The Hillary Clinton bombshell has a bombshell

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Wow! This story just keeps getting bigger. It turns out the F.B.I. is re-opening their investigation because of additional emails they found on a device that was being examined in the under-age sex case against Anthony Weiner. This could literally be a case of killing two birds with the one proverbial stone. This could be the sweetest justice ever. If this one device takes down both of those unethical, miserable slime-balls it should be placed in the Smithsonian.

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Devices Once Used by Anthony Weiner

And the bombshells just keep coming. Of course the left wants to blame everyone other than their own leaders when things go sideways. But James Comey is not to blame for the the latest scandal. The blame is squarely on the shoulders of Hillary Clinton and her deep commitment to corruption.
  • The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Mr. McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe, received $467,500 in campaign funds in late 2015 from the political-action committee of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime ally of the Clintons and, until he was elected governor in November 2013, a Clinton Foundation board member.
  • In February of this year, Mr. McCabe ascended from the No. 3 position at the FBI to the deputy director post (the No. 2 position). When he assumed that role, officials say, he started overseeing the probe into Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email server for government work when she was secretary of state.
  • At a meeting early last week of senior Justice Department and FBI officials, a member of the department’s senior national-security staff asked for an update on the Weiner laptop, the people familiar with the matter said. At that point, officials realized that no one had acted to obtain a warrant, these people said.
  • The amount that was steered [Jill McCabe's] coffers was staggering. Nearly $500,000 for a state Senate seat, she apparently had no chance of winning. Since she got the money and then lost, that immediately raised red flags.
  • Was a senior Justice Department official getting special favors for his wife from a Clinton guy, while Mrs. Clinton, under active investigation by his department, including investigations in which he was materially involved.
Basically James Comey was forced to cover his butt because he was caught squarely in the Clinton corruption machine merely by taking a government job. If all of this comes out - the people want to know why a laptop with Clinton emails sat at the F.B.I. for 3 weeks without anyone getting a warrant for the emails.

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

What Really Bothers Glenn About the FBI’s Latest Move

Even more interesting....

FBI Found Pay For Pardons In Clinton Foundation Investigation
November 1

zQpNOCLu6Y_UdQ1MKOPkFJ62Itejt8Hb-ut9nwyXwXQ.png

Wow! This story just keeps getting bigger. It turns out the F.B.I. is re-opening their investigation because of additional emails they found on a device that was being examined in the under-age sex case against Anthony Weiner. This could literally be a case of killing two birds with the one proverbial stone. This could be the sweetest justice ever. If this one device takes down both of those unethical, miserable slime-balls it should be placed in the Smithsonian.

There's about a 1000 threads on this already have you been asleep since Friday--LOL

There's about a 1000 threads on this already have you been asleep since Friday--LOL
Check the date above genius. I posted the story Friday. :lmao:

I just added yet another bombshell below it to the thread.

If the B-17s were dropping all these Republican bombs in WW2 we'd have lost the war.

there's probably a whole other crime that the fbi is on about now, but it won't be until after the election when the news media reports. this is the way it should be. hillary will either have to throw all of you shills under the bus, or it's trump, in which case obama will pardon you. honestly, i have no idea, it's just a wild guess, but it's about as reasonable as anything comey says, as far as i know. and if you say it's bs, you're welcome.

think if they had found a breech of security and announced that instead of an exoneration - it would have been nuclear ...

Forum List

Back