Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

So what’s the problem? A vote for Biden is a vote for Obama, who hates America and wants to continue his destruction - oops, “transformation” - of it.
How cute. Go ahead and vote for hate, you know, that thing you constantly whine about.

How cute. Go ahead and vote for hate, you know, that thing you constantly whine about.
The hate is coming from your side.

And you think I should vote for the next Obama puppet, who funded the Islamic terrorists so they could conduct the most barbaric, inhumane, massacre of innocent Jews in generations?

No thanks, I’ll stick with the side that is NOT calling to genocide the Jews.

And you think I should vote for the next Obama puppet, who funded the Islamic terrorists so they could conduct the most barbaric, inhumane, massacre of innocent Jews in generations?

No thanks, I’ll stick with the side that is NOT calling to genocide the Jews.
Shitbird^^^

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)
On Trumps watch, we doubled our deficit. On Biden's watch, our economy is rolling again. Inflation is down. Jobs are up. The DOW is at record levels and manufacturing is returning to America.

Biden's policies are working. His policies are making America great again.

It's starting to look like Biden won't be the nominee. Although with Super Tuesday weeks away, they would have to make the switch pretty quick.
That's what a rational party would do. But as we know, the Dems are anything but a rational party They've convinced themselves Biden is the only one that can beat Trump. Then they have the Identity politics box they've put themselves in. If they boot Biden they have absolutely no choice but to nominate Kamala. Who couldn't beat a syphilitic, Covid spreading serial killer.

The ultimate scenario would be for Trump to win the popular vote and Biden to take the electoral for the win.

Why on earth would you want that?

Of course I'm voting for President Biden. He has gotten more done for America and her citizens than any president since LBJ. Why wouldn't I vote for a successful winner?

You and all of the other leftists calling Biden a successful winner are only saying that because destroying America is a win in you Nazi's books.

Unless there is a viable 3rd party or independent candidate, my vote will be for Biden. Given the choice between Biden and Trump, I'll do what I did last time. That is to go with my wife's pick for president and influence her in voting my way in another election contest lower on the ballot.

Wow, you really disappointed me. I hoped for better.

I'm a conservative so I don't vote for hatred unlike you.

He is senile and not able to do the job. You would have to be fucking CRAZY to vote for Joe under any circumstance. What kind of shit person would choose his party over the nation?
Take a closer look at trump.
The dude is also a dementia patient.

What kind of person would choose a 'me man in trump' over the good for the Nation.
Trump stands for one thing only..........how to protect trump. Period.
Bullshit.
Civil War will come from RWI's when trump loses.....and somehow you will blame the left.

That's what a rational party would do. But as we know, the Dems are anything but a rational party They've convinced themselves Biden is the only one that can beat Trump. Then they have the Identity politics box they've put themselves in. If they boot Biden they have absolutely no choice but to nominate Kamala. Who couldn't beat a syphilitic, Covid spreading serial killer.
I keep thinking they want Newsom, but it seems like it's too late to switch with Primaries already started. What would they do, just hand the delegates Biden won to Biden's replacement? :confused-84:

Why on earth would you want that?

You and all of the other leftists calling Biden a successful winner are only saying that because destroying America is a win in you Nazi's books.

Wow, you really disappointed me. I hoped for better.

I'm a conservative so I don't vote for hatred unlike you.
Sorry, but you have no idea. You are an ignorant.

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)
I think I speak for the entire forum when I say everyone here will be voting Trump. I mean, how can you not? Trump did a fantastic job of securing the border while Biden's allowed illegals to flood in. And here the Alzheimer's patient has the gall to say "I'm going to hound Trump on the border every day". Could there be more blatant baldfaced lying?

So no, no intelligent person will be voting for Biden, and certainly no one in this great conservative forum.

I keep thinking they want Newsom, but it seems like it's too late to switch with Primaries already started. What would they do, just hand the delegates Biden won to Biden's replacement? :confused-84:
Yup. After he has received the nomination at the convention

In the event of death, resignation or disability of a nominee of the Party for President or Vice President after the adjournment of the National Convention, the National Chairperson of the Democratic National Committee shall confer with the Democratic leadership of the United States Congress and the Democratic Governors Association and shall report to the Democratic National Committee, which is authorized to fill the vacancy or vacancies.

Again, though, there is no way they can give it anyone (except perhaps Michelle Obama) other than Kamala, They give it to Newsom and they lose virtually their entire base. And fuck over Newsom for his 2028 bid.

I think I speak for the entire forum when I say everyone here will be voting Trump. I mean, how can you not? Trump did a fantastic job of securing the border while Biden's allowed illegals to flood in. And here the Alzheimer's patient has the gall to say "I'm going to hound Trump on the border every day". Could there be more blatant baldfaced lying?

So no, no intelligent person will be voting for Biden, and certainly no one in this great conservative forum.

Except for the liberal lunatics will be voting for Biden.

Forum List

Back