I Don't Understand How A Natural Woman Can vote dim Anymore

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seems to me, the dim party wants to eliminate women from society. In Sports, in business, in Media.

Not just in Golf, but in High School Sports, College Sports, etc.

What about that Male that defeated all those female swimmers? How about Dylan Mulvaney?

I know why, do you?

Seems to me, the dim party wants to eliminate women from society. In Sports, in business, in Media.

What about that Male that defeated all those female swimmers? How about Dylan Mulvaney?

I know why, do you?
This year, it is personal self-preservation, as they know they cannot trust old white Republican men to decide their fate, and personal safety, unless surrendering all rights to an authoritarian state.

so the question is....why do Democrats want to cancel women in sports and other venues?

depopulation? eliminating the fact of two sexes which is God ordained. Doesn't it all boil down to the Democrat problem with an Actual God other than their own self proclaimed godhood?

why? Edgetho

This year, it is personal self-preservation, as they know they cannot trust old white Republican men to decide their fate, and personal safety, unless surrendering all rights to an authoritarian state.
Who is more authoritarian, Democrats or Republicans?

so the question is....why do Democrats want to cancel women in sports and other venues?

depopulation? eliminating the fact of two sexes which is God ordained. Doesn't it all boil down to the Democrat problem with an Actual God other than their own self proclaimed godhood?

why? Edgetho
Because of the arrival on scene of those who dislike women and womanhood in general. Trannies, Gays, etc.

While Natural Women stay home and do the most important job in the world, those types are out and about, worming their way into the Media, Hollywood, Academia and into the DEI Culture. In Business, Sports, ad nauseam.

And they don't like women. They call them names, like,"Breeders" and they look down on Real Women.

I know why, do you?
Deliberately manipulated Mind Control , popularly known as Project Chaos in the CIA . And fully created by Deep State and as shown in their front shop window , the WEF.

As reported endlessly .
But treated as Conspiracy by the Normies and Sheeple . Just several steps too far to take in one attempt

I personally oppose high level competition in college, in scholarships, and in professional sports, men taking hormones to make them look more like women. I also oppose women taking hormone to play in men's sports as well. I oppose any athlete taking hormones to give them an advantage in competition.

I dont understand how men can vote for dems either. All they do is belittle them. White men are genocidal maniacs. Black men are completely useless etc.

I know why, do you?
The PGA and LPGA is the most racist, mysogynistic, homophobic corporations of good old boys and girls. White privilege. Don't put this on Dims.

Is this an important subject? You Republicans are so easily manipulated and wound up.

Oklahoma Republican falls for furry conspiracy, proposes bill unleashing animal control on students

Forum List

Back