IS Biden the world's greatest elected fool ???

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
Read the article :

Whether You Buy an EV or Not, You'll Still Pay for It, Study Says​

The true cost of EVs is masked by a litany of subsidies, transfers, and other expenses that are passed on to Americans who don’t own EVs, the report states.

So MR Transparent and Bidenomics and "I'm working for you"
not only
Subsidized production of EVs
Subsidized purchase of EVs
Is legally closing all competition

And while the whole damn thing tanks (just like offshore windmills and other assshole ideas) guess who is paying tens of thousands per person !!!

The true cost of EVs is masked by a litany of subsidies, transfers, and other expenses that are passed on to Americans who don’t own EVs, the report states.

Unlike previous Presidents, President Biden understands the importance of a comprehensive energy policy. Like most of the industrialized world, the US is moving towards alternative fuels

Biden is providing the infrastructure

Now Libby, repeat after me….

Drill baby, DRILL

Read the article :

not only

And while the whole damn thing tanks (just like offshore windmills and other assshole ideas) guess who is paying tens of thousands per person !!!

He might be if he was actually elected.

Unlike previous Presidents, President Biden understands the importance of a comprehensive energy policy. Like most of the industrialized world, the US is moving towards alternative fuels

Drill baby, DRILL

How many times under P01135809 was there pivot to "Infrastructure" that never happened?

Biden is elected and Biden is a fool so I guess he is at least 2/3rds the way there. I personally think that the current Canadian PM edges him out at the finish line for the biggest fool moniker. Neither of them, however, are "great" by any measure.

As for EV's, I am not fan of Ronnie Raygun, but he was right when he said:

Read the article :

not only

I've also read the same thing. I'm sticking with the same vehicle(2008) as both new petroleum powered vehicles & EV's have HIDDEN taxes attached to them, not to mention possible(?) bugs/remote control ignition disabling capability & good God only knows what else the power & control statist lefties can think up to monitor folks with.

Biden is elected and Biden is a fool so I guess he is at least 2/3rds the way there. I personally think that the current Canadian PM edges him out at the finish line for the biggest fool moniker. Neither of them, however, are "great" by any measure.

Biden defeated a thumb sucking Putin Loving Pussy Grabbing asshole.

P01135809 LOST to Biden by almost exact number of votes that he beat HRC with.

Biden has rolled former Speaker McCarthy on the debt ceiling. Over 500,000 Americans, Men Women and Children died because P01135809 did jack shit to prevent the spread of COVID.

Biden has done more to increase jobs and employment while P01135809 LOST millions of jobs.

Biden passed the American Rescue Plan that put money in the pockets of Americans. P01135809 passed tax cuts to richest one percent that added trillions of dollars to the National Debt.

Biden is the first American President a picket line, while P01135809 went to non-union auto plant to denigrate unions.

P01135809 sucked dictators like the Communist Putin of Russia and Kim of North Korea.

P01135809 is now using Nazi Phrases and Swastika Flags fly at ReNaziKlan Bund Rallies.

Biden is working for the American People. P01135809 is working to be a Dictator.

Read the article :

not only

No. He was not elected, he was installed.

Biden and his cabal of incompetent fools have been and are, the worst administration ever.
Biden has rolled former Speaker McCarthy on the debt ceiling. Over 500,000 Americans, Men Women and Children died because P01135809 did jack shit to prevent the spread of COVID.

Biden has done more to increase jobs and employment while P01135809 LOST millions of jobs.

Biden passed the American Rescue Plan that put money in the pockets of Americans. P01135809 passed tax cuts to richest one percent that added trillions of dollars to the National Debt.

Biden is the first American President a picket line, while P01135809 went to non-union auto plant to denigrate unions.

P01135809 sucked dictators like the Communist Putin of Russia and Kim of North Korea.

P01135809 is now using Nazi Phrases and Swastika Flags fly at ReNaziKlan Bund Rallies.

Biden is working for the American People. P01135809 is working to be a Dictator.
^^^ someone's having a mental health crisis.

Drill baby, DRILL

Yeah. Biden stutters and mumbles about taking away gas stoves and clothes dryers while the 'green' windmills are a bust.

Ultimately, offshore wind in the U.S. is fundamentally broken," Dotzenrath said. "There is a fundamental reset needed in the speed of permitting, security of permitting, etc..."

Dotzenrath’s comments came as BP said it would take a $540 million write-down on the value of its offshore wind developments in the United States. Norwegian oil company Equinor, BP’s partner in a pair of U.S. projects, announced its own impairment of $300 million.

Drill baby, DRILL
Shutting down restaurants is not a good thing

Forum List

Back