Is Facebook a public forum or a publisher?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
One of those things deserves government protection & regulation while the other does not.

If Facebook continues to alter/delete/remove users then they have essentially become publishers and should lose all government protection. One could argue that they should be broken up but i wouldn't go that far.
Why did the left support forcing someone to bake that cake but not forcing Facebook to leave that post up?

One of those things deserves government protection & regulation while the other does not.

If Facebook continues to alter/delete/remove users then they have essentially become publishers and should lose all government protection. One could argue that they should be broken up but i wouldn't go that far.
Why did the left support forcing someone to bake that cake but not forcing Facebook to leave that post up?

Facebook has decided to be an editor, so they MUST be regulated as such.

Simple. For-profit bakers bake for Lucre not Morals on a for-profit basis in Public not Private accommodation.

Forum List

Back