Is Atheism Depressing?

LOL! The deliciously ironic thing is, you wouldn't know.

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg

Now get out of the sandbox girly, before the cat buries you again...

Sarcasm?! These people were violent and intolerant. Don't you think they were sinister?

I provided other evidence.

you're dishonest. "atheists" did not murder "believers" because they were believers or to force them to be non-believers...

communists... (or what passed for communism in the soviet union) was totalitarian and killed or purged people to advance the totalitarian state.

Indeed. But in trying to get the True Believers on this thread to actually recognize history, I fear you are asking the impossible of the incapable.

not all believers are extremists... but we do have our fair share here.

you're dishonest. "atheists" did not murder "believers" because they were believers or to force them to be non-believers...

communists... (or what passed for communism in the soviet union) was totalitarian and killed or purged people to advance the totalitarian state.

Indeed. But in trying to get the True Believers on this thread to actually recognize history, I fear you are asking the impossible of the incapable.

Oh, certainly not. I know many who are reasonable people, familiar with and capable in science and history.

The few in question here are simply lashing out due to the fact that their own views of history are very similar to fundamentalist religion. If even one tenet is questioned, the entire system is threatened.

Oh, certainly not. I know many who are reasonable people, familiar with and capable in science and history.

The few in question here are simply lashing out due to the fact that their own views of history are very similar to fundamentalist religion. If even one tenet is questioned, the entire system is threatened.

yes... because they're fundies.

You view anyone to the right of you as a "fundy".

It says more about you than it does about us, jillian.

Who knows. The anti-Christian loons are fairly ignorant about the book they supposedly have all figured out.

Generally speaking, people who can write can also read but I guess you're the exception, Huggy.

The OP struggles to link any and all atheists with communism. Who cares if communists or Stalinists did not believe in a god?

It's not whether they believe in God...it's whether they see removing references to God as the role of the state.

And progressive do.

So did Marxists. And they believed that because they (correctly) understood that people who have no faith are easy to trick and to control.

Marx knew it. Lenin knew it. Hitler knew it. Pol Pot knew it. And Obama knows it.

Ya...they "tricked" their people ...

With tanks, planes..machine guns ...and rifles... :lol:

BUT they were "atheist" weapons!!!!!! You are such a fucking idiot KG. Stick to fetus murder. You are out of your league with atheism.

I see dozens of your rambling babbling posts on this subject, in this thread, and as usual you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

The OP title is "Is Atheism Depressing?" So far in around 20 pages you people have gone all over the map and not said anything relevent to a modern day atheist.

The only thing "depressing" that has surfaced is your ignorance.

The idea of Huggy telling anyone else they are out of their league is pretty humorous.

PS...Southern Baptists aren't "fundies".

Except to a progressive jew.

Yes, stupid child, many of them are fundamentalist, and the Southern Baptist Convention has effectively been taken over by fundamentalists.

Just being a Southern Baptist doesn't preclude being a fundamentalist.

I'd ask you to actually try knowing what you're talking before posting, but you've already shown you're rankly dishonest from oink to curly tail.

Why does it suck to believe there is no afterlife and this life is all we have?

As opposed to the fear of eternal punishment....

Why does it suck to believe there is no afterlife and this life is all we have?

As opposed to the fear of eternal punishment....

Many who subscribe to the sort of blinkard pig-ignorance and dishonesty already amply shown in this thread worship god out of a fear of Hell.

To worship god out of a fear of Hell is, of course, to be a slave to Hell, but that's evident in their general fear of thinking in any case.

The idea of Huggy telling anyone else they are out of their league is pretty humorous.

Is there any subject you are not the self presumed master of?

:lol:

Get over yourself.

You don't have all the knowledge.

You don't own all the knowledge.

The OP...remember the OP? stated some whack shit about how atheists are responsible for just about all of the evil that has occured in the last century. UNDER the title that "Is Athieism depressing?"

You blathering about Jews is off topic.

But then it is all about you isn't it?

But your defense of side tracking the thread is..everyone else, especially me, is stuipid right?

You really are as dumb as a bag of dirt.

Rev. Jim;

Is there any subject you have even a passing familiarity of? I don't mean an opinion - supplied by ThinkProgress, but some actual knowledge?

Yes. I have never been to "think progress's" site.

You are clearly more knowledgable about think progress than I.

Rev. Jim;

Is there any subject you have even a passing familiarity of? I don't mean an opinion - supplied by ThinkProgress, but some actual knowledge?

He knows a lot about vintage volkswagen vans...i.e., kennels on wheels...

Dunno....? You might know more about "kennels on wheels" than I do... :lol:

But I do have "faith" "Person Of Interest" is on CBS tonight...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back