Is anybody bothered by this? muslim flags on houses in Dearborn

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

IMG_20151204_161402962_HDR_zps42ibwqok.jpg

It's called the Islamization of America.

:(

Why would you put that on your roof? to me it means islam is dominant. Screw America:mad:

Why would some Jews have the Israeli flag flying in Dearborn?

I don't like the confederate flag , nor the Israel flag, nor the Islamic flag flown in the US, but that's me.

I took this yesterday, you cant see it clearly here, but some kind of Arabic writing on it. Looks almost like an isis flag. No American flag only this muslim flag. Does that say something? There are plenty like it in Dearborn

Free country, or at least people like me are trying to keep it that was.

As long as they don't fly the ISIS flag I personally don't have a problem with it and please let me explain.

In my community where I live now, many fly the Ukrainian flag along side the Canadian flag. I have a few down the road that fly the Denmark flag and many Brits fly the Union Jack. Many fly the Israeli flag in support of Israel.

All immigrants. All proud of their new country and home but still trying to respect and show their love for the land they left. Their transitions are complete. We are one heck of a mosaic out here. I don't blame anyone for missing home.

Mexico flags are all over CA.
How many Mexicans are committing terrorism on US soil, dingbat

Are we just counting Mexicans, or Latin Americans as well. I think the Hispanic gangs are thriving in the cities, we just don't hear about it. I also think many Mexicans are leaving Mexico are good people who are being run out by the Latin America gangs.

Forum List

Back