Is A Eurocentric Education In the Best Interests of African Americans?

Asslips = "make America great again" with segregation
Racist dumbfuck
We've got a Christian school, an online homeschool, and a private academy in our way-out-in-the-sticks area for people who don't like the public school system. What is so wrong with A's idea?
Racial segregation aint no big deal. They fucked everything up when they changed that decades ago.
Good point. :rolleyes:
Chosing a curriculum for your kids that aligns more closely with your beliefs isn't segregation, unless you consider Catholic schools, and prep schools and Christian schools as "segregation." I haven't heard you complaining about that before.
No, that isn't 'racial' segregation. I agree :D
Look, the big thing for generations was we all needed to co-exist. Now we are and the black people want their own space? Give me a break.
Racist asswipes like asslips will NEVER be satisfied.

Racist dumbfuck
We've got a Christian school, an online homeschool, and a private academy in our way-out-in-the-sticks area for people who don't like the public school system. What is so wrong with A's idea?
TN is against anything that assists Blacks in overcoming centuries of discrimination. He is afraid for his job.
I am a person that supports equality. You can spin that however your racist ass wants.
"centuries of discrimination" You ignorant hypocritical dumbfuck. WTF are you talking about in this very thread? GTFO, you are no better than the racist whites that raped your great great grandparents and made them shell their peas.

Racist dumbfuck
Racial segregation aint no big deal. They fucked everything up when they changed that decades ago.
Chosing a curriculum for your kids that aligns more closely with your beliefs isn't segregation, unless you consider Catholic schools, and prep schools and Christian schools as "segregation." I haven't heard you complaining about that before.
Look, the big thing for generations was we all needed to co-exist. Now we are and the black people want their own space? Give me a break.
Co-existing is what we do all the time. Going to a school tailored for your people doesnt change that. When you see the original plan isnt working you adjust to make it work. You dont keep doing the same thing. You obviously have never had any experience with systemic problem resolution.

Racist dumbfuck
TN is against anything that assists Blacks in overcoming centuries of discrimination. He is afraid for his job.
I am a person that supports equality. You can spin that however your racist ass wants.
"centuries of discrimination" You ignorant hypocritical dumbfuck. WTF are you talking about in this very thread? GTFO, you are no better than the racist whites that raped your great great grandparents and made them shell their peas.
Now youre angry and emotional. Are you now claiming Black people havent been discriminated against for centuries?

Racist dumbfuck
Now youre angry and emotional. Are you now claiming Black people havent been discriminated against for centuries?
No, I was claiming you are an ignorant hypocritical dumbfuck with no self awareness.

Racist dumbfuck
Black separatists have been around at least since the Civil War got won. I can't remember names, but it's true and it's nothing new. There has always been a fierce debate about which is right--assimilate or separate. A lot of folks will never be satisfied--about anything. Don't be frustrated.

Racist dumbfuck
No, I was claiming you are an ignorant hypocritical dumbfuck with no self awareness.
That just means you are angry and frustrated. Take a chill pill or dont read my posts.

That just means you are angry and frustrated. Take a chill pill or dont read my posts.
No, it means I just know you and your racist intentions. People like YOU will NEVER let racism go on. You are a carrier. Just like white supremacists. What ever happened to progress and moving on? Quit living in the 40s. its 2016 FFS

I did 14 years of schooling without learning anything about my countries history.
We did world events like the Wars and got force fed English Kings and Queens as well as the wonders of Empire.
But we were not taught our own history at all. It was a deliberate tactic by the colonial power in suppressing Welshness. We werent even allowed to sing our National Anthem in school.
I suspect that this might be behind the OPs thinking.
People cut off from their heritage are inclined to be more compliant.

I did 14 years of schooling without learning anything about my countries history.
We did world events like the Wars and got force fed English Kings and Queens as well as the wonders of Empire.
But we were not taught our own history at all. It was a deliberate tactic by the colonial power in suppressing Welshness. We werent even allowed to sing our National Anthem in school.
They did that to Native Americans too.

This is exactly what I am talking about. The US education system programs you to be subservient to white american and european ideology. Then they wonder why so many Black kids lose interest in learning about white history

Wales ceased to be a nation-state a long time ago....

I don't know why you bother posting here at all.

I do have to admit that his extreme racism is just as irritating as that of any white supremacist.

Unless you are black, what I don't understand is your pandering to it.
Whats racist about saying Blacks need their own schools that dont pretend white people are the greatest?

I do have to admit that his extreme racism is just as irritating as that of any white supremacist.

Whats racist about saying Blacks need their own schools that dont pretend white people are the greatest?

You say SO much more than that.

Black people need schooling, true, but along with everybody else. Drop that enormous chip on your shoulder and you might actually get some.

You say SO much more than that.

Black people need schooling, true, but along with everybody else. Drop that enormous chip on your shoulder and you might actually get some.
If they have schooling with everyone else they always seem to get lied to. When Blacks educate them or they are home schooled they get the right stuff and are successful.

asslips, why don't you just move your ass to the bush and get it over with? White man not letting you leave?

Forum List

Back