Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Is Obama's failure to protect Baltimore enough to impeach him?

• yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
Thus far, the feds are not involved in the matter.

Yet they did not hesitate to do so in Ferguson.

Let us see if Obama treats a far left city the same as he would one he thinks is under the control of the (R)'s..

Federal forced were deployed in Ferguson? Link?

The feds where in Ferguson, no need for a link for something that is common knowledge.

Unless you only watch MSNBC and they did not report on it..

Was it really Obama who set black people back or was it that whole being locked in chains and forced into free labor for 400 years thing? :dunno:
None of those in Baltimore were in chains or slaves in their lives. They have been given everything BECAUSE they are black. Criminal activity is inexcusable.

You don't see how a history of slavery and discrimination can set a people back? If you know a 40 year old black man his father is old enough to remember having to use a separate water fountain. If you know a 90 year old black man his grandfather may have been a slave. Slavery wasn't that long ago.
None in Baltimore were old enough to remember separate drinking fountains. And slavery ended 150 years ago. But none of that justifies what they did last night. Just like there is no justification for that cop in South Carolina to shoot that black man in the back eight times. Crimes are wrong no matter who's doing it.

Yet no riots in SC over that..
The cop in South Carolina sits in jail charged with murder. The Baltimore cops are on PAID VACATION.

Still no riots..

The police officer in Ferguson was not found guilty of any crimes. on any level including the Obama lap dog holder.

Yet they did excuse the rioters..

I still feel sorry for good blacks, because they've just been set back 100 years.

Was it really Obama who set black people back or was it that whole being locked in chains and forced into free labor for 400 years thing? :dunno:
None of those in Baltimore were in chains or slaves in their lives. They have been given everything BECAUSE they are black. Criminal activity is inexcusable.

You don't see how a history of slavery and discrimination can set a people back? If you know a 40 year old black man his father is old enough to remember having to use a separate water fountain. If you know a 90 year old black man his grandfather may have been a slave. Slavery wasn't that long ago.

My grandfather was the grandson of a plantation owner.

Explains why you are a far left drone..

They were conservatives.

Let us see if Obama treats a far left city the same as he would one he thinks is under the control of the (R)'s..

The feds where in Ferguson, no need for a link for something that is common knowledge.

I see that you couldn't find a link. Your admission is duly noted.

They were conservatives.

Sorry the far left also owned slaves and only wanted those in the south to give up their slaves..

Which explains why you are a far left drone..

WOW! Denies that Eric Holder sent Feds to Ferguson.

Anyone that demands a link for something that just happened and is common knowledge is obviously deluded..

They were conservatives.

Sorry the far left also owned slaves and only wanted those in the south to give up their slaves..

The liberals of the time were the abolitionist.

But I understand you have a skewed view of history considering all the fanciful but utterly false statements you make here.

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

Truly a stupid opinionated and hateful comment. "But, but, I'm not a racist, hahahaha"

They were conservatives.

But I understand you have a skewed view of history considering all the fanciful but utterly false statements you make here.

I said far left not liberal. Which once again shows why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

However, during the era of segregation many Southern Democrats were conservatives.

Like I said it explains why you are a far left drone..

No , of course not. He has stood silent in the face of this -- he will make some sort of half hearted / moral equivalency criticism of it today. There is no doubting that he condones this type of conduct by those he sees as oppressed by a society he hates, but its not going to get anyone impeached, nor should it.

Its just a reminder to the American people who they elected president for better or for worse. That's all

Truly a stupid opinionated and hateful comment. "But, but, I'm not a racist, hahahaha"

Says the hate filled racist far left drone..

What do you find so stupid about it? That it wont get him impeached? The suggestion - an opinion - that he sympathizes with this. Do you know that he does not and if so, please share how you know that.

I thought it was pretty neutral - that its just a reflection on his politics and not anything that should get a president impeached. I used the phrase for better or for worse specifically to recognize that some people may approve of his position on these things.

As for your supposed quote I don't know who you are quoting but I certainly didn't write that. Quotations indicate a direct statement from someone so Im just wondering who you contend said that and what its relevance is.

They were conservatives.

Northern states had abolished slavery years before the Civil War. But don't let facts get in the way of your retardation.

They were conservatives.

I said far left not liberal. Which once again shows why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

However, during the era of segregation many Southern Democrats were conservatives.

Like I said it explains why you are a far left drone..

Fanciful but utterly false.

Says the hate filled racist far left drone..

Says the far right drone. You are a far right drone. You far right drones are so stupid. What's with these far right drones?. Always being far right drones. You must be a far right drone. How can't you be a far right drone? Far right drone derp derp derp.

See how stupid that sounds?

They failed to hold Bush accountable for 9/11 and New Orleans. Will the cons hold Obama accountable for Baltimore?

And what 'high crime or misdemeanor' was committed by Obama regarding Baltimore?
Irrelevent. Congress is the sole authority here and they can define that any damn way they wish and it would be perfectly legal. If congress decides the act of golfing is a high crime then and convict him for it then it stands. That is how sole authority works.
As far as why they have not impeached him it is clearly a political suicide if they were to do this – it would be MASSIVELY unpopular. The other fact here is that the statement “they have the numbers” is false because it is NOT an up or down vote unless you ignore the process and only focus on drawing up the actual articles of impeachment. The posters baying about this are well aware of that fact though so I have to ask why you are being blatantly dishonest about the process. There is literally ZERO chance the senate would convict. What possible reason could the republicans have to draw up articles of impeachment if the senate will simply throw it out. Particularly if it is massively unpopular.

The House acts independent of the Senate. They can draw up the article and vote to impeach the president like they did with President Clinton. It is the Senates job to try the president and if convicted remove the president from office. It will take two thirds majority to convict a president so it would be fool hardy, but as far as...... is it enough......of course it is, the bar just isn't that high.
And?

None of that matters in the context of my statements. That is why I specified congress.

The house can draw up the articles but the senate has to convict so they are both involved and it is idiotic to draw up articles that are guaranteed to fail.

if Al Gore was elected in 2000, they still would of blamed 9/11 on Bush.
If Al Gore was elected in 200, 9/11 probably would not have happened.
The epitome of partisan hackery.

That is a completely asinine and idiotic statement. 9/11 was set in motion years before Bush took the reins and Gore would have done nothing to curtail it. You are truly depraved if you believe asinine shit like the above statement.

Nice try with the ‘I got you’ ploy.

You inserted the ‘force’ in there so that you could ignore the blatant fact that the feds got involved when they launched an independent probe trying to investigate the officer a second time on rights violations.

I know you are well aware that they released a report on the Ferguson police. The feds were involved, that cannot be disputed.

The epitome of partisan hackery.

That is a completely asinine and idiotic statement. 9/11 was set in motion years before Bush took the reins and Gore would have done nothing to curtail it. You are truly depraved if you believe asinine shit like the above statement.
i was being sarcastic! i was making a point that the far left would of made, and to think that after 9/11, 25% blamed it on bush (even though he was only in office a short while).

Wrong! 9/11 would have still happened and more attack on the US soil would have ensued as well. Even Al Gore at the time claims he would have perused Bin Laden through the international court system. And to take the publics mind off his debacle he would have invaded Iraq and removed Saddam.

So no matter what the far left drones want to spew due to faulty programming, 9/11 would have still happened.

Forum List

Back