Trump Knocks it out of the Park in Rose Garden Press Conference

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
"You can't impeach a president when he's doing a great job." Don

I'm a Conservative. Knowing that, I consider my bias and try to see the other side. Thus, there is plenty Trump has said and tweeted that made me cringe.

But, he is owning the New York Pravda Media in the Press conference in the Rose Garden right now.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Money for Border Security sound so foolish.

He's still on.....killing it!

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Oh he’s killing it all right. He’s killing America.

I'm a Conservative. Knowing that, I consider my bias and try to see the other side. Thus, there is plenty Trump has said and tweeted that made me cringe.

But, he is owning the New York Pravda Media in the Press conference in the Rose Garden right now.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Mopney for Border Security sound so foolish.

H'es still on.....killing it!

Just my opinion.
The mob's always been great at extortion

He’s saying people that aren’t getting a paycheck are telling him great good job keep it up. Security is more important. We can do without.
The guy is totally freaking nuts. He has no understanding what it’s like to live from paycheck to paycheck. After all he did get over 400 million from his dad.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Mopney for Border Security sound so foolish.

Just my opinion.

But at the end of the day, he's still not getting his stupid wall.

Just my opinion.

You'll be put to work shoring up the southern portion of it later this year

He said we could have our government shut down last for months even years.

His cabinet is supposed to get big raises tomorrow. He said he would think about holding back their raises.

He’s saying people that aren’t getting a paycheck are telling him great good job keep it up. Security is more important. We can do without.
The guy is totally freaking nuts. He has no understanding what it’s like to live from paycheck to paycheck. After all he did get over 400 million from his dad.

Deantard as an ex military man do you not respect border patrol agents enough to grant them the wall that they are asking for?

Every day President Trump finds new and wonderful ways to twist liberal knickers.

Truly, a gift from God!
And damage America. And that makes Republicans hot and bothered. Thrilled. Jumping up-and-down for joy.

We all hear what we want to hear.

The ones of us who think we DO in fact have a National Emergency with regard to the Mexican and Central American Invasion hear that:

1) Asking someone to wait a few weeks for his paycheck is mild considering that some other National Emergencies have meant Drafting him and sending him to war, and

2) We know that Federal Workers are getting paid sufficiently to survive few weeks without a paycheck---too damn much in fact---and if they can't manage their money any better, then they should call their Democratic Congressman....and tell then we have a National Emergency on the Border---Do Something About it!

Every day President Trump finds new and wonderful ways to twist liberal knickers.

Truly, a gift from God!
And damage America. And that makes Republicans hot and bothered. Thrilled. Jumping up-and-down for joy.
Some nice new steel fencing in areas with a lot of foot traffic would save time, energy and personnel on the border, dean. It wouldn't hurt anyone. There is no reason to fight it so hard. What is 5B? If the Pres insists, offer it along with the deal that DACA is fixed. Earlier in this press conference he's been giving today, it sounded as if he's hoping the Supreme Court finds DACA unconstitutional and that sounds BAD to me.
Save the DACA folks and give him the Wall.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Money for Border Security sound so foolish.

Just my opinion.
Click bait. I thought Drumpf had told a lie so stupendous and tremendous it tilted the earth off its axis. :rolleyes:

Just my opinion.
Click bait. I thought Drumpf had told a lie so stupendous and tremendous it tilted the earth off its axis. :rolleyes:

He might have told a couple of White Lies that tilted an island in the Pacific. Ask that Democratic Representative who thinks Trump tilts islands.

Just my opinion.

:blahblah: Blah. Blah. Blah.

He was already a billionaire and on Forbes list for 2 decades when he "got $400 million from his Dad". He's got siblings who also got a share from their Dad. Did you mean Fred gave them each $400MM?

Just my opinion.

:blahblah: Blah. Blah. Blah.

You should start taking Spanish classes

Forum List

Back