Is Herman Cain really running for president or just trying to sell his books?

Herman Cain's campaign was never meant to be anything other than a publicity stunt, with maybe a bit of self-indulgent rich-guy-playing-fantasy-candidate thrown in,

but Cain seriously under-estimated the wackiness of the GOP base and its apparent ability to launch any loon to momentary stardom.
Cain should try to exhibit his Patriotism.....and, send cases of his book to.....

:bsflag:

yeah yeah, the NEW boring lefty talking point...^^^^^^^

No you stupid fuck, its been this way for a long time. Running for president is a wonderful way to earn more money on the speaking circuit.
Some run for the VP spot and a select few actual run for the seat. Its part of thr game of running for president.

Go educate yourself you ignorant fuckhole.

my my JACK..get up on wrong side of the bed this morning...?
you know there is something you can do about that hardon you have for me...:lol:

Last edited:
I posted yesterday that Cain is selling books.
His campaign is using American's donations to buy his books at full list price, which is not the norm. He gets his full cut from each book bought.

His campaign is a sham, to increase his speaking fees (that's what he has been doing since leaving Godfather's Pizza - he's been a motivational speaker).

So he will come out of this a winner, no matter what. Like Palin, he has no interest in public service, just private enrichment, playing Rightwingers for suckers.

Every Presidential hopeful has a book. It is a part of the approval process. So now Mr. Cain is any different? I remember when Mr. Obama's book had something about his past drug use. It was never brought up in the media as an issue. I do not see that kind of writting from Mr. cain.

......Probably because availability (of his book).....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

After his recent announcement that he's pro-choice, he really doesn't stand a chance to be nominated, so selling his book seems like all he has left.

Sooo, T.H.E. New Voice isn't really buying Hermoid's books with campaign donations?

It;s called making money. It is the american dream...:eusa_pray:

It's also why the American dream has turned into the American nightmare!

George Carlin on the American Dream (with transcript) « Shoq Value

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQs-jDI7j8]George Carlin the illusion of freedom - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B37o92G2lQ[/ame]
(Before Dennis Miller turned "conservative".....when people still thought he was funny....)

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RW7h9-rTHM[/ame]​

Last edited:
After his recent announcement that he's pro-choice, he really doesn't stand a chance to be nominated, so selling his book seems like all he has left.

“I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country" ~ Mitt Romney

Yeah, and Romney can't seem to crack 25%. I wonder why!
He' one o' those loopy Mormons......like Glenn Beck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YiAkTdmj0A]Glenn Beck Barks Like A Dog On TV - YouTube[/ame]

.....But, they've got a....

....very-entertaining story!!

(...Not as good as talking-snakes and talking-bushes, though.)

No you stupid fuck, its been this way for a long time. Running for president is a wonderful way to earn more money on the speaking circuit.
Some run for the VP spot and a select few actual run for the seat. Its part of thr game of running for president.

Go educate yourself you ignorant fuckhole.

my my JACK..get up on wrong side of the bed this morning...?
you know there is something you can do about that hardon you have for me...:lol:

You wish nice punt but it doesnt excuse your ignorance on another subject once again.

no I don't wish, I wouldn't wish you on my worst enemy.. now go do something about your hardon it just might make you a somewhat more pleasant person, doubtful, but it's worth a try...

Last edited:
"It took our nation nearly 250 years to end slavery and live up to the self-evident truth that all men are created equal. It should not take us another 250 years to cease the involuntary negative return most working people receive from Social Security, or the involuntary servitude imposed by the oppressive income tax code."

Right. That's exactly the same thing...to morons. :cuckoo:

Idiot.

I posted yesterday that Cain is selling books.
His campaign is using American's donations to buy his books at full list price, which is not the norm. He gets his full cut from each book bought.

His campaign is a sham, to increase his speaking fees (that's what he has been doing since leaving Godfather's Pizza - he's been a motivational speaker).

So he will come out of this a winner, no matter what. Like Palin, he has no interest in public service, just private enrichment, playing Rightwingers for suckers.

Every Presidential hopeful has a book. It is a part of the approval process. So now Mr. Cain is any different? I remember when Mr. Obama's book had something about his past drug use. It was never brought up in the media as an issue. I do not see that kind of writting from Mr. cain.

Yes. Didn't you see the part I bolded? That is definitely different. Even Poor Sarah didn't use campaign contributions to buy her own books at full list price.

Do you have a date for that pic of Obama touting his book?

I'm curious because it was published in 2006. Normally, people tout when it's launched, not when they're being paid by the country to Govern it. I'm also curious because, if he was President when touting his book.... that's using my money for his business.

I need to know if I should be outraged.

It seems that it was from 2006.
10/18/2006 Barnes & Noble
55 Old Orchard Center
Skokie, IL 60077
11:30 am

10/19/2006 Barnes & Noble
33 East 17th Street
New York, NY 10003
Noon
Obama: Hitting the road for book tour, politics. SUNDAY OBAMA HYPE UPDATE - Lynn Sweet

No outrage necessary.

So, this wasn't a pic of the President touting his book. Well, I am shocked to discover that. Not. It was, in fact, someone planning to run for President touting his book. OMG, just like Cain!

What I find funny.... during Obama's campaign.... yep, copies of his book were for sale at every event. Was no big deal then. Apparently it is an outrage now though. Double standards again.

You are a class-less clod.

"It took our nation nearly 250 years to end slavery and live up to the self-evident truth that all men are created equal. It should not take us another 250 years to cease the involuntary negative return most working people receive from Social Security, or the involuntary servitude imposed by the oppressive income tax code."

Right. That's exactly the same thing...to morons. :cuckoo:

Idiot.

You expect different from the Brain Dead?

ANOTHER worthless thread brought to us by THINKPROGRESS.

how the hell did we ever get so lucky?

Their use of the word 'think' is about as relevant as the 'truth' part of 'truthmatters'. Bullshit is bullshit no matter how you wrap it up.

In my opinion, There should be a limit placed on how many worthless threads can be posted a day from that ignorant site.

I mean we get threads like, Herman Cain wants people to buy USED FOOD for crying out loud, and than the RAGE beings. Damn stupid.
Yet, you still click on the links, and add your drooling gibberish.

Why is that? Are evil Liberals forcing you?

Their use of the word 'think' is about as relevant as the 'truth' part of 'truthmatters'. Bullshit is bullshit no matter how you wrap it up.

In my opinion, There should be a limit placed on how many worthless threads can be posted a day from that ignorant site.

I mean we get threads like, Herman Cain wants people to buy USED FOOD for crying out loud, and than the RAGE beings. Damn stupid.
Yet, you still click on the links, and add your drooling gibberish.

Why is that? Are evil Liberals forcing you?

Why don't you buy your own site? or stay at thinkprogress?
and drooling gibberish you all your threads and postings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back