Is Chelsea Manning the New Face of The Democratic Party?

IS Manning the best representative for the Democratic Party today?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Maybe, how much is it worth to you?

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Chelsea Manning is nothing more than a side show. I want to say that it does not have a chance at winning the election, but some very strange things happen in politics.

Anyone can put their name on a ballot. That someone does so and identifies themselves as a member of a given party has nothing to do with whether the party they identify, or any material number of its members, condones the person's candidacy.

Famous people have realized they can do it in politics because Trump did it.

Expect all the attention seeking famous people with an opinion to be running for office in the hope of lots of money for little work.

Is Milo the face of the Republican Party?
22tvuf.jpg

When I think liberal Democrats and where they're headed, Manning pretty well fits the mold.

If he/she is willing to turn a blind eye to the oppression of the poor and minorities in Democratic Party ghettos throughout the country for several decades, he/she's the perfect Democratic Party candidate.

Last edited:
I belive anyone with a dishonorable discharge is banned from federal employment. They certainly can't get a security clearance.

Now we'll see which Democrats line up behind Chelsea and which are only giving lip service

Chelsea Manning is nothing more than a side show. I want to say that it does not have a chance at winning the election, but some very strange things happen in politics.
Trump was a sideshow and look what happened! We have a chance to prove that the left is much more sane than the right.

Anyone can put their name on a ballot. That someone does so and identifies themselves as a member of a given party has nothing to do with whether the party they identify, or any material number of its members, condones the person's candidacy.
Transphobe.

Trump was a sideshow and look what happened! We have a chance to prove that the left is much more sane than the right.
That's why you ran Hillary? Lol, you cannot make this stuff up.

Forum List

Back