Is George Soros Evil?

Is George Soros Evil?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
r
No mod, you're nothing, just another fringe fanatic hurling epithets and assiging views to others. Just another common american rube.

The problem that you have is history supports my statements. Not yours. How do you reconcile that?

I don't have any expectation of ever reconciling anything at all with the likes of you hon, you're mass murderer belief system is yours to have and hold.

Please show us a progressive system that hasn't resorted to mass murder then. I look forward to being educated.

I have no idea what your terms mean, they're empty and meaningless. "Liberal", "conservative", "progressive", and many many others; they've all been so sodomized in common usage in this society. You're not open to any incoming information, you're here to pontificate. You can go "argue" with some other fanatical dualist about who is more mass murdering than who. It's utterly pointless which is why boards like this and american political discourse is nothing more than children slinging food anymore.

Whoever holds diferent views than you is evil and connected to mass murder. I hear that shit everyday. And I remain unmoved. You need boogeymen, go assign whoever you like. But it's all bullshit and cogent coherent folk will recognize that. Zealots will either agree or join you in your hissyfitting which is what you're really about here. Mod.

I asked you to show us a single progressive system that has worked without resorting to murdering its people. Instead it is YOU who pontificate. I am giving you every opportunity to stop being a parrot and actually come up with something on your own.. Use your own words. Let us engage in civil discourse. I actually look forward to it.

I have no idea what you're calling "progressive" today hon, apparently nazi germany was "progressive" to you. In fact, any mass murders in history were "progressive" to you.

Last edited:
r
The problem that you have is history supports my statements. Not yours. How do you reconcile that?

I don't have any expectation of ever reconciling anything at all with the likes of you hon, you're mass murderer belief system is yours to have and hold.

Please show us a progressive system that hasn't resorted to mass murder then. I look forward to being educated.

I have no idea what your terms mean, they're empty and meaningless. "Liberal", "conservative", "progressive", and many many others; they've all been so sodomized in common usage in this society. You're not open to any incoming information, you're here to pontificate. You can go "argue" with some other fanatical dualist about who is more mass murdering than who. It's utterly pointless which is why boards like this and american political discourse is nothing more than children slinging food anymore.

Whoever holds diferent views than you is evil and connected to mass murder. I hear that shit everyday. And I remain unmoved. You need boogeymen, go assign whoever you like. But it's all bullshit and cogent coherent folk will recognize that. Zealots will either agree or join you in your hissyfitting which is what you're really about here. Mod.

I asked you to show us a single progressive system that has worked without resorting to murdering its people. Instead it is YOU who pontificate. I am giving you every opportunity to stop being a parrot and actually come up with something on your own.. Use your own words. Let us engage in civil discourse. I actually look forward to it.

I have no idea what you're calling "progressive" today hon, apparently nazi germany was "progressive" to you. In fact, any mass murders in history were "progressive" to you.

Well. Progressives loved what Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini were doing back then. Noted progressives here in the US longed for a dictatorship here so that things could "get done". I'm just relying on their words...

"ItaIian fascism is a great step forward and the first new ideal in government since the founding of the American Republic.” Samuel McClure, founder of McClures Magazine and a famous muckraker.

As much as I like his comedy Will Rogers was also a huge Mussolini fan.... “I’m pretty high on that bird.” “Dictator form of government is the greatest form of government,” “that is, if you have the right dictator.”

r

Well. Progressives loved what Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini were doing back then. Noted progressives here in the US longed for a dictatorship here so that things could "get done". I'm just relying on their words...

"ItaIian fascism is a great step forward and the first new ideal in government since the founding of the American Republic.” Samuel McClure, founder of McClures Magazine and a famous muckraker.

As much as I like his comedy Will Rogers was also a huge Mussolini fan.... “I’m pretty high on that bird.” “Dictator form of government is the greatest form of government,” “that is, if you have the right dictator.”

So you got a couple of quotes from some americans you consider "progressive" and you link that to all mass mudering in history. And you don't really have anything at all connecting Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini to progressive movements. Brilliant. Well, as long as you can see what you want to see, carry on. Thanks for the civil discourse.

r

So you got a couple of quotes from some americans you consider "progressive" and you link that to all mass mudering in history. And you don't really have anything at all connecting Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini to progressive movements. Brilliant. Well, as long as you can see what you want to see, carry on. Thanks for the civil discourse.

I can give you a whole bunch more. ALL of the progressive leadership here, and in the UK were in favor of dictatorships. Here are a couple more for you...

“It's the cleanest, neatest, most efficiently operating piece of social machinery I've ever seen. It makes me envious.” FDR adviser Rexford Guy Tugwell

H.G. Wells, a well known author and one of the most influential progressives of the 1900's stated that progressives must embrace fascism. I think he referred to it as "liberal fascism" and "enlightened Nazis" His most illuminating quote for me is this one- “I have never been able to escape altogether from its relentless logic.”

rI have no idea what your terms mean, they're empty and meaningless. "Liberal", "conservative", "progressive", and many many others; they've all been so sodomized in common usage in this society. You're not open to any incoming information, you're here to pontificate. You can go "argue" with some other fanatical dualist about who is more mass murdering than who. It's utterly pointless which is why boards like this and american political discourse is nothing more than children slinging food anymore.

I can give you a whole bunch more. ALL of the progressive leadership here, and in the UK were in favor of dictatorships. Here are a couple more for you...

“It's the cleanest, neatest, most efficiently operating piece of social machinery I've ever seen. It makes me envious.” FDR adviser Rexford Guy Tugwell

H.G. Wells, a well known author and one of the most influential progressives of the 1900's stated that progressives must embrace fascism. I think he referred to it as "liberal fascism" and "enlightened Nazis" His most illuminating quote for me is this one- “I have never been able to escape altogether from its relentless logic.”

Yes of course, nazis were liberal progressives, good lord, have a nice day.

I didn't say that. Your fellow progressives did. I'm merely educating you on the history of your group. A history that you all try and hide from.

I didn't say that. Your fellow progressives did. I'm merely educating you on the history of your group. A history that you all try and hide from.

Don't assign me to any group, not your call. And you're still far short of your claim. These clowns you quote were not part of mass murdering, you do know the diference don't you?

That's the statement you're attempting to support, that all progressive movements resulted in mass murder.

Don't assign me to any group, not your call. And you're still far short of your claim. These clowns you quote were not part of mass murdering, you do know the diference don't you?

That's the statement you're attempting to support.

Correct. History shows that every progressive system has resorted to mass murder. Progressivism is a philosophy where government has control over the people. Not the other way around.

Correct. History shows that every progressive system has resorted to mass murder. Progressivism is a philosophy where government has control over the people. Not the other way around.

Oh for fuck sake.

Progressivism is a philosophy where government has control over the people.

Gotcha, have a nice day.

Show me where that isn't a true statement. "Gotcha" right back.

Oh for fuck sake.

Progressivism is a philosophy where government has control over the people.

Gotcha, have a nice day.

Show me where that isn't a true statement. "Gotcha" right back.

Your definition is fiction son.

pro·gres·siv·ism
[prəˈɡresəˌvizəm]
NOUN
  1. support for or advocacy of social reform:
    "the country is seen as a bastion of social progressivism"
RELATED FORMS
progressivism (noun)
Translate progressivism to
No translation found.