Breaking: Obama Gives Car Company 529 Million Loan To Build Cars...........In Finland

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Yes, the thread topic is right and this proves Obama's loyalty isn't with the United States. This is what a usurper does when you are not Constitionally qualified for Article 2 Section 1 as Obama. On to the story, my favorite tidbit was that the DOE wanted to insure that all the guaranteed loan funds stayed in America. Green Jobs is nothing more than a conduit for laundering tax payer money into the pockets of liberals and their friends, namely Obama's.

Car Company Gets U.S. Loan, Builds Cars In Finland - ABC News

As the article you linked to makes clear, the DOE has required Fisker to spend the money obtained through the loan guarantees in the US. Fisker says they have complied and will continue to comply. This is an American company acting internationally, not one leaving the US.

The article also quotes some people skeptical about the future auto loan program. They may be right about the future, I'm not qualified to judge. Today, though, the program seems to be going fine.

• Banned
As the article you linked to makes clear, the DOE has required Fisker to spend the money obtained through the loan guarantees in the US. Fisker says they have complied and will continue to comply. This is an American company acting internationally, not one leaving the US.

The article also quotes some people skeptical about the future auto loan program. They may be right about the future, I'm not qualified to judge. Today, though, the program seems to be going fine.
What is the nationality of the workers who are going to benefit from assembling these cars?

Forum List

Back