Is Bush Working For Mexico?

OCA said:
BECAUSE I WANT TO PAY 10 DOLLARS FOR A HEAD OF LETTUCE AND A ROOM AT THE MOTEL 6 TO COST ME 400 DOLLARS A NIGHT. THAT IS FRIGGIN AWESOME MAN! :banana:

Let's git rid of welfare and watch people be more willing to do these jobs.

Kathianne said:
I'd be willing to pay the fallout. I wonder how long the prices would stay significantly higher? Realistically I don't think we are going to get over 12 million deported. On the other hand, I think any illegals caught for some crime, regardless of violent or not, should be deported. That's just enforcing the laws already on the books, a serious lapse the government has been guilty of not doing.

I'm on record as being in favor of deporting illegals who get convicted of a crime, no argument there.

dilloduck said:
and people might even have to get off thier ass to mow a lawn??? How drastic !!! :laugh:

You're in complete denial aren't you? Next time you spend some time in Vegas lets say, let me know who cleans your room.

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's git rid of welfare and watch people be more willing to do these jobs.

I'm all for it. Better yet since the higher percentage of welfare recipients population wise are Blacks and since Blacks in my experience seem less than willing to work why not keep the illegals who by all accounts work and ship out any shiftless Blacks and White trash on the dole. Sound fair?

OCA said:
You're in complete denial aren't you? Next time you spend some time in Vegas lets say, let me know who cleans your room.

Do you do anything for yourself or just rely on illegals ?

OCA said:
I'm all for it. Better yet since the higher percentage of welfare recipients population wise are Blacks and since Blacks in my experience seem less than willing to work why not keep the illegals who by all accounts work and ship out any shiftless Blacks and White trash on the dole. Sound fair?

No, it doesn't sound fair. There's this little principle known as citizenship. It matters.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
rtwngAvngr said:
No, it doesn't sound fair. There's this little principle known as citizenship. It matters.
Tried to rep you for this! I'll catch it later :clap: :clap:

Kathianne said:
I would agree with you up to a point. That point being Reagan already had passed a grandfather clause. I grant you that all administrations have turned a blind eye since, something needs to be worked out here.

1. First close the borders, with serious repercussions to any that cross.
2. To those who hold a job, without false social security or other law breaking documents-issue some sort of card that allows the person to work here. Pay back taxes, learn English if hasn't already.
3. Severely penalize employers that employ any that don't have the work permit. Second or third offense, should call for jail time.
4. Provide a basis for those that have worker card to get in legally, in line with those already waiting.
5. increase the legal number of lower educated workers, if that is something the government really thinks needs to be done-of course the employers would have to pay them like any other LEGAL worker.

I'm sure there are many more things to be addressed, but it's a start. Gingrich has been speaking of something to this effect.

The problem with Reagan's amnesty was that he never produced the promised repercussions for hiring these people. Basically, the status quo continued to prevail but we had many more citizens. Because of the status quo prevalence those who wished entry knew that if enough came while being allowed through our lax laws they would gain amnesty at a later date.

It is one of the things I think Reagan got wrong. Amnesty comes after closing the border. Let's not attempt to lower the river, let's raise the bridge....

dilloduck said:
That logic is like condoning someone stealing my car if I don't have an alarm system installed on it. :wtf:

No, it is more like buying a car for somebody, putting it in your name, then after they drive it around for years you suddenly call the cops and report it stolen.

no1tovote4 said:
No, it is more like buying a car for somebody, putting it in your name, then after they drive it around for years you suddenly call the cops and report it stolen.

You're tripping.

rtwngAvngr said:
Wrong. We can undo what we've done. This is like the argument libs used that we can't fight islamofascism because we supported it agaisnt the russains. We always have the right to change our minds, just like a woman.

NO AMNESTY.

The Founders realized that changing the laws after the fact and imprisoning people retroactively was an injustice. This too would be an injustice. We cannot ignore that we allowed them in and benefitted from their being here in many ways that gave us incentive to ignore their presence.

It is far more important to me to close the border so that all who enter are known to us than it is to punish people we gave implicit permission to be here through our own actions.

