Is Abortion A State’s Right Issue?

Should it come up for a vote by the people of those individual states?

Well not Florida it seems Florida Asks State Supreme Court To Tank Abortion Ballot Proposal

One million signatures have been gathered to put it to a vote . Well above the threshold, but the DiSantis government is suing to try to stop that vote
If I got a million signatures that makes it legal to kill people who have been on welfare for 9 months... should it make it on the ballot?

If I got a million signatures that makes it legal to kill people who have been on welfare for 9 months... should it make it on the ballot?
By law yes. It would never pass of course

And you’d never get the requisite sigs so…

By law yes. It would never pass of course

And you’d never get the requisite sigs so…
And what if it would?

What if Kaless the Unforgettable became a major religious icon in Florida and the Klingon code of honor became the predominant moral authority?

So now it will get the signatures and pass.

Would you fight getting it on the ballot?

And what if it would?

What if Kaless the Unforgettable became a major religious icon in Florida and the Klingon code of honor became the predominant moral authority?

So now it will get the signatures and pass.

Would you fight getting it on the ballot?
It would never.

I'm never going to be happy with murdered children.

Are you?
I don't like abortion whatsoever. But I am a huge proponent of voters deciding. I'm Aldo a proponent of contraception and cannot fathom those who are opposed to it. They are not my fellow Americans. They are of ill repute.

I don't like abortion whatsoever. But I am a huge proponent of voters deciding. I'm Aldo a proponent of contraception and cannot fathom those who are opposed to it. They are not my fellow Americans. They are of ill repute.
I am also a proponent of contraception.

So...let me ask you the question Lesh was too cowardly to answer...in an even more concise format.

In 1859... Would you have been a proponent of Southern voters to be able to vote to keep slavery?

Or can we agree that some acts are simply evil.

Forum List

Back