Is Dr. Ben Carson lying about how religious he is?

Team whitey won't give Carson the nomination either. God or godless makes no difference. Just another surgeon with droopy eyes.

yaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He isn't running for the democrat nomination

Seems impossible an ultra devout Christian would waste his life studying medicine and become a brain surgeon. Lots of stuff in the Bible about how God is the one who heals making such a profession highly dubious for a religious person. Whole denominations sprang up because of this as with Christian Scientists, Jehovah's Witnesses, and others.

What Does the Bible Say About Doctors?

"The word “Physician” is not mentioned in the Bible

Neither the word Physician nor the word Doctor is used in the Bible. The word mistranslated as Physician is actually the word healer. It is the translators who have presumptuously – and wrongly – defined a Physician – a present-day Doctor - as a healer.

But the Bible, in the original, says something quite different.

Who claims to be our Healer?

God says, “I am the Lord who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

“I will take away sickness from among you. . .” Exodus 23:25,26

“He forgives all my sins and heals ALL my Diseases.” Psalm 103:3

“I will give you back your health again and heal your wounds.” Jeremiah 30:17

“The Lord will remove from you all sickness. . .” Deuteronomy 7:15

“My counsel shall stand, and I WILL do ALL my pleasure.: Isaiah 46:10

“Yes, I have spoken it. I will also bring it to Pass. I have purposed it. I will also do it.” Isaiah 46:11

“God cannot lie.” Titus 1:2

“I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass. Ezekiel 12:25

When Jesus was on earth, He NEVER referred anyone to a Physician

God needs no middle men. When Jesus was on earth, when someone came to Him for healing, He never referred the person to Luke, the “Physician.” Jesus healed the person directly and personally. And He healed him either with His Word – which we have today, in the form of the Bible – or He healed him with natural methods – clay, water, etc.

Jesus NEVER used drugs, although we know that some types of drugs were available in His time. When Jesus was on the Cross, He was offered a type of drug to ease His pain, but He refused it.

In the Bible, What was the consequence of seeking out anyone else except God for healing?

Asa, King of Israel sought out the physicians INSTEAD of depending on the Lord – and Asa DIED!

“And Asa, in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, was diseased in his feet (probably diabetes), until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought NOT to the Lord, but to the physicians (human “healers”)

“And Asa died . . . and rested with his fathers (ancestors).” 2 Chronicles 16:12,13
"

goes on at great length but this is enough.
Cant say if Dr Carson is a Christian, but I can pretty much guess that you are a godless heathen that will burn in the fires of hell for eternity.
No offense meant.
a godless heathen that will burn in the fires of hell for eternity.

More christian revenge fantasies? How low IQ is that!!

All Republicans lie about how religious they are. There's one thing they nearly always omit from their thinking:

Matthew 19:
24"Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." 25When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, "Then who can be saved?"…

Ben Carson surgically separates Siamese twins in defiance of the Almighty's admonition that what God has joined together,

let no man put asunder.

I'm confident that Carson is hellbound.

Seems impossible an ultra devout Christian would waste his life studying medicine and become a brain surgeon. Lots of stuff in the Bible about how God is the one who heals making such a profession highly dubious for a religious person. Whole denominations sprang up because of this as with Christian Scientists, Jehovah's Witnesses, and others.

Neither the word Physician nor the word Doctor is used in the Bible. The word mistranslated as Physician is actually the word healer. It is the translators who have presumptuously – and wrongly – defined a Physician – a present-day Doctor - as a healer.

“Yes, I have spoken it. I will also bring it to Pass. I have purposed it. I will also do it.” Isaiah 46:11

“I am the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass. Ezekiel 12:25

God needs no middle men. When Jesus was on earth, when someone came to Him for healing, He never referred the person to Luke, the “Physician.” Jesus healed the person directly and personally. And He healed him either with His Word – which we have today, in the form of the Bible – or He healed him with natural methods – clay, water, etc.

Jesus NEVER used drugs, although we know that some types of drugs were available in His time. When Jesus was on the Cross, He was offered a type of drug to ease His pain, but He refused it.

In the Bible, What was the consequence of seeking out anyone else except God for healing?

Asa, King of Israel sought out the physicians INSTEAD of depending on the Lord – and Asa DIED!

“And Asa, in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, was diseased in his feet (probably diabetes), until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought NOT to the Lord, but to the physicians (human “healers”)

“And Asa died . . . and rested with his fathers (ancestors).” 2 Chronicles 16:12,13
"

Cant say if Dr Carson is a Christian, but I can pretty much guess that you are a godless heathen that will burn in the fires of hell for eternity.
No offense meant.
a godless heathen that will burn in the fires of hell for eternity.

More christian revenge fantasies? How low IQ is that!!
its only revenge if you believe it to be true, but then, if you believe it to be true there really cant be any real threat or intent.
Kinda like me hoping you get speared in the chest by a rabid unicorn, Everyone knows unicorns don't get rabies so the threat is empty.

Is Dr. Ben Carson lying about how religious he is?

Who cares? Religion has no place in politics. It shouldn't even be a question.

"

Carson bought into his own story and left reality behind a long time ago. Surgeons are the most egotistical, deluded self-important people on earth besides politicians.

"

Carson bought into his own story and left reality behind a long time ago. Surgeons are the most egotistical, deluded self-important people on earth besides politicians.
based on your comment, I suspect you either really like the egotistical deluded self important people to be in office, or you plan to vote for one of the non politicians that are running on the Amer,, Republicans ticket?

"

I honestly think he is a fraud. He is too intelligent to actually believe all the garbage that comes out his mouth.

"

Shouldn't this be in the religious and ethics forum? Your crap has nothing to do with politics.

"

THAT is certainly true. Especially cardio.

I've been around enough surgeons to know, whatever happens, don't get sick or injured.

"

based on your comment, I suspect you either really like the egotistical deluded self important people to be in office, or you plan to vote for one of the non politicians that are running on the Amer,, Republicans ticket?

They are all delusional.

I guess you have to find a new set of criteria to judge your candidate one.

The only thing that the OP has managed to establish is how utterly ignorant and close minded they are about religious beliefs.

The only thing that the OP has managed to establish is how utterly ignorant and close minded they are about religious beliefs.

Now that's funny.....being ignorant about religious beliefs is a blessing.....no pun intended

Does being ignorant about ancient god worship count? All those who believe in witches and think the world is flat please step forward.

Forum List

Back