Is Ariel Castro a Murderer?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?

On June 7, a Cuyahoga County grand jury returned a true bill of indictment against Castro. It contained 329 counts, including two counts of aggravated murder (under different sections of the Ohio criminal code) for his alleged role in the termination of one of the women's pregnancies. The indictments covered only the period from August 2002 to February 2007. The County Prosecutor, Timothy J. McGinty, stated that the investigation was ongoing and that any further findings would be presented to the grand jury. McGinty said that pursuing a death penalty specification would be considered following completion of indictment proceedings.

Castro is of course a sick twisted oxygen thief. I'm not defending anything he did and he deserves any punishment man and G-d can mete out to him.
But part of his conviction was for doing something abortion doctors do every day. If so, doesn't that make those doctors murderers too?
Yes it does...and yes they are. Abortions after the fetus is developed enough to feel pain constitutes murder of a living being.

If death can be defined as the cessation of brain activity, then life begins when brain activity commences....long before the fetus breathes air.

Last edited:
I wonder if the radical let is willing to concede that a fetus is human if the pregnancy was terminated unwillingly.

The child Castro murdered was conceived by rape, surely the left would admit that a child conceived out of such violence should be aborted. It's an article of faith with them. It's actually a bit surprising that the left isn't demanding that Amanda Berry's six year old daughter isn't "aborted". She's in her 24th trimester. Time enough for a post birth abortion.

Last edited:

He could be considered a murderer if the mother wanted to keep the child. Its about the womans right to chose. I don't see too many abortions happen without the mothers consent.

You are a sick fuck.

"told police she was pregnant multiple times while being held captive and that Ariel Castro would starve her, feed her rotten food, punch her and kick her down stairs, which resulted in the termination of her pregnancies.”
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/08/01...lle-knight-kidnapped-pregnant-guilty-charges/

Do you know a lot abortion doctors that starve their patients and kick them down stairs?

He could be considered a murderer if the mother wanted to keep the child. Its about the womans right to chose. I don't see too many abortions happen without the mothers consent.

Or by pushing the mother down stairs. Just sayin.

If Castro caused these women to miscarry and they were more than 24 weeks into their pregnancy, than I would consider it murder. As for abortion, while I support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy, I do not support that right past the second trimester. I actually support a 20 week limit, and I would have been happy standing in support of the Texas legislation except for the fact the idiots tied all kinds of other things to it that forced the closing of many women's health centers.

I never considered that murder could be OK if there was 3rd party consent.

You are a sick fuck.

"told police she was pregnant multiple times while being held captive and that Ariel Castro would starve her, feed her rotten food, punch her and kick her down stairs, which resulted in the termination of her pregnancies.”
Ariel Castro Forced Abortions ? Kidnapping Victim Reveals Pregnancies Were Terminated - Hollywood Life

Do you know a lot abortion doctors that starve their patients and kick them down stairs?

I realize I have blown what is left of your mind by posting a simple question.
Castro is guilty of assault and battery in treating the mother that way. He was charged and confessed to that crime. I have no issue there.
But he was also charged with murder for killing the unborn baby. Doesn't that imply that killing unborn babies is wrong?

yeah the fact you are trying to use this in your fight against abortion is really low. then again look who i am talking about.

If Castro caused these women to miscarry and they were more than 24 weeks into their pregnancy, than I would consider it murder. As for abortion, while I support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy, I do not support that right past the second trimester. I actually support a 20 week limit, and I would have been happy standing in support of the Texas legislation except for the fact the idiots tied all kinds of other things to it that forced the closing of many women's health centers.

What other things?

And is "women's heath centers" a euphemism for "abortion clinics"?

yeah the fact you are trying to use this in your fight against abortion is really low. then again look who i am talking about.

Newtown. Pot, may I introduce you to kettle.

Brilliant thought since according to ROE? What he did was legal in causing the induced abortion(s). This creep isn't going anywhere anyway...and sad the citizens of Ohio have to be saddled with his upkeep.

The child Castro murdered was conceived by rape, surely the left would admit that a child conceived out of such violence should be aborted. It's an article of faith with them. It's actually a bit surprising that the left isn't demanding that Amanda Berry's six year old daughter isn't "aborted". She's in her 24th trimester. Time enough for a post birth abortion.

You would think that anyone conceived form rape must be evil since so many people except rape as a legitimate reason for abortion.

I suspect that all of us are here because of a male ancestor raping a female ancestor sometime in history.

Newtown. Pot, may I introduce you to kettle.

not really....although i could make the argument that the OP is a good case as to why we need abortion.

I never considered that murder could be OK if there was 3rd party consent.

If the mother wanted an abortion that is 1rst party consent. I would never encourage a woman to get an abortion but at the same time unless I am prepared to carry the baby to term then I mind my own business.

What other things?

And is "women's heath centers" a euphemism for "abortion clinics"?

Tying the need for doctors to have admitting privileges at local hospitals forced the closing of most of these centers. Yes, they performed abortions, but they performed many other services for women. This bill was put in place to get Texas one step closer to banning abortions completely. In the long run, this will most likely come back to bite conservatives in Texas, because Texas is not going to remain conservative forever. The big problem with right to lifers is that they piss off those of us in the middle who support reasonable limits on abortion by doing everything they can to ban abortion completely. In the end, most of the time, people like me end up standing with those who don't support any limits because it becomes an either/or issue, which it really should not be.

BTW, you knew what I was talking about. Quit playing dumb.

Forum List

Back