Is Cheney Crazy?

I editorialized common sense on this one.
what else could he have meant?
humor me.

btw, rawstory and thinkprogress suck as sources

how do they suck? do you have proof that they are unreliable? oh also explain the video then, is that a bad source too? the actual video, with cheney? With the exact words? you're reaching now man come on...

You are saying that cheney profited from Haliburton is bad but Moore profiting is good.

What a sad, sad little hypocrite you are.

And Cheney didn't even profit at all. :lol:

Oops, missed this one. Michael Moore is a private citizen; Dick Cheney was an elected official. What part of that scenario is beyond your comprehension? And how do you KNOW that Dick Cheney didn't profit? Got a link, genius?

Does widdle pinhead Mags believe that private citizens have the right of free speech but that, because they serve in office, public servants like a Vice President DON'T have free speech? :cuckoo:

And how you could know that Vice President Cheney didn't profit? ??? You bumbling simpleton, it would only require that you read though a few of the earlier posts already neatly contained in this very thread.

Libtards really are annoyingly stupid. :cuckoo:

You must be Willow's brudder. Buh bye, baby.

CoolClips_wb030356.gif

I editorialized common sense on this one.
what else could he have meant?
humor me.
i have already stated what i believe he meant
it wasnt something he could undo

LOL
yeah, cause that accident is likely to happen again

:lol:

Yeah. The odds seem pretty low. {On the other hand, I'm a lawyer and that makes the odds get a bit worse ... for me.}

I just know that I don't wanna be anywhere near Vice President Cheney when he has a loaded gun in his hands and somebody is yelling DUCK!
yeah, true
i don't think Dick has a high opinion of lawyers

Both of Cheney's closest advisors were lawyers. Scooter Libby was Cheney's Chief of Staff and a lawyer. He was replaced by David Addington as Chief Counsel and Chief of Staff and was once dubbed by US News and World Report as the most powerful man in Washington. I'd say Cheney had a profound respect for lawyers, at least those he keeps close to the vest.

Yeah. The odds seem pretty low. {On the other hand, I'm a lawyer and that makes the odds get a bit worse ... for me.}

I just know that I don't wanna be anywhere near Vice President Cheney when he has a loaded gun in his hands and somebody is yelling DUCK!
yeah, true
i don't think Dick has a high opinion of lawyers

Both of Cheney's closest advisors were lawyers. Scooter Libby was Cheney's Chief of Staff and a lawyer. He was replaced by David Addington as Chief Counsel and Chief of Staff and was once dubbed by US News and World Report as the most powerful man in Washington. I'd say Cheney had a profound respect for lawyers, at least those he keeps close to the vest.
it was a joke, mags
sheeesh

"I’ve come to the conclusion that
Dick Cheney now is just crazy,"
-- Lawrence Wilkerson, Powell's former chief of staff, Link

"I’ve come to the conclusion that
Dick Cheney now is just crazy,"
-- Lawrence Wilkerson, Powell's former chief of staff, Link

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, the former chief of staff to Bush Secretary of State Colin Powell, said in response to an interviewer's question Thursday that he believes Cheney has gone a bit farther than too far.

"I’ve come to the conclusion that the man truly is — whether he was that way when I knew him before, when he was Secretary of Defense, I don’t know, that’s not at issue with me any more — the man now is just crazy," Wilkerson said. * * * *
Id.

Wait. Powell had some cred back in the day, but then he became just a pandering politician and a bit of a lib nutjob at that.

HIS aide considers Vice President Cheney to be "crazy."

That means pretty much nothing. Only a lib or a stupid dumbass imbecile Canuck would find that of any value.

did some anonymous shitstain say something like his credibilty trumps Col. Lawrence Wilkerson?

Forum List

Back