Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

They can fly whatever flag they wanna fly from their house, as far as I'm concerned.

Those people put that flag at the high-point of their house for a reason...it's disrespectful, if you want to be in America, be an American. I'd say the same thing if that flag were a Mexican flag, Canadian flag whatever
When I fly my Royals flag and not my Chiefs flag am I disrespecting the Chiefs?

Showing pride in one thing is not disrespectful to others
Bullshit this is not sports teams your analogy is idiocy :slap:

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

They can fly whatever flag they wanna fly from their house, as far as I'm concerned.

Those people put that flag at the high-point of their house for a reason...it's disrespectful, if you want to be in America, be an American. I'd say the same thing if that flag were a Mexican flag, Canadian flag whatever

No, it isn't. You seem to think that if someone is flying a flag other than the US flag it's disrespectful. That's a silly notion

No, it isn't. You seem to think that if someone is flying a flag other than the US flag it's disrespectful. That's a silly notion

It certainly is in my opinion. The thread title is a question, thanks for your opinion.

It certainly is in my opinion. The thread title is a question, thanks for your opinion.
Are you flying a US flag at your house right now?

At least it's not a confederate flag.

If it were a Confederate flag we'd have Al Sharpton on the case

It's your house, your gig. Fly whatever flag you want because that's what freedoms all about. There's only one flag in the entire world I'm loyal too. And that's the stars & stripes in all its forms. From 13 stars to 50 stars.

Yeahl, the context of the recent slaughter in San Bernardino is simply irrelevant.

/sarc

ObamaTerroristTypes_zpsowdp3uop.jpg

Why would sharpton waste his time on one flag flying over private property?

Why would sharpton waste his time on one flag flying over private property?

You're right, there's no money in it

Forum List

Back