Is carnivorism ethical?

Well at least you are willing to suggest your Ethics may be based on a Myth.
More than likely, it was lightning hitting a tree one of you bark chewers was nibbling on.

Mythology reflects real history. The Olympic period of Greece is the time of the Aryan gods. Only in the mythology of the Aryans is there a developed cult of fire (Agni). Probably in the west before the arrival of the Aryans, there was no fire.
In any case, it is clear that it was not there for everyone.

Meat-eaters didn't evolve and they didn't have fire. Archeology says that meat-eaters had massive jaws and a bite that was capable of cutting raw meat.

Peoples that was not eat meat and had fire had reduction of the teeth
Mythology says that Prometheus stole fire from Mount Olympus and brought it to the savages.

The increase in cranial capacity and larger brain required a large intake of protein at a young age. In other words, mothers and young children.

And if you believe the Prometheus myth, I have some wings for sale, only used once. You can fly up to the sun.

That is why the chalice of fire is lit at the Olympic Games. This is an ancient cult of the East.

The increase in cranial capacity and larger brain required a large intake of protein at a young age. In other words, mothers and young children.

And if you believe the Prometheus myth, I have some wings for sale, only used once. You can fly up to the sun.
I do not rule out that they could fly. It is now clear that there is nothing impossible in this. There are special flight suits. This is where the myths about angels originated.

I do not rule out that they could fly. It is now clear that there is nothing impossible in this. There are special flight suits. This is where the myths about angels originated.

If you want to use mythology as proof of your argument, then I will use it too.

The story of Cain & Abel. Cain was a farmer. Abel raised livestock. But God favored the sacrifice of Abel over that of Cain.

It also shows we were keeping livestock from the beginning.

The story of Cain & Abel. Cain was a farmer. Abel raised livestock. But God favored the sacrifice of Abel over that of Cain.

It also shows we were keeping livestock from the beginning.
it was the god of meat eaters

I only buy meat from producers who can show video evidence that the animal was brutally murdered. I find violence beats the flavor into it.

I only buy meat from producers who can show video evidence that the animal was brutally murdered. I find violence beats the flavor into it.
This has a reason: brutally killed animals and people produce more adrenochrome.

Compare warriors of old. The Mongols were meat eaters and capable of fighting all day long, then riding 50 miles, then fighting all the next day.

The chinese that they crushed in battle were primarily vegetarians. They could only fight for a few hours at a time

Compare warriors of old. The Mongols were meat eaters and capable of fighting all day long, then riding 50 miles, then fighting all the next day.

The chinese that they crushed in battle were primarily vegetarians. They could only fight for a few hours at a time.
Its common sense and logic and science. What are the percentages of the elements that make up the human body? Body mass, body fat and body water are the 3 areas that are important to a healthy human body. The body of a healthy human being is composed roughly of 62% water. 16% fat. 6% protein that keeps the muscles healthy. Lastly.......the body is less than 1% carbohydrates.

Which is more vital and important in maintaining a healthy body? :eusa_think: For certain one can go longer periods void of carbs than it can void of fat and proteins. As every organ in the human body requires protein to maintain a strong muscle mass. But as stated........carbs help in breaking down certain food stuffs to allow the body to convert it to energy, while some carbs are essential its not logical to base one's entire diet on foods that contain carbs by majority.......as just a small amount of carbs are required to maintain a healthy body.......and its best to get those carbs from plants with a high source of vitamins and minerals, and stay away from the foods that produce sugar/glucose levels to spike.

The human body was designed to be an omnivore (living on both meat and vegetables/fruits/grain). During the warmer seasons.........it was easy to load up on carbs through plants and fruits.....etc. and this worked out quite well because the human body can and does convert sugars/carbs into energy very easily. This begs to ask the question......what happens to the protein from the meat that is eaten during the warmer seasons?

The body stores that fat for later use during the lean times of the winter months as the human body can and does convert fat into energy without destroying any muscle mass, its only when the fat is lost does the body begin to consume the proteins that keep the muscles strong.

Flash forward today..........there are no "lean seasons". When your diet is primarily based upon a very high carb and low protein/fat diet, your body converts over to using carbs only because the body can convert those sugars/carbs into energy with less energy required.......meaning what? Basically all the fat that one consumes is STORED for later use......sadly that later use never comes and the body keeps storing and storing fat resulting a very unhealthy fat body.

What about skinny vegetarians? True......there are skinny vegetarians, mostly those who attempt burn off all the calories they have consumed......the majority are not capable of doing so, thus the only result that comes from a diet restricted from fats and proteins is weakness, listlessness, loss of concentration. If you notice.......the majority of vegetarians must supplement their diet with a regime of essential vitamins. I wonder why?

One more question? Why do most vegetarians own cats........that are primarily meat eaters? I wonder if they buy meat for their pets? :dunno:

Last edited:
20220125_164717[1].jpg

Pork chops and sausage for dinner! Along with cooked cabbage and creamed cauliflower. Being an omnivore is so tasty!!

Everyone uses mythology "as proof", there is no accuracy but myths reflect ideas, trends and world events.
There is such a science: religious studies.

It doesn't matter how accurate these myths are. They didn't come out of nowhere.

Now the Evenks are considered Mongols. These are not the Mongols who were warriors. Those Mongols lived in the Mughal Empire and Moghulistan, this is the territory of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Uyghuristan.

Its common sense and logic. The human body was designed to be an omnivore (living on both meat and vegetables/fruits/grain). During the warmer seasons.........it was easy to load up on carbs through plants and fruits.....etc. and this worked out quite well because the human body can and does convert sugars/carbs into energy very easily. This begs to ask the question......what happens to the protein from the meat that is eaten during the warmer seasons?
These are fantasies. The nutrition of people depended on their habitat, and carbohydrate food was not available to everyone.
And not everyone digests carbohydrates easily, otherwise there would be no diabetes.

If a person digests carbohydrates well, he has an anabolic advantage. Many athletes use exogenous insulin in the hope of doing so.

You might want to cut back on the mushrooms just a tad bit ... :thup:

There, the main problem is overclocking, then a person can plan. They could use high rocks and accelerate on horseback. There is absolutely nothing impossible here. People are doing it now. They can fly

Forum List

Back