Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

TrainTime

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
Given his background, we pretty much know he's been a Muslim in the past so maybe the better question is....is he still a Muslim?

barackobamasomalidress.jpg

When you look at his behavior, his past quotes like 'standing with the Muslims" and the call to prayer "being a beautiful sound", it's hard to believe he ever changed his faith. We know his membership in Rev. Wright's church was more about the black-liberation dogma being taught there than Christianity. We haven't seen BHO in church on Sunday other than once or twice in well over 5 years; and those were simply photo ops he and the girls were smirking about as the cameras clicked. He's showing ZERO concern over the slaughter of Christians in northern Africa and the ME. He's openly hostile to Israel. And doesn't seem to care if Iran gets the bomb.

Does it matter if he's a Muslim? Well, since the most of the Muslim world wants the US burned to the ground I'd say it matters. It matters because supposedly "peaceful" Muslims have yet to stand up to the jihadists in their midst and demand they stand down. We've had major wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; both of which BHO has either quit or is quitting when victories were at hand.

Is the defense that he's DRONED several Muslim warlords prove he is at war with radical Islam? Most in the intel community believes he's been doing that as a favor to the Pakis who fear a radical takeover. He avoids attacking the Haqqani network that held Bergdahl and is responsible for most of the Taliban attacks on US Forces in Afghanistan.

So I submit there is little evidence to prove he's renounced his childhood adoption of the Muslim faith while going to school in Indonesia. I submit he may well indeed be an apostate Muslim because we've seen him drinking beer and eating a pork hotdog. Or is that simply a ploy to throw us off his true nature?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Last edited:
Given his background, we pretty much know he's been a Muslim in the past so maybe the better question is....is he still a Muslim?

When you look at his behavior, his past quotes like 'standing with the Muslims" and the call to prayer "being a beautiful sound", it's hard to believe he ever changed his faith. We know his membership in Rev. Wright's church was more about the black-liberation dogma being taught there than Christianity. We haven't seen BHO in church on Sunday other than once or twice in well over 5 years; and those were simply photo ops he and the girls were smirking about as the cameras clicked. He's showing ZERO concern over the slaughter of Christians in northern Africa and the ME.

Does it matter if he's a Muslim? Well, since the most of the Muslim world wants the US burned to the ground I'd say it matters. It matters because supposedly "peaceful" Muslims have yet to stand up to the jihadists in their midst and demand they stand down. We've had major wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; both of which BHO has either quit or is quitting when victories were at hand.

Is the defense that he's DRONED several Muslim warlords prove he is at war with radical Islam? Most in the intel community believes he's been doing that as a favor to the Pakis who fear a radical takeover. He avoids attacking the Haqqani network that held Bergdahl and is responsible for most of the Taliban attacks on US Forces in Afghanistan.

So I submit there is little evidence to prove he's renounced his childhood adoption of the Muslim faith while going to school in Indonesia. I submit he may well indeed be an apostate Muslim because we've seen him drinking beer and eating a pork hotdog. Or is that simply a ploy to throw us off his true nature?
huh_zps297f809f.png

:lol: :cuckoo:

I submit there is little evidence to prove you're not an idiot.

• Banned
No, he is not. No, he never was.

So you're saying under "religion" on his application to go to school in Indonesia the word "muslim" isn't there. Surely you know the Indonesians don't educate non-Muslims, right?

When you look at his behavior, his past quotes like 'standing with the Muslims" and the call to prayer "being a beautiful sound", it's hard to believe he ever changed his faith. We know his membership in Rev. Wright's church was more about the black-liberation dogma being taught there than Christianity. We haven't seen BHO in church on Sunday other than once or twice in well over 5 years; and those were simply photo ops he and the girls were smirking about as the cameras clicked. He's showing ZERO concern over the slaughter of Christians in northern Africa and the ME. He's openly hostile to Israel. And doesn't seem to care if Iran gets the bomb.

huh_zps297f809f.png
Yes he is a Muslim as he slipped up and admitted it in a ABC interview.

And his step father listed his religion as Islam on his Indonesian school records.

obama_indonesian_school-onq.jpg

obama-school-record.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
America would never elect a Muslim President, so if he is one, the he has to lie about it.

And will he lie? Well, does a black bear shit in the woods?

I say it hardly matters what he is at this point. Its speculation. What we do know absolutely by now that he is lazy and incompetent...and he is an Asshole.

It is true. I believe most Americans have come to grips with the fact that their President is a liar, that he is incompetent, and that he is an overall Asshole.

Any chance he will resign? Joe Biden is merely a fool. He would do better.

Given his background, we pretty much know he's been a Muslim in the past

Um. No we don't, skippy.

When you look at his behavior,

His behavior? You mean drone bombing the shit out of Muslims?

How about this behavior:

Celebrating Father’s Day early, the president had lunch with two service members and two local barbers at Kenny’s BBQ on Capitol Hill.

As the group chatted about fatherhood, the president enjoyed a steaming plate of pork ribs with hot sauce, collard greens, red beans and rice and cornbread.

his past quotes like 'standing with the Muslims"

Let's look at that in its full context, shall we?

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

and the call to prayer "being a beautiful sound",

It is a beautiful sound. I heard it many times in the Middle East. Since when does making such an observation automatically mean one is Muslim?

it's hard to believe he ever changed his faith.

It's hard to believe someone as credulous as you is even able to type!

Feel free to return to this topic if you need any more kicks to the nuts.

Last edited:
America would never elect a Muslim President, so if he is one, the he has to lie about it.

And will he lie? Well, does a black bear shit in the woods?

I say it hardly matters what he is at this point. Its speculation. What we do know absolutely by now that he is lazy and incompetent...and he is an Asshole.

It is true. I believe most Americans have come to grips with the fact that their President is a liar, that he is incompetent, and that he is an overall Asshole.

Any chance he will resign? Joe Biden is merely a fool. He would do better.

Ah yes, Joe Biden: :lol:

i_am_joe11.jpg

I submit there is little evidence to prove you're not an idiot.

:lol: I thought my treatise was well argued....
Yeah, he went to a Christian church for 20 years because, .............................wait for it, ............................. he's a Muslim.

Yeah. That always cracked me up. The fucking schizos attacked Obama's pastor one second, and in the same breath claimed he's a Muslim the next. :lol:

:lol: I thought my treatise was well argued....
Yeah, he went to a Christian church for 20 years because, .............................wait for it, ............................. he's a Muslim.

Yeah. That always cracked me up. The fucking schizos attacked Obama's pastor one second, and in the same breath claimed he's a Muslim the next. :lol:

Well, the question is whether these nuts actually believe the bs they listen to and spout, or is more akin to the Russians listening to their "news," knowing that its really a reinforcement of what they want to know, and in a sense really vodka?

It's OK.

Most Republicans Christians on the USMB never act like any real Christians I ever met in my entire life. Let him die? Feed the poor and they will breed? Corporations are people? Send those children back to probably certain death? See what I mean? Course, they won't get it. They don't see anything wrong with these positions.

Forum List

Back