IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler – Confirms that Biden Family Received Approximately $17 Million in Payments from China, Romania and Other Countries

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Well this pretty much solidifies that Biden is compromised by foreign governments. That is something we can't have. It's a national security threat to us.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY CAUGHT! – IRS Whistleblower – Gay, Democrat, Joseph Ziegler – Confirms that Biden Family Received Approximately $17 Million in Payments from China, Romania and Other Countries (VIDEO)​

Another "Kennedy" victim of his own party? They eat their own.
not sure what this post is all about sense both parties were involved in it,the coverup would not have suceeded had not both parties been involved.Nixon was as much involved up to his ears in it as LBJ was.

How much was Hunter’s salary?

If I reported 10 million per year from mowing lawns, the IRS might start asking questions. That is the equivalent of what is going on with Hunter.

Correction: If I didn't report 10 million per year for mowing lawns but instead laundered through a myriad of banks and shell companies the IRS may start asking questions.

So what else has biden done to kill us all?

Drained the emergency oil re4serves.
Gave all our ammo & rockets to ukraine.
A third of our subs are in dry dock.
Seriously damages the US dollar.

Are you ready for the fall of the USA? I figure they bring down the power grid with a computer virus & that's the end of us.

Well this pretty much solidifies that Biden is compromised by foreign governments. That is something we can't have. It's a national security threat to us.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY CAUGHT! – IRS Whistleblower – Gay, Democrat, Joseph Ziegler – Confirms that Biden Family Received Approximately $17 Million in Payments from China, Romania and Other Countries (VIDEO)​

Corrupt, compromised, a traitor...

Impeachment proceedings should damn-well follow almost immediately.

If I reported 10 million per year from mowing lawns, the IRS might start asking questions. That is the equivalent of what is going on with Hunter.

Correction: If I didn't report 10 million per year for mowing lawns but instead laundered through a myriad of banks and shell companies the IRS may start asking questions.
Unless your a democrat of course.

The Gateway Pundit strikes again

But…..but….Chicom Joe wrote a book for all that money.

Sorry bout that,

1. Isn't taking money under the table a crime?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is there anything wrong with that?

What crime are you accusing them of?
Foreign investment is now a crime?

And so? They paid for consulting services. This is how business works.

Works on the assumption the consulting services he provided were the same as mowing lawns.
Me, I've never gotten the idea of "consultants". If you own people can't solve problems, hire better people.

Forum List

Back