Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

No, she doesn't, and did you know that Barack is a Jewish name, translated as "He who hammers the wackobird crazy far right into the ground."

No, she doesn't, and did you know that Barack is a Jewish name, translated as "He who hammers the wackobird crazy far right into the ground."

Of course she did, you lying piece of shit at the .16 sec. mark...even stopped the video to let it SINK IN! Now, what does HUSSEIN mean in Jewish.... he who is a fucking muslim terrorist supporter?:cuckoo:

She did not in the sense of what you are trying to make of it.

You are the liar, always have been, always will be, always will be known as such.

He is not a Muslim, and you are a far far far right thug coming very close to implied terrorism.

She did not in the sense of what you are trying to make of it.

You are the liar, always have been, always will be, always will be known as such.

He is not a Muslim, and you are a far far far right thug coming very close to implied terrorism.

Of course she did, you are simply a 2 digit IQ'd asshole that refuses to recognize what she said. Your undying devotion to the Manchurian muslim is noted, along with your bullshit that you are a moderate Republican.... you, Rep Frog Boy II, aren't just a liar, you are seriously deranged when you try to spin the unspinable!

What implied Terrorism am I supposed to be coming close to?... The ability to be able to SPEAK FREELY, that you commie fucks would like to end in America?... Give me a hint here Boy! :badgrin:

Of course she did not. Yeah, you are a wannabee thug who only gets laughed at. :lol:

Of course she did not. Yeah, you are a wannabee thug who only gets laughed at. :lol:

Of course SHE DID, as he also said MY MUSLIM FAITH in an interview! I'm glad you get a laugh from me, you, on the other hand, are a mental midget, that people only shake their heads at when you post.... but you are our entertainment, as a living example of what the left is all about!

We knew Pajama Jake to be a Democrat zealot but also to be a closet Muslim?

Would have been unthinkable until now and his protestations that His New Messiah is ought but a Muslim messiah!

No, she did not. I will always tell the truth. Vigil and Pauli will lie for the far whatever strange sickness that inhabits their thinking. Anyone who disagrees with them is a lib and a dem. And they wonder why the great majority of America laughs at them.

No, she did not. I will always tell the truth. Vigil and Pauli will lie for the far whatever strange sickness that inhabits their thinking. Anyone who disagrees with them is a lib and a dem. And they wonder why the great majority of America laughs at them.

The only ones I see laughing are the people above me at YOU! And YES, shit for brains, she did say Kenya was obuma's HOME COUNTRY.... you'd think in a 30 sec. video, this PIMP for the DNC wouldn't LIE when everyone can watch it! Derangement, the PREMIER quality of a subversive! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

The "truth" as printed in your Democrat Party Playbook hardly reflects reality. The more you protest that Your New Messian is not a Muslim Messiah the greater the suspicion that He might well be!

You are a fucking retard. :lol:

If he is you cant do jack shit about it. :lol:

Oh my!

Libbies get so testy when Their New Messiah is outed you might think they'd been using that underarm manhood roll-on to excess! It sure does walk like a Muslim - one would have to be blind or at least selectively so to not notice.

If you apply the logic of the OP, it proves Obama a Christian. The entire argument already failed.

The "truth" as printed in your Democrat Party Playbook hardly reflects reality. The more you protest that Your New Messian is not a Muslim Messiah the greater the suspicion that He might well be!

What 'democratic party handbook'? The one you imagined....just like you imagined Obama is a Muslim.

Its remarkably how much conservative condemnation falls on the products of their own imagination.

Ah, Sky, denial ill becomes you.

Though we HAVE come to expect naught more.......

Smiling......even the thread's author won't touch the steaming rhetorical pile of the 'Obama is a Muslim' fantasy. Its just silly.

Think about it for a second...you're claiming that a man who was raised by a Christian mother, raised by a Christian grandmother, raised by a Christian grandfather, went to catholic school for 2 years, is a self proclaimed Christian, went to Christian services for 20 years, married a Christian, had both of his of his children baptized Christian, has lived almost his entire life in a Christian nation, has proclaimed his personal relationship with Jesus Christ...

......is a Muslim?

I don't think you understand what a Muslim is.

No doubt about it!

t04ttw.jpg

No doubt about it!

t04ttw.jpg

Um.....you may want to expand your news sources beyond World Net Daily. As Obama didn't say that. He said this:

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.

Statement by the President on the Occasion of Eid-al-Fitr | The White House

Its okay, Vigilente....its not like anyone expects you do much more than repeat what you were told to think. Or ever fact check what you parrot.

Forum List

Back