Is Dylan Mulvaney a Girl?

He is a joke... he doesn't think he is but he may as well be a bearded lady in a carney act.... the sad part is how many great female athletes were passed over for Nike contracts so they could get to him?....

When he stops trying to normalize what amounts to child abuse, I'll be glad to ignore his sick ass.
Exactly.

If an actual woman his age talked baby talk and acted like an adolescent girl in order to appeal to heterosexual pedophiles, would we accept that? I hope not. Five years ago, definitely not.

This guy is getting rich, no doubt, off of a fan base of the pedophile, now called MAP, version of whatever orientation it is when a person is attracted to males who have had transgender socialization, cosmetology, medication, and surgery short of bottom surgery. That's his target audience, and it is sad to see a corporation and a marketing agency willing to cater to that audience.

Adults seeking adults, I don't care what they like, nor what they find. Even if they got guest spots on the Drew Barrymore Show, and a picture on a Bourbon Whiskey label, I'd only roll my eyes and laugh with Uncle Jim.

Just leave the kids out of it, and that includes grown men acting like sexualized children as a performance.

Putting on eyelashes and a dress didn't make Dylan a female. His chromosomes are still and always will be XY. Having your testicles removed doesn't make you a woman. It makes you sterile. The whole point of mutilating the children...

The entire purpose of all of this shit that is being directed at children is to make them into easier prey for pedofaggots; to engineer them into an improved form of bacha bāzī.

He's a grifter and getting rich off of it. Maybe conservatives should stop drawing so much attention to him.
I'm not sure that it is conservatives who draw attention to him.

All the conservatives that I know would be happy to ignore transgenders if that were one of the options.

If we could just work our jobs without being forced to attend trans sensitivity training, if we could send out kids to the public schools that we pay for without our kids secretly being trained to be transgender, or openly read confusing stories by men dressed as women, and if we did not have to be assaulted by crossdressers for speaking out against men taking over women's sports, we would absolutely ignore them, as we have for all the decades before this one.

Dylan says yes.

What say you?

He was born a he, so he's genetically a he. However, I think he may have had his junk removed, which makes him an IT or an ex-he. Beyond that ... he's a lunatic; a national embarrassment; and a public distraction.

Forum List

Back