Is George Soros Evil?

Is George Soros Evil?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
George Soros is the top of the 1%, he makes his living not by creating anything useful, but by financial engineering. He's like a vampire squid thriving on the misery of others, with his beak sucking out the vitality of entire economies.

He's the de facto owner and financier of the Democrat Party and he is now seeking to destroy the USA by having his Democrat Party allow waves of Illegal Immigrants from both the Middle East and Latin America. This will continue Obama's Strategy to gut the US Middle Class and replace them with zombie-like government Dependents (aka: Democrats)

Is George Soros, a man who once called "the best days of his life" when he worked with real, genuine Nazi stealing from Jews, evil?
nice try dumb goy frankie , he is Jewish

What's your point, Sheep rider?

crusade---AVOID even the vague inuendo

George Soros is the top of the 1%, he makes his living not by creating anything useful, but by financial engineering. He's like a vampire squid thriving on the misery of others, with his beak sucking out the vitality of entire economies.

He's the de facto owner and financier of the Democrat Party and he is now seeking to destroy the USA by having his Democrat Party allow waves of Illegal Immigrants from both the Middle East and Latin America. This will continue Obama's Strategy to gut the US Middle Class and replace them with zombie-like government Dependents (aka: Democrats)

Is George Soros, a man who once called "the best days of his life" when he worked with real, genuine Nazi stealing from Jews, evil?

Yes. He is evil personified.

Mann Coulter is like many here, anyone assigned as "left" of them are too evil to be allowed to live.

I am a registered democrat from the day I reached "majority"------my grandmother was an ardent UNIONIST in her youth----
like from before 1920----more like 1915----even before girl suffrage (1921----interesting anecdote---the year she turned 21)

Mann Coulter is like many here, anyone assigned as "left" of them are too evil to be allowed to live.

Wrong. I'm a lefty, I am not a progressive, like you, however. Progressives are the Party of mass murder. They always have been. The last time I checked mass murder was considered evil. Soros worked with mass murderers, and claims it to be the best time of his life, ergo, he sides with mass murderers. See how that works?

It's Ok if Ann Coulter causes you to panic or hide. But this link is not about Ann Coulter. It is about Snopes reporting, and we conservatives are no friend of Snopes so no reason for you to doubt them, they are your collaborators. Here is part of the George Soros interview from 60 minutes they quoted.

KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ... by -- by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Yes, he is as close to the anti-Christ as one can be.

Wrong. I'm a lefty, I am not a progressive, like you, however. Progressives are the Party of mass murder. They always have been. The last time I checked mass murder was considered evil. Soros worked with mass murderers, and claims it to be the best time of his life, ergo, he sides with mass murderers. See how that works?

No mod, you're nothing, just another fringe fanatic hurling epithets and assiging views to others. Just another common american rube.

Yes, he is as close to the anti-Christ as one can be.

And the anti-christ as we all know is obama.

No mod, you're nothing, just another fringe fanatic hurling epithets and assiging views to others. Just another common american rube.

The problem that you have is history supports my statements. Not yours. How do you reconcile that?

And the anti-christ as we all know is obama.

No chance. Obama is way too stupid and dim-witted to ever fulfill that prophecy.

Maybe he could play that role in some neighborhood play some little kids are putting on.

Soros is not a normal person-----he give me the CREEPS----
He is the EXCEPTION TO THE RULE----(we just developed
a whole bunch of exceptions in the past 30 years----or make that 40 years. On the day that I reached majority----democrats were still normal people

The problem that you have is history supports my statements. Not yours. How do you reconcile that?

I don't have any expectation of ever reconciling anything at all with the likes of you hon, you're mass murderer belief system is yours to have and hold.

I don't have any expectation of ever reconciling anything at all with the likes of you hon, you're mass murderer belief system is yours to have and hold.

Please show us a progressive system that hasn't resorted to mass murder then. I look forward to being educated.

seems to me ---no one could blame the 14 year old soros orphan------but as an ADULT -----he does not come out well.---
but he is right about his lack of guilt-------stuff just happened
to him-------part of the fault lies with the 'godfather'-----what got him into Nazi cooperation and schlepping the little jew boy along? Hungarians had choices. Soros had a very
weird childhood and grew up to be an even weirder adult. Nothing likable about him

fr

Please show us a progressive system that hasn't resorted to mass murder then. I look forward to being educated.

I have no idea what your terms mean, they're empty and meaningless. "Liberal", "conservative", "progressive", and many many others; they've all been so sodomized in common usage in this society. You're not open to any incoming information, you're here to pontificate. You can go "argue" with some other fanatical dualist about who is more mass murdering than who. It's utterly pointless which is why boards like this and american political discourse is nothing more than children slinging food anymore.

Anyone suspected of differing views than yours is evil and connected to mass murder. I hear that shit everyday. And I remain unmoved. You need boogeymen, go assign whoever you like. But it's all bullshit and cogent coherent folk will recognize that. Zealots will either agree or join you in your hissyfitting tiradathon which is what you're really about here. Mod.

r

I have no idea what your terms mean, they're empty and meaningless. "Liberal", "conservative", "progressive", and many many others; they've all been so sodomized in common usage in this society. You're not open to any incoming information, you're here to pontificate. You can go "argue" with some other fanatical dualist about who is more mass murdering than who. It's utterly pointless which is why boards like this and american political discourse is nothing more than children slinging food anymore.

Whoever holds diferent views than you is evil and connected to mass murder. I hear that shit everyday. And I remain unmoved. You need boogeymen, go assign whoever you like. But it's all bullshit and cogent coherent folk will recognize that. Zealots will either agree or join you in your hissyfitting which is what you're really about here. Mod.

I asked you to show us a single progressive system that has worked without resorting to murdering its people. Instead it is YOU who pontificate. I am giving you every opportunity to stop being a parrot and actually come up with something on your own.. Use your own words. Let us engage in civil discourse. I actually look forward to it.

Forum List

Back