Is America ready for a real peace candidate ?

Trump is the peace President. It’s been proven he was the peace candidate despite the democrats still wanting to go in a mindless war against Russia. Not to mention Trump talking peace when it comes to North Korea.

Yupp!
We don't need no stinking peace candidate.
We already have a peace President! :salute:

Worrying about nuclear war is soooooo fifties...

f05050d79b1931f5b15a4abfd250f427.jpg

I'm not a fan of hers, but if your lager point is whether the US is ready for a third party of sorts like the greens ... an interesting question. Perot probably cost HW reelection, but his deficit warnings were pretty much "assimilated" by the DLC ... although Americans don't pay any attention to deficits unless some candidate makes them an issue. As soon as one party makes them a non-issue the other joins in. The dems want more social programs and the gop just wants to cut taxes mostly on the 1% .. unitl Trump who also spends like the democrat he was until he decided to try and run for potus.

But the dems pretty much ran off the Frank Church types.
After the 92 election, the neoliberals under Clinton merged as one with the already well-established neoconservatives - in fact -it's plausible that Clinton was being blackmailed and controlled by them for the most part throughout his presidency. I personally believe every president since Johnson has been vetted with 2 exceptions -Carter and Trump, but then you knpow us "conspiracy theorists" right candycorn and faun ?

Nader could have made a difference in 96 or 2000, but by the time 9/11 and Iraq happened- the dragon got away - and here we are $22 trillion in debt and in a permanent state of war.

Now IF you were only as smart and able to think outside the box on pro football as you are on this you would REALLY own people as you did in this post. That is so true Carter is the only president since LBJ that was not controlled by them and now Trump as well apparently.That is WHY the lamestream media has always gone out of their way to demonize carter as the worst president ever which sadly so many american sheep have swallowed hook,line,and sinker and which is WHY they attack Trump like they do as well unlike any president since carter.

Of all the politicians campaigning for the 2020 presidential election, Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard is the most outspoken anti-war candidate. “As commander-in-chief, I will work to end the new cold war, nuclear arms race and slide into nuclear war,” Gabbard reported. “That is why the neocon/neolib warmongers will do anything to stop me.”

Smeared and vilified in the media, critics have assailed some of her past positions while ignoring her progressive platform and her focus on ending America’s thirst for regime change around the world.

Countering the media assaults, Gabbard has made comparisons with 1950s Cold War “McCarthyite hysteria,” while shining light on the multibillion-dollar corporate war machine.

“Our freedoms and democracy are being threatened by media giants ruled by corporate interests who are in the pocket of the establishment war machine,” she said. “When journalism is deployed as a weapon against those who call for peace, it threatens our democracy as it seeks to silence debate and dissent, creates an atmosphere of fear and paranoia, and stokes the rhetoric that could lead to nuclear war.”

Tulsi Gabbard Emerges As Most Outspoken Anti-War Candidate in Decades

Is America ready for a real antiwar candidate? Clearly the political establishment and the media aren’t. Criticism of presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard and anyone else who questions foreign policy orthodoxies is swift and unrelenting. Fighting for peace has never been so difficult.

Oh don't forget my little snowflakes ( you know who you are )
RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

There was one in 2012, but the GOP neocons, swampers, and their media leg humpers sandbagged him and stole his delegates.

Joe and Tulsi talk about everything from legalizing weed and ending for-profit prisons to ending the wars we shouldn't be in that are bankrupting us.

Now you know the sheep wont watch this video the fact it is an hour long. Heck you can pretty much count on them not watching that very short good two minute video on JFK.:D
dont have tie to watch this now but unlike the sheep as USMB,i WILL take a look at it tomorrow. Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing.I have given him the benefit of the doubt the past two years but he has shown his true colors recently.He is very clever.Still I wont back down that he was for sure a no brainer better choice than Hitlery.

Now you know the sheep wont watch this video the fact it is an hour long. Heck you can pretty much count on them not watching that very short good two minute video on JFK.:D
dont have tie to watch this now but unlike the sheep as USMB,i WILL take a look at it tomorrow. Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing.I have given him the benefit of the doubt the past two years but he has shown his true colors recently.He is very clever.Still I wont back down that he was for sure a no brainer better choice than Hitlery.
Set your goals high but keep your expectations low.
You and I know that people like us are this country's only hope now.
CIA Admits to Congress the Agency Uses Mainstream Media to Distribute Disinformation: 1975 Video - Global Research

orwell.jpg

Last edited:
Of all the politicians campaigning for the 2020 presidential election, Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard is the most outspoken anti-war candidate. “As commander-in-chief, I will work to end the new cold war, nuclear arms race and slide into nuclear war,” Gabbard reported. “That is why the neocon/neolib warmongers will do anything to stop me.”

Smeared and vilified in the media, critics have assailed some of her past positions while ignoring her progressive platform and her focus on ending America’s thirst for regime change around the world.

Countering the media assaults, Gabbard has made comparisons with 1950s Cold War “McCarthyite hysteria,” while shining light on the multibillion-dollar corporate war machine.

“Our freedoms and democracy are being threatened by media giants ruled by corporate interests who are in the pocket of the establishment war machine,” she said. “When journalism is deployed as a weapon against those who call for peace, it threatens our democracy as it seeks to silence debate and dissent, creates an atmosphere of fear and paranoia, and stokes the rhetoric that could lead to nuclear war.”

Tulsi Gabbard Emerges As Most Outspoken Anti-War Candidate in Decades

Is America ready for a real antiwar candidate? Clearly the political establishment and the media aren’t. Criticism of presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard and anyone else who questions foreign policy orthodoxies is swift and unrelenting. Fighting for peace has never been so difficult.

Oh don't forget my little snowflakes ( you know who you are )
RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

I hear you, good buddy. But the Democrat warmongers won't nominate her and you're whistling in the wind.

Forum List

Back