They lied about Afghanistan & Iraq and now they're doing it about Ukraine

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

This article is an excellent description of what we're allowing our politicians and media to do to us. If you don't want to read it I will provide the below video to have it read to you.
If after this you still support our tax dollars being blown on the war machine, well, you're a fool.

The video title is deceptive as only a couple minutes are about Tucker or Pence.

This is what you won't hear on the news because they lie to you 24/7/365

This article is an excellent description of what we're allowing our politicians and media to do to us. If you don't want to read it I will provide the below video to have it read to you.
If after this you still support our tax dollars being blown on the war machine, well, you're a fool.

The video title is deceptive as only a couple minutes are about Tucker or Pence.

yeah they are controlled by the CIA so of course you wont hear it.the thing that sickens me is our police force is corrupt,they will arrest a teenager if he steals candy at a candy store but they do nothing about our corrupt congress and let them go free and committ murder decade after decade.

• Banned
yeah they are controlled by the CIA so of course you wont hear it.the thing that sickens me is our police force is corrupt,they will arrest a teenager if he steals candy at a candy store but they do nothing about our corrupt congress and let them go free and committ murder decade after decade.
They don't even try to stop the crime that happens in broad daylight because the same politicians won't let them.

But back to the topic we MUST get out of NATO. The organization is corrupt beyond any reasonable measure and at the rate they're going WWIII is only a matter of time.

Last edited:
Exactly OP . But watch the Deniers still lying to themselves. How boring to see posts from these mentally unbalanced people , too frightened to get independent proof of their mental imbalance . Nutters , tragically . Mostly post Killer Shot neurologically damaged

Thank you, Comrade Useful Idiot.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine was a war crime, although one that was provoked by NATO expansion

When you have nothing in your head bullshit like this may seem like a semi-sane statement.

But reality is it's pure horsehit.

Ukraine was unfit for NATO and was told as much. It would take them another decade of concentrated effort to qualify. And we are supposed to belive that this is a valid reason to invade and annex Ukranian lands??

Such brazen Russian agression very predictably resulted in re-enforcement of NATO's mission, greatly expanded budgets and welcoming into alliance previously nuetral countries Finald (1200 miles of border with Russia, 100 miles from St.Petersburg) and Sweeden.

Putin was plenty diluded about his millitary's abilities but he was not stupid enough to not consider these counter-productive outcomes, or to even think that NATO actually wants any part of his nuclear armed swamp land.

Last edited:

^ Thread win in one.

please....:mad:

u6wJRXL.jpg

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were started by Republican George W. Bush.

When you have nothing in your head bullshit like this may seem like a semi-sane statement.

But reality is it's pure horsehit.

Ukraine was unfit for NATO and was told as much. It would take them another decade of concentrated effort to qualify. And we are supposed to belive that this is a valid reason to invade and annex Ukranian lands??

Such brazen Russian agression very predictably resulted in re-enforcement of NATO's mission, greatly expanded budgets and welcoming into alliance previously nuetral countries Finald (1200 miles of border with Russia, 100 miles from St.Petersburg) and Sweeden.

Putin was plenty diluded about his millitary's abilities but he was not stupid enough to not consider these counter-productive outcomes, or to even think that NATO actually wants any part of his nuclear armed swamp land.
NATO my ass. Putin was trying to expand Russia into the Soviet Empire. He was Ted a Black Sea port

He wanted Ukrainian territory (the Donbas). And once he got that he was going to go after the Baltic states.

Some of us have been arguing this for years. Calls for cuts in military spending are countered with name calling and all sorts of accusations.

I hope more people are finally starting to understand and it's not just their political position of the day.

Forum List

Back