Is anyone gonna stop drinking Bud Light?

LOL....I'll put it this way, I asked a guy that manages the local Martins if A-B sales had slowed down and he said it's more like they are in free-fall and that they cancelled this week's shipment of all of their products because hardly any are selling.

He said if it remains the same into Memorial Day they are going to have to rethink their buying.....Seems the silent boycott in red areas is very real.
Thinking... So much for supporting local small business owners.

And you have the mentality of a cry baby man child just like the orange man.
That is you projecting. Like an immature person always does.
You want to paint people in a corner to make yourself appear like you are better than they are.
Whether they belong in that corner or not, is immaterial to you.
So all you can do is point fingers and screech.
Like a 12 year old.

That is you projecting. Like an immature person always does.
You want to paint people in a corner to make yourself appear like you are better than they are.
Whether they belong in that corner or not, is immaterial to you.
So all you can do is point fingers and screech.
Like a 12 year old.
No that's what you're doing. You think calling someone a child and belittling them b/c you can't have a real debate about something political. You run and cry in your corner and throw out crap. You're like a little kid man!

There are lots of other choices out there. I will never buy an Anheuser-Busch product again unless and until they pull their head out of their gay butt. I simply won't support the Marxist agenda or any of its "woke" tentacles.
If guns were gay, would you still buy them?

Haha... that article is for simpletons.
At least 3/4 of those on this list - the left hate equally.
All that list does is show how unwilling Americans are to stand up against anything other than the cheapest price.
On both sides.
Show what Snowflakes conservatives are

No that's what you're doing. You think calling someone a child and belittling them b/c you can't have a real debate about something political. You run and cry in your corner and throw out crap. You're like a little kid man!
You started your "debate" with a fallacy and a strawman.
And you act like a child.
The problem here is you. I am sorry your mommy spoiled you and your dad never kicked your ass enough to make you grow up and stop thinking you are Jesus Christ.

We're getting tired of hanging around......waiting around with our heads to the ground. Trump must be stopped!

You started your "debate" with a fallacy and a strawman.
And you act like a child.
The problem here is you. I am sorry your mommy spoiled you and your dad never kicked your ass enough to make you grow up and stop thinking you are Jesus Christ.
You think you're so smart and analytical. You can never handle someone as intellectual as me. Go vote for the orange man again you right wing idiot!

Hmmmmmm

If Russian River Brewing Company were to indulge in shameless, pandering virtue signaling, I would have myself a real conundrum next time I confronted that Pliny The Elder IPA.

Bud Light, though? What kind of idiot drinks Bud Lite?

Show what Snowflakes conservatives are
Americans are snowflakes. Generally speaking.
The fact the worst product repeatedly is the best seller is for a reason.
Americans can't stop themselves from wanting to be like everyone else around them.
WalMart took over the entire retail business for this reason.
At a time they were the most hated company in America, is the same time they were the largest company in America.
Americans LOVE to bitch and moan and throw rocks at each other. And THAT is why the same ineffective, corrupt politicians win over and over and over despite an approval rating below 30%.
We like to look bad posting on the internet and claim all kinds of things about ourselves.
But then, IRL, do the opposite.
It is sad. Very sad. And why this country is in a downhill trajectory.

Hmmmmmm

If Russian River Brewing Company were to indulge in shameless, pandering virtue signaling, I would have myself a real conundrum next time I confronted that Pliny The Elder IPA.

Bud Light, though? What kind of idiot drinks Bud Lite?
So you drink Russian?

WalMart took over the entire retail business for this reason.
At a time they were the most hated company in America, is the same time they were the largest company in America.
Americans like “cheap stuff”
The largest increase in retail stores is in Dollar Stores

Forum List

Back