Is anyone else freezing their a$$ off yet?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
1 degree right now and going down to -7 tonight. A high of 4 degrees tomorrow and a low of -17.

But 13 degrees by Wednesday! A veritable heat wave!

At least I don't live in Bismark, ND. It's -21 there with a 15 mph wind. :eek-52:

1705204165656.png

Last edited:
Stay in man. DOnt go out there, its not worth it.
I'm freezing my ass off in California, but thats just because my heater doesnt work.

I'm freezing my ass off in California, but thats just because my heater doesnt work.

Dang! California is still in the 41-52 degree range, which is t-shirt weather here.

Bundle up and stay warm.

It is currently 21 degrees here in the Buckeye state, but still below freezing. It's going to be cold all week and don't plan on going out anywhere unless I need to.

1 degree right now and going down to -7 tonight. A high of 4 degrees tomorrow and a low of -17.

But 13 degrees by Wednesday! A veritable heat wave!

At least I don't live in Bismark, ND. It's -21 there with a 15 mph wind. :eek-52:
Currently 30 degrees here near Dallas, Texas, with a low of 20. Tuesday and Wednesday will be in the teens.

We dropped about 40 deg pretty quick this evening when that norther blew thru here in Dallas. It's 26 here now, heading down to 17. We'll have 3 days below freezing and then back to golf by Thurs.

I lived in Siberia for 4 years so it's hard to make me cold. :)

Currently 30 degrees here near Dallas, Texas, with a low of 20. Tuesday and Wednesday will be in the teens.

Coldest I ever got was in Irving. It was only 20 degrees but that wind cut right through me.

I don't think the wind ever stopped blowing the whole 25 years I lived there. :laughing0301:

It is currently 21 degrees here in the Buckeye state, but still below freezing. It's going to be cold all week and don't plan on going out anywhere unless I need to.
Agreed, it is at 20 in the Saginaw Bay. . . which for mid January?

eh, that's toasty. Still, I talked to my kid today, he didn't care, still bitched about how cold it was. . . I'm like, wtf?

It's at ten? fifteen? above the normal for this time of year.

. . . I just don't like it when it dips below zero at night, in in the morn, the metal, rubber and plastic pieces start freezing off ma car. . . .

I still, will never understand the logic of an EV in this type of weather. :confused-84:

Coldest I ever got was in Irving. It was only 20 degrees but that wind cut right through me.

I don't think the wind ever stopped blowing the whole 25 years I lived there. :laughing0301:
That was the saving grace in Siberia. Very little wind over there. It would be -50C and as long as every part of your body was covered, including your face, you were fine. Not much breeze most of the time. I got married over there on Dec 29, 2006 - it was -38C that night and we frolicked around like it was spring time. It was quiet and very still... almost surreal.

+15F deg here with a 20mph wind is just miserable.

BTW, Biden says snuggle up with your daughter... don't take any chances!

LOL, what's the temp in the central valley today? 40? I remember those days. We woke up to -17 this a.m. and our high was -1. Two more days of this polar vortex and then back to highs in the high 20s. Down right balmy. LOL

Summer here but it is storm season. I remember as kids we'd go uptown, get rained on and be dry in half an hour. Our temps are in CENTIGRADE. It's about 74 F to 86 F. Very humid though.

Greg

Forum List

Back