Is family formation the key to a successful US?

Does US prosperity depend upon family formation and producing tax paying self-sufficient voters?

• Yes, keeping the family unit is key to US prosperity (includes education & job training)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, family units are not necessary to US prosperity, education & job training are all that is needed

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Tucker Carlson had a terrific opening the other day where he explained that when good paying manufacturing jobs went away, family formation dropped off. It seems that women don't want to marry men who earn less than them, and many women work in healthcare, which always have good jobs.

I believe that encouraging family formation is one of the reasons that Trump is trying to bring good jobs back to the US.

This is all effect of the "education" that leftists here like to champion about.

Women get free education that men pay for, become fat indoctrinated Marxist pigs. Then start looking for men at age 37 with no fertility left. Men with no prospects to get women have had enough and would rather become welfare bums than work manufacturing. The plan is to genocide the white race and all standards.

It's the usual Marxist swindle.

And people wonder why women are fleeing the Repubs!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Oh no they aren't... they are the primary victims of the swindle, far unhappier than ever before. They die alone... the Marxist plan.

I bet you are just so popular with the ladies! :21::21::21::21:

could you be more condescending towards women if you were paid to be?

Hey, it's not my idea to lock them up at an educational facility telling them lies that they can do "whatever they want" and still end up happy.

That's all the insane left at work. Guys like you.... although I understand that you hate women for being a doormat to your lady.

Tucker Carlson had a terrific opening the other day where he explained that when good paying manufacturing jobs went away, family formation dropped off. It seems that women don't want to marry men who earn less than them, and many women work in healthcare, which always have good jobs.

I believe that encouraging family formation is one of the reasons that Trump is trying to bring good jobs back to the US.

I deny your premise that America is not successful.

Hey, it's not my idea to lock them up at an educational facility telling them lies that they can do "whatever they want" and still end up happy.

That's all the insane left at work. Guys like you.... although I understand that you hate women for being a doormat to your lady.

Keep digging, please.

This my friends is the voice of the GOP. This is how the GOP views women. They should be barefoot and pregnant not out working in a man's world

What in Trump's life leads you to believe that he is a champion of "family formation"?

Ask yourself who fucked up the US economy by forcing the working class into a situation where a single income was no longer sufficient.

Hint. It happened during the 1980's.

Keep digging, please.

This my friends is the voice of the GOP. This is how the GOP views women. They should be barefoot and pregnant not out working in a man's world

Of course women should have children, that's a given. That's women's world, leave the men's world for men whatever that is.

Ladies, here we have a retarded leftists who thinks you shouldn't have your most important thing, your children. Is there anything that leftists don't go full retard on?

Since family units eventually disintegrate -- dried pasta has a longer shelf life than the average marriage -- they can have little or no bearing on long-term economic success of the family unit.

Women (or men) can not longer depend on economic support from a family unit for any financial security. Children from one marriage eventually become financially discarded for the children from the next family.

Economically, a loner is much more likely to become financially independent than a serial monogamist.

What in Trump's life leads you to believe that he is a champion of "family formation"?

Ask yourself who fucked up the US economy by forcing the working class into a situation where a single income was no longer sufficient.

Hint. It happened during the 1980's.

The two income requirement doesn't have a political origin (and doesn't have a political solution). The high probability of divorce, coupled with easy credit, and a massive increase in available consumer goods has led to a culture where we spend for today, get as much out of things as we can, and then walk away from the debt when it becomes a burden.

Lack of a stable source of economic support from marriage forces women (and men) into the workforce and the combined income allows people to spend freely and often beyond even their combined incomes.

Since family units eventually disintegrate -- dried pasta has a longer shelf life than the average marriage -- they can have little or no bearing on long-term economic success of the family unit.

Women (or men) can not longer depend on economic support from a family unit for any financial security. Children from one marriage eventually become financially discarded for the children from the next family.

Economically, a loner is much more likely to become financially independent than a serial monogamist.

Stop paying women to leave their men and I suggest that the self-life will lengthen as if someone used a magic wand.

Stop paying women to leave their men and I suggest that the self-life will lengthen as if someone used a magic wand.

There is no payment. Simply a recognition that men and women share equity in any relationship and when that relationship ends (as it likely will) both parties should share equally in the proceeds (and debts) of that relationship.

There is no payment. Simply a recognition that men and women share equity in any relationship and when that relationship ends (as it likely will) both parties should share equally in the proceeds (and debts) of that relationship.

There is payment, which is why about 80% of divorces are initiated by women.

I deny your premise that America is not successful.
I think Tucker's essay was about the reasons that so many college grads are living in their parent's basements instead of starting families. The data is there on family formation and can be seen in the following chart. I think Trump is concerned why household formation is dropping off
family-household-formation.gif

This chart is the US Labor Participation Rate, i.e. citizens with jobs, why can't people find work?
united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

Forum List

Back