Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

Yeah thats it, accept the one on the house was a little fancier around the edges. I'm going to have to look at that mosque next time i pass by it. see if there is an American flag there
Mosque%252520Flag%252520120813_cropped%25255B6%25255D.jpg

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg
This is what we call in the military as "tagging your target" :thup:

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

If you're too 'sceerd to get close enough for a good pic how about telephoto?

Residents-confuse-Hebrew-sign-for-Islamic-State-flag-601328.jpg

The Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office and local news station KALB “were contacted by several residents who were concerned about the signs and that they might have been terror messages written in Arabic,” KALB reported Friday.

The “mysterious” sign actually says “Welcome Home, Yamit,” in a boxy Hebrew scrawl, likely by a non-native Israeli or child.

“The sheriff’s office says not to worry, they are actually ‘welcome home’ signs written in Hebrew and not in anyway affiliated with ISIS

It's not the flag he posted. ;)

The Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office and local news station KALB “were contacted by several residents who were concerned about the signs and that they might have been terror messages written in Arabic,” KALB reported Friday.

The “mysterious” sign actually says “Welcome Home, Yamit,” in a boxy Hebrew scrawl, likely by a non-native Israeli or child.

“The sheriff’s office says not to worry, they are actually ‘welcome home’ signs written in Hebrew and not in anyway affiliated with ISIS

Sunni, enlighten us, what does the flag say? Have any idea?
I'm going to have to look at that mosque next time i pass by it. see if there is an American flag there
Why would a mosque fly an American flag? ....... :cool:
I'm going to have to look at that mosque next time i pass by it. see if there is an American flag there
I can't seem to get the photo to enlarge on my computer, making it too difficult to read the flag.

But generally, an Islamic flag like that will have the "shahada" (muslim profession of faith) written in arabic.

“there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”

Last edited:
Thank you for answering.
I can't seem to get the photo to enlarge on my computer, making it too difficult to read.

But generally, an Islamic flag like that will have the "shahada" (muslim profession of faith) written in arabic.

“there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”

Thanks for pointing out the fucking obvious.

So you just randomly insert yourself into a topic disregarding the actual topic. Got it. Unless you are suggesting the flag is Israeli, which would be doubtful in Dearborn.

So you just randomly insert yourself into a topic disregarding the actual topic. Got it. Unless you are suggesting the flag is Israeli, which would be doubtful in Dearborn.

I'm not suggesting it's israeli polish or swahili, i'm suggesting no one knows including you and the op. Now....

fuckoffoverthere32442.jpg

Forum List

Back