

"ah aint no ways tarred"

I always thought it was corpsman too. Didn't know you didn't pronounce the s. "Oh, no, that must mean I'm a failure in life!!" <sarcasm>

No, just means you're dumber than Palin, but don't worry, you hang with a bunch of dumb fucks that are all dumber than Palin...they're called Democrats!

The answer is yes, unfortunately. I will vote for her. She will make a great President.

But I would like to have another choice of someone who didn't make the mistake of voting for the failed & flopped Iraq War, like President Obama.

"57 states"

"corpseman"

"ah aint no ways tarred"

Yeah, Tina Fey sure hung that quote around Palin's neck on SNL.:eusa_whistle:

The real funny part of that is all the LIV Democrats actually believe Palin said that.... but don't believe Obuma admitted he was a plagiarist!

The answer is yes, unfortunately. I will vote for her. She will make a great President.

But I would like to have another choice of someone who didn't make the mistake of voting for the failed & flopped Iraq War, like President Obama.

Try bringing back Kucinich!... He, at least had a HOT wife!...Certainly better looking than the Mooch is!... A hard time making fun of her, except she seems to be a foot taller that the midget!

kucinichwife.jpg

Hillary is the obvious choice. Republicans have nobody that can beat her right now. Add in the stupid Benghazi, Blowjobs and Old hag campaign Republicans will run against her and she is a shoe in

Let me re-state my comment...I hope the Democrats are stupid enough to run Hillary...:lol:

Actually, I believe they are...plenty stupid enough

Last edited:

Try bringing back Kucinich!... He, at least had a HOT wife!...Certainly better looking than the Mooch is!... A hard time making fun of her, except she seems to be a foot taller that the midget!

kucinichwife.jpg

I have to admire him. Most short men I have known, want nothing to do with a woman taller than they. They haven't the confidence.

Hillary is the obvious choice. Republicans have nobody that can beat her right now. Add in the stupid Benghazi, Blowjobs and Old hag campaign Republicans will run against her and she is a shoe in

Let me re-state my comment...I hope the Democrats are stupid enough to run Hillary...:lol:

Of course they are....republicans do not have anyone capable of beating her

kucinichwife.jpg

I have to admire him. Most short men I have known, want nothing to do with a woman taller than they. They haven't the confidence.

Looks like his daughter

I like Hillary but I do think it would be risky for the Democrats to nominate her. She simply is not a good campaigner. She lacks the personal charisma that Bill Clinton and Obama both have. That isn't a negative comment about her but just the way it is. She can get her core supporters worked up but that is as far as it seems to go . That is just my opinion but I am afraid it is true. For the sake of the Democratic party, I hope the come with a different nominee.

I like Hillary but I do think it would be risky for the Democrats to nominate her. She simply is not a good campaigner. She lacks the personal charisma that Bill Clinton and Obama both have. That isn't a negative comment about her but just the way it is. She can get her core supporters worked up but that is as far as it seems to go . That is just my opinion but I am afraid it is true. For the sake of the Democratic party, I hope the come with a different nominee.

Hillary's best days are behind her. She just seems tired. Kind of like McCain in 2008. But she is more than capable of dealing with the best the Republicans have to offer.

I would look at her pulling 330-350 electoral votes

"57 states"

"corpseman"

"ah aint no ways tarred"

is tina fey running for president?

"57 states"

"corpseman"

"ah aint no ways tarred"

is tina fey running for president?

She has a better chance than Sarah

Hillary's best days are behind her. She just seems tired. Kind of like McCain in 2008. But she is more than capable of dealing with the best the Republicans have to offer.

Hilly ain't no way tie erred

Last edited by a moderator:

you have been breathing too much sewer gas, norton. She will be destroyed by whoever the GOP runs. The people are fed up with the clintons, the bushes, the obamas, the Schumers, the pelosis, the McCains, the McConnels, the Boehners, and all of the other long time leeches in DC.

I really don't think the dems will run her, she is OLD, TIRED, and has way too much baggage.

Forum List

Back