Is Dylan Mulvaney a Girl?

A man in a costume is not a woman any more than a kid dressed as an astronaut on Halloween is an astronaut.

It is more indicative of how effective the propaganda machine has become than anything else. They can now make some segment of people believe literally anything, drive them to rabidly defend it, demonize those that don't buy in, and hang their own self worth on a given construct.

There are many examples of this, but convincing people that a man in a dress is a woman and that a woman with a beard is a man, and that men can get pregnant, shows that there are literally no bounds in terms of what they can convince people of.

What say you?

my-eyes-spongebob.gif

A man in a costume is not a woman any more than a kid dressed as an astronaut on Halloween is an astronaut.

It is more indicative of how effective the propaganda machine has become than anything else. They can now make some segment of people believe literally anything, drive them to rabidly defend it, demonize those that don't buy in, and hang their own self worth on a given construct.

There are many examples of this, but convincing people that a man in a dress is a woman and that a woman with a beard is a man, and that men can get pregnant, shows that there are literally no bounds in terms of what they can convince people of.
f0a5eba91687c6a6d9e2bb5f559e1079.jpg

I can almost imagine the folks who meet in Davos once a year slapping themselves on the back and laughing hysterically over what they are planning to train the proles to believe next.

I can almost imagine the folks who meet in Davos once a year slapping themselves on the back and laughing hysterically over what they are planning to train the proles to believe next.

Yep.

Funny how the WEF has completely vanished from any of the scripted stuff on the idiot box, isn't it? Predictable to say the least, though...

''Vee haz peneetrateed zee cabeenets!''

What ever happened to real men like Dr. Schultz , who recognizes the difference between a woman and a man dressed like a woman?

I guess we are still around, but becoming rare birds indeed.

Forum List

Back