Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

No, he is not. No, he never was.

Quite Possibly , but he certainly says some pretty dumb ass shit . Here's a few quotes which tend to lead people to believe he is either Moslem and or a Moslem Sympathizer.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam” Sep 25, 2012 - To the UN General Assembly

...my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims. ...... The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

“I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

“So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed” April 6, 2009, to the Turkish Parliament in Ankara.

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.” Jun 4, 2009 Cairo

“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

“Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

“We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

obamaquotefavoringmuslims-vi-300x219.jpg

Last edited:
Yes we get it. Your Dear Leader is a special unique case. He just happens to be one of the very very few on Earth named Hussein, who wasn't a Muslim. Uh huh, sure. God, you Obamabots are such programmed dipshits. Sheesh!
No, apparently you don't get it.

Obama isn't my Dear Leader any more than he is your Dear Leader. You confuse me enjoying poking holes in your idiotic conspiracy theories with me adulating the president.

Yes we get it. Your Dear Leader is a special unique case. He just happens to be one of the very very few on Earth named Hussein, who wasn't a Muslim. Uh huh, sure. God, you Obamabots are such programmed dipshits. Sheesh!
No, apparently you don't get it.

Obama isn't my Dear Leader any more than he is your Dear Leader. You confuse me enjoying poking holes in your idiotic conspiracy theories with me adulating the president.

Uh huh, Hesseins aren't Muslims. Nope, no way. Try a Reboot ya Obamabot moron.

He was named after his father, who was probably named after his father.

It is hilarious you are leaning your case for this on his middle name. Many prominent atheists have Christian names, I guess we assume they are secret Christians too.

He was named after his father, who was probably named after his father.

It is hilarious you are leaning your case for this on his middle name. Many prominent atheists have Christian names, I guess we assume they are secret Christians too.

Uh huh, you just keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you programmed Obamabot dipshits happy. ;)

Since Borat Obama isn't a human being, it doesn't matter whether he's muslim or not.

It takes an especially ignorant type of moron to believe the POTUS is a Muslim. SMH

But not near the level of ignorance displayed by those who dismiss the possibility.

Muslims dont attend Christian churches for years upon end. Did that fact escape you in your analysis?

How many times have you seen this and REFUSE to acknowledge that B. Hussein is doing exactly what this refers to... the promoting of the muslim spring, and the al Qaeda, muslim brotherhood, ISIL, and Taliban thinking and take over of the middle East!

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

But not near the level of ignorance displayed by those who dismiss the possibility.

Muslims dont attend Christian churches for years upon end. Did that fact escape you in your analysis?

How many times have you seen this and REFUSE to acknowledge that B. Hussein is doing exactly what this refers to... the promoting of the muslim spring, and the al Qaeda, muslim brotherhood, ISIL, and Taliban thinking and take over of the middle East!

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

You are a fucking moron for real. :lol:
Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In some branches of Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation,[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

Kitman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kitman (Arabic kitmān كتمان "secrecy, concealment") is the act of paying lip service to authority while holding personal opposition. It is a sort of political camouflage, for the purpose of survival, in circumstances where open opposition would result in persecution

What persecution was he in danger of here in the US? I knew you were a fucking retard but this takes the cake. :lol:

In some branches of Islam, taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation,[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

Kitman (Arabic kitmān كتمان "secrecy, concealment") is the act of paying lip service to authority while holding personal opposition. It is a sort of political camouflage, for the purpose of survival, in circumstances where open opposition would result in persecution
What persecution was he in danger of here in the US? I knew you were a fucking retard but this takes the cake. :lol:

Let's see, sending supposed Syrian rebels, arms and money to fight Assad while many of them were staunch Al Qaeda fighters that had killed American military in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Bombing Kaddafi in Libya while the muslim brotherhood took over the country and made it completely unsafe for all but themselves. Standing by and supporting the muslim brotherhood I Egypt as they systematically killed and pillaged Christians, and OTHER sects of muslims that didn't agree with their takeover, besides providing BILLIONS to Morsi that was used directly for that purpose. Abandoning Iraq so that the current ISIL terrorists can control a large portion of that country, killing and driving out thousands of Christians that lived in Mosel, let alone other much smaller cities. FAILING to support Israel against the Palestinian DOGS that continue to bomb Israel, and use their own wives and children as human shields, and all the muslim president and his cohorts in this dictatorship regime have to say to each other is....

You sir, are an ignorant, and stupid bastard, as YOU and your retarded black cronies, and subversive liberal whites can't see the fire through the fog of your bigotry!

Let's see, sending supposed Syrian rebels, arms and money to fight Assad while many of them were staunch Al Qaeda fighters that had killed American military in Iraq, and Afghanistan. Bombing Kaddafi in Libya while the muslim brotherhood took over the country and made it completely unsafe for all but themselves. Standing by and supporting the muslim brotherhood I Egypt as they systematically killed and pillaged Christians, and OTHER sects of muslims that didn't agree with their takeover, besides providing BILLIONS to Morsi that was used directly for that purpose. Abandoning Iraq so that the current ISIL terrorists can control a large portion of that country, killing and driving out thousands of Christians that lived in Mosel, let alone other much smaller cities. FAILING to support Israel against the Palestinian DOGS that continue to bomb Israel, and use their own wives and children as human shields, and all the muslim president and his cohorts in this dictatorship regime have to say to each other is....

You sir, are an ignorant, and stupid bastard, as YOU and your retarded black cronies, and subversive liberal whites can't see the fire through the fog of your bigotry!

Dont be angry. Next time just pick up a dictionary so you dont get caught using words when you have no idea what they mean. I will embarrass you every time I catch you son.

Dont be angry. Next time just pick up a dictionary so you dont get caught using words when you have no idea what they mean. I will embarrass you every time I catch you son.

Yes, unfortunately IMPEACHMENT, and arrest for illegal acts are off the table for the Manchurian muslim and his henchman Holder.... you should expand your mind to follow the concept, but probably you ethnicity is what holds you back! AA doesn't work!

D14727_1.gif

Last edited:

Yes, unfortunately IMPEACHMENT, and arrest for illegal acts are off the table for the Manchurian muslim and his henchman Holder.... you should expand your mind to follow the concept, but probably you ethnicity is what holds you back! AA doesn't work!

D14727_1.gif

What concept? The one thats in the conspiracy theory section?

Did aliens molest you? Point to the area on the doll they touched you. :lol:

D14727_1.gif

Unfortunately that's all you have apparently, that and you're devotion to color! I understand, you homeboys must protect and defend the brother, even when logic and substance show that you are either another mental midget or a bigot.... I doubt that your truly a mental midget....:badgrin:

D14727_1.gif

Unfortunately that's all you have apparently, that and you're devotion to color! I understand, you homeboys must protect and defend the brother, even when logic and substance show that you are either another mental midget or a bigot.... I doubt that your truly a mental midget....:badgrin:

Thats not logic. Thats delusion and conjecture. Thats exactly why this is in the conspiracy thread. You clowns are whacked out of your minds. :lol:

Thats not logic. Thats delusion and conjecture. Thats exactly why this is in the conspiracy thread. You clowns are whacked out of your minds. :lol:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...DENIAL isn't a river in Egypt, either! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back