Is George Soros Evil?

Is George Soros Evil?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Now, how do they go about engineering those changes. I'll wait.

If you give a crap go do some googling, there's quite a bit about the history of progressive movements throughout us history. I won't wait. There was no mas murdering, have a nice day mod, and keep slinging lies and untruths. It suits you.

Of course there was no mass murder in the USA. The PEOPLE are armed. That's the reason for the 2nd Amendment or didn't you get the memo. But let's look at the progressive movement here in the USA. What did we have in common with Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union?

Of course there was no mass murder in the USA.

Right, thanks, take care.

Don't pout when I trash your argument. It's unbecoming. This is a cause and effect world. I am a liberal Democrat. Always have been. My grandfather was a pretty high level member of the American Communist Party so I got to see the progressive movement from the inside. It wasn't pretty. I am for the freedom of the PEOPLE. Not the power of government which is always the end result of progressive policies.

Read through the thread again.

Of course there was no mass murder in the USA. [Although there have been numerous progressive movements]

You conceded right there and I accepted gracefully. Good day to you sir.

You still haven't answered the question of what we had in common with the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Why is that? And the 2nd Amendment is the only thing that has prevented mass murder in this country. Good day to you.

If you give a crap go do some googling, there's quite a bit about the history of progressive movements throughout us history. I won't wait. There was no mas murdering, have a nice day mod, and keep slinging lies and untruths. It suits you.

Of course there was no mass murder in the USA. The PEOPLE are armed. That's the reason for the 2nd Amendment or didn't you get the memo. But let's look at the progressive movement here in the USA. What did we have in common with Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union?

Of course there was no mass murder in the USA.

Right, thanks, take care.

Don't pout when I trash your argument. It's unbecoming. This is a cause and effect world. I am a liberal Democrat. Always have been. My grandfather was a pretty high level member of the American Communist Party so I got to see the progressive movement from the inside. It wasn't pretty. I am for the freedom of the PEOPLE. Not the power of government which is always the end result of progressive policies.

Read through the thread again.

Of course there was no mass murder in the USA. [Although there have been numerous progressive movements]

You conceded right there and I accepted gracefully. Good day to you sir.

You still haven't answered the question of what we had in common with the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Why is that? And the 2nd Amendment is the only thing that has prevented mass murder in this country. Good day to you.

Perhaps you should consider your claim more carefully next time, even with the advantage of shifting self penned definitions.

george-soros-europes-nightmare-is-getting-worse-and-only-germany-can-make-it-stop.jpg

Yes, he is evil.

Did they model the Sith Lord off of George Soros?

Emperor_RotJ.png

seems to me ---no one could blame the 14 year old soros orphan------but as an ADULT -----he does not come out well.---
but he is right about his lack of guilt-------stuff just happened
to him-------part of the fault lies with the 'godfather'-----what got him into Nazi cooperation and schlepping the little jew boy along? Hungarians had choices. Soros had a very
weird childhood and grew up to be an even weirder adult. Nothing likable about him
He's a sociopath

They don't come much more evil than George Soros. Anyone who calls working for Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's "then best time of my life" is evil to their core. Anyone who advocates for liberal policy which creates poverty and oppression is evil to their core (or ignorant).

Soros trying to control every facet of the U.S. system - from economic, to political, to legal, and more...
  • The Florida Safety and Justice group just poured nearly $1.4 million — all of which came from Soros and his 527 group — into a previously low-budget Democratic primary for state attorney in Central Florida before Tuesday’s vote.
  • “As a candidate and citizen of Caddo Parish, if an outsider was that interested in the race, I wanted to know exactly what he had in mind for the criminal justice system if he were to win,” said Dhu Thompson, a Louisiana attorney who lost a district attorney race to a Soros-backed candidate, James Stewart, in 2015. Soros gave over $930,000 — more than 22 times the local median household income — to the group boosting Stewart.
  • Soros’ spending started on these races about a year ago, when he put over $1 million into “Safety and Justice” groups that helped elect two new district attorneys in Louisiana and Mississippi and reelect a third — Hinds County, Miss., DA Robert Shuler Smith — who has since been charged by the Mississippi attorney general with improperly providing information to defendants.
  • In late spring, $107,000 from a Soros-funded New Mexico super PAC helped Raul Torrez win his Democratic district attorney primary by a 2-to-1 margin in Albuquerque’s Bernalillo County. Torrez’s Republican opponent dropped out of the general election soon after, citing the potentially exorbitant cost of opposing the Soros-backed candidate in the general election.
George Soros' quiet overhaul of the U.S. justice system

Forum List

Back