Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Is Obama's failure to protect Baltimore enough to impeach him?

• yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

Truly a stupid opinionated and hateful comment. "But, but, I'm not a racist, hahahaha"

Says the hate filled racist far left drone..

Says the far right drone. You are a far right drone. You far right drones are so stupid. What's with these far right drones?. Always being far right drones. You must be a far right drone. How can't you be a far right drone? Far right drone derp derp derp.

See how stupid that sounds?

Of course coming from someone like you, anything will sound stupid!

You don't see how a history of slavery and discrimination can set a people back? If you know a 40 year old black man his father is old enough to remember having to use a separate water fountain. If you know a 90 year old black man his grandfather may have been a slave. Slavery wasn't that long ago.

My grandfather was the grandson of a plantation owner.

Explains why you are a far left drone..

They were conservatives.

Sorry the far left also owned slaves and only wanted those in the south to give up their slaves..

Which explains why you are a far left drone..

Northern states had abolished slavery years before the Civil War. But don't let facts get in the way of your retardation.

Yet they still owned them, but hey you believe what you want!

Explains why you are a far left drone..

They were conservatives.

Sorry the far left also owned slaves and only wanted those in the south to give up their slaves..

Which explains why you are a far left drone..

The liberals of the time were the abolitionist.

But I understand you have a skewed view of history considering all the fanciful but utterly false statements you make here.

I said far left not liberal. Which once again shows why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

However, during the era of segregation many Southern Democrats were conservatives.

Like I said it explains why you are a far left drone..

Fanciful but utterly false.

And another perfect example of why you are a far left drone.

if al gore was pres in 2001, he would of come up with an excuse that global warming caused the muslim terrorists to take out the twin towers. just like how he seems to believe that the earths core is 8 million degrees.

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

Truly a stupid opinionated and hateful comment. "But, but, I'm not a racist, hahahaha"

Says the far right drone. You are a far right drone. You far right drones are so stupid. What's with these far right drones?. Always being far right drones. You must be a far right drone. How can't you be a far right drone? Far right drone derp derp derp.

You forgot to call me a far left drone. :lol:

I think that it is amazing how some people always want to hold black people to a different standard than a white person in the same situation. Even when the black person in question is serving as president.

One can only assume that those who promote such a double standard are either irredeemably racist, or hopelessly ignorant.

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

Obama could wipe his arse with the Constitution as he gave orders to surrender to ISIS and they could not impeach the bastard.

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

When is Obama going to be held accountable for the Gulf oil spill clean-up?

How about the trillions in debt he racked up making the recovery from a recession the longest and weakest in history.

Or the humanitarian disaster his bombing of Libya has caused.

Or his supplying arms to the Syrian rebels resulting in the death of four men at Benghazi and the rise of ISIS?

I really wonder how you come up with such dumb ass threads. It is really a wonder to behold.

You forgot to call me a far left drone. :lol:

Oh? Would that make you feel better?

Post the evidence which offers probative evidence that I'm a "hate filled racist far left drone".

Come on asshole, I've posted thousands of comments and started hundreds of threads -PROVE your allegation or be known as a lying piece of shit to everyone. Do it now, don't cut and run as do most lying assholes and cowards exactly like you!

"He won't, 'cause he can't. Classic idiot-gram by a jerk." ]Indeed you are, because the statement ipso facto is both illiterate and ignorant. In no way can he have ever evidence it so that it makes sense.

if Al Gore was elected in 2000, they still would of blamed 9/11 on Bush.
If Al Gore was elected in 200, 9/11 probably would not have happened.
The epitome of partisan hackery.

That is a completely asinine and idiotic statement. 9/11 was set in motion years before Bush took the reins and Gore would have done nothing to curtail it. You are truly depraved if you believe asinine shit like the above statement.

You have no evidence that President Gore would have spent his first year playing golf, cutting brush and fishing - deny it and i'll post youtube video to prove it.

Forum List

Back