Zone1 Is God an Alien?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I have had dreams of God visiting me as an Alien... sometimes I wonder if God is an Alien or if some of the religions around the world are from Alien visitation. You look at the Egyptians where they get the technology to build that? Aliens of course. We look at Mayan ruins in Mexico who built that and who were they worshipping? Alien visitors. We look at crop circles, stonehenge, easter island, sacsayhuama, nasca lines. All from Alien visitation.

I met PHD College professors who behind closed doors told me they were believers in Aliens. I read even about a Harvard Physicist / astronomer Avi Loeb has some belief in aliens.

Magician Aliester Crowley wrote the Book of Law by being communicated from some outside being, some believe was an alien called Aiwass. His magic was powerful he even knew how to create a portal between our world and Aliens to pass through.

Scientology I heard believes in visitation from Aliens. Xenu visited this planet and aliens invaded.

In the magic groups I joined doing rituals and performing magic I met several people who claimed they could directly communicate with aliens through astral travel. I met one guy who said he was an Alien in past lives. He said he had been reborn 9 times, had 9 past lives.

Last edited:
The “experts” believe we have been visited at least five times — the last time around 10 000 years ago . Anunnaki etc —— that their leader should have been seen as “God” is understandable . The evidence is huge but naturally mainstream are reluctant to open themselves to ridicule and being side lined from research grants etc , and even their mainstream and academic jobs and positions

I have had dreams of God visiting me as an Alien... sometimes I wonder if God is an Alien or if some of the religions around the world are from Alien visitation. You look at the Egyptians where they get the technology to build that? Aliens of course. We look at Mayan ruins in Mexico who built that and who were they worshipping? Alien visitors. We look at crop circles, stonehenge, easter island, sacsayhuama, nasca lines. All from Alien visitation.

I met PHD College professors who behind closed doors told me they were believers in Aliens. I read even about a Harvard Physicist / astronomer Avi Loeb has some belief in aliens.

Magician Aliester Crowley wrote the Book of Law by being communicated from some outside being, some believe was an alien called Aiwass. His magic was powerful he even knew how to create a portal between our world and Aliens to pass through.

Scientology I heard believes in visitation from Aliens. Xenu visited this planet and aliens invaded.

In the magic groups I joined doing rituals and performing magic I met several people who claimed they could directly communicate with aliens through astral travel. I met one guy who said he was an Alien in past lives. He said he had been reborn 9 times, had 9 past lives.
if he aint a human then yes he is an alien being....

Some scientists also think that aliens seeded life on earth. The problem for them is, life seemed to "evolve" so quickly, almost immediately, once earth was formed as they keep finding earlier and earlier life.

But the problem for those people is, the universe is only about 15 billion years old. It took earth about 10 billion years to form from the Big Bang. So it took about 10 billion years to form worlds where life could exist. Where then did the aliens evolve?

Hmm?

But scientists feel much better talking about aliens than they do God. For them, it distances themselves from religion which is a must in their minds because they are mean of reason and not faith. And the thought of God I think spooks them much worse than about little green men. The irony here is though, the notion of God simply makes more sense because trying to find the seeding trail of life is like a dog chasing its tail.

As for God, he was before time. He created the Big Bang. There, that solves all our problems explaining all this.

But that would require a different dimension than the one we exist in now. But once again, scientists already believe in other dimensions, I think around 10 of them. So once again, what is the problem in believing in God?

Well if God created us, he is not really alien to us other than the fact his is Holy and we are not. In other words, that aspect of God is what repulses them the most. They would much rather believe in aliens that may want to destroy the earth or eat us than they would a loving God coming to earth to die for their sins on a cross and who will judge their sins

IF there is such thing as "god", then yes. They are alien. But not like YOU think.

They are alien because they aren't a part of this world, not from it.
God would be alien in the fact that God is from another dimension and his abilities that are alien to us.

But creation is merely a reflection of God, what he likes, what he does not like, just like our creations are a reflection of us. As the good book says, man is made in the image of God.

And looking at man, what drives us? What motivates us? Love does. As the Bible says, God is love, which is a very powerful statement. And judging what matters to us in life, love answers the call once again

Love is the portal between dimensions and what links us to God. Love exists in perhaps all dimensions, and if so, love is the only thing that is really real.

But this sort of thinking troubles science. After all, how can love be real if you can't measure it, if you can't see or hear it, etc? Science clumsily describes love as complex interactions in the brain. But that is our existence, it is complex and interconnecting. This is what is troubling to those in science, it is the notion that there is more to life than the material universe, but science only studies the material universe. Therefore, they must come to a conclusion that understanding reality goes beyond science and their field of expertise which they have dedicated their whole lives to. That means, no matter who much they learn about science, it will never answer all their questions

Last edited:
I really believe sometime God and our religions come from Alien visitation.

I recently watched again one of my favorite movies series as a kid , "V". I see the movie and I wonder how much is science fiction and how much is real life? I really feel Aliens already are here living among us disguised as humans. Who is an Alien? Well for one I have always suspected scientists like Albert Einstein for one was an Alien. Your next door neighbor could be an alien, your boss, your teacher, your friend, even relatives. Unfortunately people either think your joking or your insane if you mention any alien stuff to them.

I believe a lot of our technology we have today was learned from Aliens from another planet. In fact a friend of mine told me he knew for a fact that some of our technology came from Aliens. Why? He said because Aliens who he communicated with through meditation and astral travel told him, also in a past life he said he was an alien. I think he may have even thought he was an Alien himself. He spent all his life learning magic in Occult secret societies. He learned the powers of vibrations and he said this is what we learned from Aliens. He said technology such as cellphones, WiFi, Bluetooth, this all came from Aliens.

One strange thing my fellow occultist did was have me stare at him for like an hour straight meditating and vibrating. I did and his face changed from that of a human to an Alien or some non-human form. He asked what I observed and I told him. He smiled at me and said very good, now you can see.

I really believe there is a consipiracy by the government to shut people up about Aliens. I know people who were in the military who said they were threatened to shut up about what they saw. Yes my own friend I met through occult groups said he was in the military and encountered Alien stuff (top secret) in the military, but he was threatened not to talk about it. He said he saw remanants of alien aircraft he thought and an alien. I swear I have seen strange objects myself flying in the sky at night sometimes that I couldn't make out.

I think a lot of the world religous boils down to visits from Alien spacecrafts. If you study Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, the Myans, the Greeks, The Romans, the Egyptians and the book of the Dead.... alien encounters seem to solve a piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:
They only come her because we are the only planet where they can get away with sticking things up the peoples asses. They can't even do that on Uranus.

Forum List

Back