Do you think the average American knows why the US backs Israel so strongly??

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
Do you think the average American knows why the US backs Israel so strongly or what the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is??

Do you think the average American knows why the US backs Israel so strongly or what the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is??
1) 30th thread on this topic today...

2) You should read the thread creation guidelines.

3) There is no "average American," but the USG supports fellow terror state Israel due to a desire for ongoing geopolitical hegemony.

It started out as pity.

Over a period of time we built them into a client state to provide influence by proxy in the area.

The conflict started with the allies creating the state of Israel.
^ Thread win.

(But pity and guilt for refusing to save Jewish refugees.)

No.

Last edited:
Actually Israel was a French client state, but I don't expect tard and deviants to know any real history. They didn't become a U.S. client state until LBJ stepped in when the French withdrew. Most of our support until then came via the UN.

And, we got a good return on our aid and military sales, and still do, as they provide a lot of services and support capacity for a lot of stuff we do there, also things most are clueless about. We continue to elect morons to the White House, though, which of course means our foreign policy has been unstable and outright incompetent since Carter.

Israel is a land about which God says uniquely, prophetically and repeatedly in the Bible, “This is Mine” (Joel 1:6; Zech. 2:5-7; Gen. 35:10-15)

We support Israel because of the inherent right to self-determination.

The Arb/Jewish conflict is based upon a clash of two different cultures.

Jews are not native to the Levant, so have no right to determine the fate of the region.
The Hebrew tribes likely are Egyptian and native to the Sinai Desert.
They invaded the Levant around 1000 BC, and committed terrible atrocities, like the massacre at Jericho.
But only rules about 150 years before being defeated and kicked out by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and Romans, who consecutively had enough and made them leave.
They did not return after the Romans kicked them out until after 1920, and the Balfour Declaration.

Well I've figured out why everyone in Gaza is so angry all the time.

At 4:30AM there's some asshole on a loudspeaker yodeling about allah.

I'd be pissed off all the time too if I couldn't get a good night's sleep. ;)

{...
  • Fajr: This prayer starts off the day with the remembrance of God; it is performed before sunrise.
  • Dhuhr: After the day's work has begun, one breaks shortly after noon to again remember God and seek His guidance.
  • 'Asr: In the late afternoon, people take a few minutes to remember God and the greater meaning of their lives.
  • Maghrib: Just after the sun goes down, Muslims remember God again as the day begins to come to a close.
  • 'Isha: Before retiring for the night, Muslims again take the time to remember God's presence, guidance, mercy, and forgiveness.
...}

But 4:30 is a little early for sunrise.

{...
If you open your copy of the 2023 Farmers’ Almanac, you’ll see that in the Northern Hemisphere, the earliest sunrise for the year is June 14. (at 40° North Latitude*). Actually, the sunrise times are listed at 5:30 a.m. every day from June 11th through the 17th, but it will actually rise a few seconds earlier on the 14th than it does on the 13th or the 15th.
...}

Actually Israel was a French client state, but I don't expect tard and deviants to know any real history. They didn't become a U.S. client state until LBJ stepped in when the French withdrew. Most of our support until then came via the UN.

And, we got a good return on our aid and military sales, and still do, as they provide a lot of services and support capacity for a lot of stuff we do there, also things most are clueless about. We continue to elect morons to the White House, though, which of course means our foreign policy has been unstable and outright incompetent since Carter.

Your getting confused.
The British were the people who had the Mandate for Palestine.
They gave the Zionists spies in Germany the Balfour Declaration to encourage Zionist immigration, in exchange for Chaim Weizman stealing the German formula for synthetic acetone for cordite explosives.
There was also the Zimmerman Letter they stole in order to get the US into the war.

Does it matter? I would find it hard to believe that the 'average" American knows much about anything going on outside his Hometown or County. (not even to mention as to, WHY things are going on in the first place).
And even the "average" European since 2000, isn't far off anymore, from the "average" American either.

{...
  • Fajr: This prayer starts off the day with the remembrance of God; it is performed before sunrise.
  • Dhuhr: After the day's work has begun, one breaks shortly after noon to again remember God and seek His guidance.
  • 'Asr: In the late afternoon, people take a few minutes to remember God and the greater meaning of their lives.
  • Maghrib: Just after the sun goes down, Muslims remember God again as the day begins to come to a close.
  • 'Isha: Before retiring for the night, Muslims again take the time to remember God's presence, guidance, mercy, and forgiveness.
...}

But 4:30 is a little early for sunrise.

{...
If you open your copy of the 2023 Farmers’ Almanac, you’ll see that in the Northern Hemisphere, the earliest sunrise for the year is June 14. (at 40° North Latitude*). Actually, the sunrise times are listed at 5:30 a.m. every day from June 11th through the 17th, but it will actually rise a few seconds earlier on the 14th than it does on the 13th or the 15th.
...}
Kind of reminds my about my holiday in Switzerland some years ago - with those church-bells robbing everyone's sleep on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 - time to bomb that place to smithereens. :D

Forum List

Back