Basically it is like the analogy I used earlier. Buying a car and giving it to another but keeping it in your own name then later, after years of them using the vehicle, without warning calling the cops and reporting it stolen.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're tripping.

No, I am not. The point was is we allowed them in, gave them jobs, bought the goods that they produced for less money all with a nod and wink. Now, we want to retroactively punish them for what we let them do. It is a pretty darn good analogy actually.

no1tovote4 said:
No, I am not. The point was is we allowed them in, gave them jobs, bought the goods that they produced for less money all with a nod and wink. Now, we want to retroactively punish them for what we let them do. It is a pretty darn good analogy actually.

Businesses paid off government to allow it. I didn't sign on to anything. I won't take the blame.

rtwngAvngr said:
Businesses paid off government to allow it. I didn't sign on to anything. I won't take the blame.

We are the government. We continued to vote for people that were unwilling to do anything about the border. We participated in it ourselves. When was the last time you bought something with lettuce in it, or bought some fruit that you know was picked by some illegals? We are all complicit in this, we buy the houses that they build... With a little careful checking we could make sure that those builders were all legal, but we would rather turn our backs and take the savings...

We take our cars into mechanics who hire them, we listen as they speak Spanish and get all "angry" but we don't take our cars elsewhere as soon as we realize that they are illegals...

There are about a billion small ways we have helped this right along...

Pretending now that we have no responsibility for it is exactly that, pretending.

no1tovote4 said:
We are the government. We continued to vote for people that were unwilling to do anything about the border. We participated in it ourselves. When was the last time you bought something with lettuce in it, or bought some fruit that you know was picked by some illegals? We are all complicit in this, we buy the houses that they build... With a little careful checking we could make sure that those builders were all legal, but we would rather turn our backs and take the savings...

We take our cars into mechanics who hire them, we listen as they speak Spanish and get all "angry" but we don't take our cars elsewhere as soon as we realize that they are illegals...

There are about a billion small ways we have helped this right along...

Pretending now that we have no responsibility for it is exactly that, pretending.

So what. We can still change our minds, and reverse course. It's just like how our support of afghanistan hardliners againste the soviets didn't obligate us to support them forever. It's simply not a rational argument.

Here's how you do it.

#1. Close the borders. Build a fence. Higher more patrol officers etc. Set up a few locations for Mexicans to cross legally and then we will be able to monitor those that come into the country. Enforce the laws we have in place and stick to it for the forseeable future.

#2. Cut off all federal funding to Mexico. Until they want to help with the problem, they can survive on the money that is being sent back by their illegals.

#3. Those that here, we say our bad. We fucked up. We let you in. So come to us and we'll set you up with the guest worker program with the intention of you becoming citizens in 10 years or so. All those that have no intention of becoming US citizens will be deported immediately.

#4 Streamline the immigration process. Those that are doing it legally are being punished by waiting 7 years to come here. We need to encourage more to go through the legal process by cutting out the beuracratic BS. Make it a 2 or 3 year process and you'll cut in half the number of people that will risk the run to the border.

Or my alternative plan that encompasses everything.

Annex Mexico as the 51st state. Mexico is then America. Mexicans dont need to come here to work. They can stay there. We can get taxes from them.

In fact ill make this its own thread.

rtwngAvngr said:

You just hit the nail on the head in a roundabout way. Corporations run America, corporations want amnesty so amnesty is what we will get. Nobody is saying you are to blame for anything, in fact no one is to blame since for once the corporations are right we are going to do the right thing.

rtwngAvngr said:

So you'd rather keep a bunch of lazy fucks who only siphon off of society and produce nothing and ship out people who actually work any shit job you give them. Hey ever realize that line of thinking of yours is exactly the opposite of what the founding fathers envisioned?

You make me proud. :rock:

Kathianne said:
Tried to rep you for this! I'll catch it later :clap: :clap:

Again, someone who can't see the bigger picture. I'll keep trying with you though, I think you are bendable.

Citizenship is a right from birth, yes, but there should be a point along the way of life where you are audited, and if you are deemed to be way to far over on the siphoning side and nvery little producing or contributions to society then you get revoked and off you go out of this fucking country. We have a lot of dead weight in this country that needs to be trimmed.

Forum List

Back