Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

You should worry more about liberal media not giving you the whole truth. They tend to skip a lot of news because it's not good for the left.

Again. You are convinced your news is the only news.

I guarantee you that you DO NOT follow Liberal news.

but wouldn't you agree that the mainstream media distorts, or just plain ignores whatever makes liberals look bad? please say no. I could use a good laugh.

The good laugh is that you don't think Fox News is mainstream.

The top 3 MSM don't report on things they can't prove to be true. Because they don't want to be objective, they have to have facts. They will not report until the facts are out because once the facts are out it may backfire on their media. Fox News pulls the trigger and most topics can be laughed at the next day. But the Followers have a different idiotic topic the next day to fixate on
and you are proof positive that you can't fix stupid.

Apparently, the OP has never watched MSNBC.

^I watch all news sources. MSNBC is a lot like Fox News but they never attempted to state they are a news channel. I believe in getting political news from all sources. I even watch/listen to Faux News. Left Wing media is smarter on NPR, Comedy Central and TYT. MSNBC is equal and opposite to Fox News, but not as stupid, still hard to watch.

You should worry more about liberal media not giving you the whole truth. They tend to skip a lot of news because it's not good for the left.

but wouldn't you agree that the mainstream media distorts, or just plain ignores whatever makes liberals look bad? please say no. I could use a good laugh.

The top 3 MSM don't report on things they can't prove to be true. Because they don't want to be objective, they have to have facts. They will not report until the facts are out because once the facts are out it may backfire on their media. Fox News pulls the trigger and most topics can be laughed at the next day. But the Followers have a different idiotic topic the next day to fixate on
^Here is how to profile them. Everyone except them is "stupid". They always use short insults but never debate politics.

^Here is how to profile them. Everyone except them is "stupid". They always use short insults but never debate politics.
you can't debate people like yourself. in your mind, you are right and everyone else is wrong. you're pathetic.

And you prove AntiParty correct once again.

you can't debate people like you. in your mind, you are right and everyone else is wrong. you're pathetic.
And you prove AntiParty correct once more!

you can't debate people like yourself. in your mind, you are right and everyone else is wrong. you're pathetic.
^see

^see
Another one to put on my ignore list. Good riddance.

Fox News relies on low educated people who think getting mad is the answer to solving a problem. Crazy thing in political discussions, getting mad won't win a debate.

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.
Fox News is so popular because it tells their viewers exactly what they want to hear. They don't bother much with facts and context because that would actually challenge viewers to think critically. They aren't smart enough for that. All they want to hear is anti-government, no taxes propaganda because it taps into their passionate emotions. It makes them feel validated about bullshit they already believe. Republicans are heros and Obama is a communist - there is no inbetween. That's how simple minded this network is.

^see
Another one to put on my ignore list. Good riddance.

Brainwash CONFIRMED. Ignore anyone who has outside information. Cult 101.

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.

Fox News has the 2nd dumbest viewing audience after Jerry Springer. And the oldest. Wouldn't say they're brainwashing so much as just not setting the bar very high. :)

See___dumb_People_icon1395.jpg

Fox News relies on low educated people who think getting mad is the answer to solving a problem. Crazy thing in political discussions, getting mad won't win a debate.
Funny how Fox has WAY more viewers,than any of the other networks,yet all those people are idiots in your mind??
Says much about you.

Ÿou crack me up. EVERY news organization parrots what their ownership tells them to do, you fool. There is no "free press" anywhere in the world. That is - unless you own it.

Jesus, wake up.

The only "brainwashed" one here - is you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back