Is Cruz eligible to be president?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It seems that birtherism is OK when it is used against a republican but deemed insane when it is against Obama.

I'm waiting for this thread to be thrown into conspiracy theory just like every thread dealing with Obama's kenyen citizenship.

It seems that birtherism is OK when it is used against a republican but deemed insane when it is against Obama.

I'm waiting for this thread to be thrown into conspiracy theory just like every thread dealing with Obama's kenyen citizenship.

This is like the third thread on this issue- the other two weren't enough for you?

Cruz is eligible- despite what Trump says.

Cruz is eligible just like Obama was when he ran the two times...

So enjoy the reality...

Cruz is eligible. What dumb fuck would think this is an issue? I mean other than Trump.

<---liberal

Ted Cruz's past needs to be investigated. He was a Canadian citizen until it stopped being politically expedient for him and has never submitted an official long form birth certificate for inspection by experts. His father was like a brother to Fidel Castro. Something stinks here.

It's a reasonable question but where was everyone when Barry Hussein was running? Didn't democrats think people would notice that Barry Hussein waved around a copy of the BC that wouldn't even qualify for a drivers license in some states?

It's a reasonable question but where was everyone when Barry Hussein was running? Didn't democrats think people would notice that Barry Hussein waved around a copy of the BC that wouldn't even qualify for a drivers license in some states?
Exactly. And Raphael Eduardo Cruz is doing the same thing. We can't fall in the same trap twice. Cruz is hiding something.

This is like the third thread on this issue- the other two weren't enough for you?

Cruz is eligible- despite what Trump says.
Two enough for a birther? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Two THOUSAND isn't enough.

Birthers seem to have not noticed that the voters have twice elected Barack Obama, ignoring the Birther nutjobery

upload_2016-1-6_13-59-54.png

This isn't a Democrats problem, please do not involve us.

i know that feeling... :)

Forum List

Back