Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

And there it is again as it happened in 2020 as well. You're one of those people who are going to be voting for him because he isn't Trump. So in other words, purely for TDS reasons.
Sounds like a great idea to keep poor losers out of the White House. But you are aware that the popular vote DOES NOT elect the president or vice president.

Sounds like a great idea to keep poor losers out of the White House. But you are aware that the popular vote DOES NOT elect the president or vice president.
The ultimate scenario would be for Trump to win the popular vote and Biden to take the electoral for the win.

Nobody voted for that stuttering fucktard last time.

Except for Dominion.

Clipboard01.jpg

Unless there is a viable 3rd party or independent candidate, my vote will be for Biden. Given the choice between Biden and Trump, I'll do what I did last time. That is to go with my wife's pick for president and influence her in voting my way in another election contest lower on the ballot.

As for the results, my main hope is that afterwards one party gains control of the Presidency and the Senate, while the other controls the House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back