Is Comey guilty of misfeasance?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Do we really want a director of the FBI engaged in a partisan political matter? His initial comments went way beyond the scope of the investigation; after finding no crime had been done, he then engaged in character assassination of HRC. In fact, it is my opinion that Comey went far beyone misfeasance and is guilty of a crime, the abuse of power, i.e. malfeasance.

What I think he did was all he could do. He found out she was guilty but Lynch was never going to indict her. So he took a bullet and left her off the hook. Now new information has surfaced and he is between a rock and a hard place. If he does nothing with the info then he will be accused of "rigging" the election. So he did what he had to do under that circumstance.

Everyone who listened to his press conference has to honestly know she was and is guilty. He spent the first 10 minutes telling us that then he says "oh well." That was a travesty of justice.

But, as you say nothing will come of it so I wouldn't get my short in a knot. But she is still guilty.

In my estimation you have gone the route of excess butthurt. Comey has done nothing wrong, if you believe so please present your case.

Do we really want a director of the FBI engaged in a partisan political matter? His initial comments went way beyond the scope of the investigation; after finding no crime had been done, he then engaged in character assassination of HRC. In fact, it is my opinion that Comey went far beyone misfeasance and is guilty of a crime, the abuse of power, i.e. malfeasance.
For not charging Hillary to begin with, you know, when you all praised him?

Absolutely yes!

misfeasance

No, but Hillarious is.

Perhaps this Comey will you know by accident commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the head, or just to be sure it's suicide and not murder shooting himself five times in the head :smoke:

11204454_10154366215180935_3908057135609655296_n.jpg

• Banned
In my estimation you have gone the route of excess butthurt. Comey has done nothing wrong, if you believe so please present your case.

Comey has. If Holder or Lynch had done exactly what Comey has done he / she would be eviscerated by the right wing media and the neo fascists who support Trump!

Comey has. If Holder or Lynch had done exactly what Comey has done he / she would be eviscerated by the right wing media and the neo fascists who support Trump!
You folks were not crying the first time around. The man is doing his job, plain and simple.

ahhh is the Comey love affair between the Hillary defenders over? Just in July you were all so in love with him when he was doing your bidding. Now I do wonder what he is up to. How this is going to end up helping Hillary. We all know he is as crooked as Hillary.

Lynch just pleaded the 5th when was inquired about another issue.
Wow....no-fascists, huh? You need to ...well..nevermind. Just calm down dude.

Perhaps this Comey will you know by accident commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the head, or just to be sure it's suicide and not murder shooting himself five times in the head :smoke:

Maybe when Bill and Lynch met and talked about grandchildren, it wasn't THEIR grandchildren being discussed?

So explain, how did he go way beyond malfeasance by committing malfeasance? BTW that is in no way accepting your premise, I just want to see how you explain how one equivalent is way beyond an equal equivalent.

I think it's true he was protecting, for whatever reason, Hillary. And the agents were disgusted with him. When more examples of her corruption, sending TS material evolved, and agents knew it, they were ready to go public. He knew his head was in a noose.

He has to save some respectable form of reputation at this point.

What should be done now? Both campaigns have come forth and said they want to know the details. So be it. Hillary's camp knows he can't according to FBI code of ethics, but if they give the OK, So be it. That will take down the DNC in a matter of two days. Wonder what their explanation will be when Joe Biden becomes the Vice President candidate and Kaine candidate for POTUS.

Watergate was about a burglary and a cover up. This is SO MUCH more.

No, he is guilty of not doing what the left wants him to when he was doing what they wanted him to a few months ago.

Forum List

Back