Irrefutable Argument for the Wall

Back up your facts with the fifty year low in illegal immigration, or you are still the liar I told you you were.
You do realize more getting by undetected because we have no border security... Illegal is illegal no getting around that
"No border security?" Where did that lie come from? Illegal immigration is at a fifty year low. Prove me wrong liar.
Lol
The Vast majority of illegal aliens do not get caught, Hence illegal aliens in this country... It seems you don’t realize the obvious?
Start producing facts or you are just a racist liar. You are still talking out of your ass.
Lol
How many illegal aliens are in this country? No one knows because they are illegal

We've decided to deport you. Rosebud is calling. Or maybe Sweden. And don't give me that crap about you not being able to speak Swiss. :laugh2:

Lol
The Vast majority of illegal aliens do not get caught, Hence illegal aliens in this country... It seems you don’t realize the obvious?
Start producing facts or you are just a racist liar. You are still talking out of your ass.
Lol
How many illegal aliens are in this country? No one knows because they are illegal
You are still talking out of your ass. Facts, we need facts, not bs talk and lies.
Lol
How many illegal aliens are there? And how do you know this?
Do illegal aliens want to be known?
Obviously they are not leaving, it is best just to let them live in the shadows. The government has made it’s bad on this now the country house to sleep in it… Unfortunately

The lying Russian who was caught posting pictures of his "wife" bow hunting in the Badlands, which was actually a professional bow hunter and writer who lives in Texas, with her 29 year old husband. Now he claims he knows all about illegal immigration. Lying Russian troll.

Lol
Like a said the first act an illegal alien does, is an illegal act... That destroys every last bit of their credibility.
Ha coward, what's that got to do with backing up your lies I asked you to back up?
Lol
Illegal is illegal, and like I said it’s a fucked up situation there’s a reason for no border security.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year… Obviously career politicians are benefiting from it on all sides.
You’re bleeding heart is getting tiresome
Stop running coward. You were asked to prove illegals vote. You haven't so you lied. Talk about "tiresome".

Texas Finds 95,000 Non-US Citizens Registered To Vote -- 58,000 Have Actually Voted In Recent Elections

You need to change that to "Attempted to Vote". Like most other states, Texas does a good job of checking their legal voter roles. Those votes were not counted. And you can only assume that 58,000 of them were non us Citizens. I notice that Texas does have a problem with their method of voter identification. One we don't have here. They really need to clean that up. This is why they have a total of over 95,000 illegal vote attempts while we have a total of 2.

The method of voting at the polls that we have are identical to the after the fact voter identification that Texas uses AFTER the fact. They should have those methods in the first place. There are methods to verify a person's legal status that do not require a Voter ID of some kind. Texas needs to use those methods. Or they just need to live with the fact that they are going to have thousands of illegal votes.
I'm in NC and we have to prove we're a citizen before they will allow us to register to vote.

Ha coward, what's that got to do with backing up your lies I asked you to back up?
Lol
Illegal is illegal, and like I said it’s a fucked up situation there’s a reason for no border security.
Illegal aliens cost country billions of dollars every year… Obviously career politicians are benefiting from it on all sides.
Stop running coward. You were asked to prove illegals vote. You haven't so you lied. Talk about "tiresome".

Texas Finds 95,000 Non-US Citizens Registered To Vote -- 58,000 Have Actually Voted In Recent Elections

You need to change that to "Attempted to Vote". Like most other states, Texas does a good job of checking their legal voter roles. Those votes were not counted. And you can only assume that 58,000 of them were non us Citizens. I notice that Texas does have a problem with their method of voter identification. One we don't have here. They really need to clean that up. This is why they have a total of over 95,000 illegal vote attempts while we have a total of 2.

The method of voting at the polls that we have are identical to the after the fact voter identification that Texas uses AFTER the fact. They should have those methods in the first place. There are methods to verify a person's legal status that do not require a Voter ID of some kind. Texas needs to use those methods. Or they just need to live with the fact that they are going to have thousands of illegal votes.
I'm in NC and we have to prove we're a citizen before they will allow us to register to vote.

That should be the case everywhere.

You do realize more getting by undetected because we have no border security... Illegal is illegal no getting around that
"No border security?" Where did that lie come from? Illegal immigration is at a fifty year low. Prove me wrong liar.
Lol
Lol

We've decided to deport you. Rosebud is calling. Or maybe Sweden. And don't give me that crap about you not being able to speak Swiss. :laugh2:

Lol

One year, I went to vote. I didn't have a valid Colorado Drivers License. But I did have a valid Federal ID. They refused me at the polls. I contacted a couple of Service Organizations. I got the nicest and dripping with sincerity phone call from the county you have ever heard apologizing for their oversight.

Lol

One year, I went to vote. I didn't have a valid Colorado Drivers License. But I did have a valid Federal ID. They refused me at the polls. I contacted a couple of Service Organizations. I got the nicest and dripping with sincerity phone call from the county you have ever heard apologizing for their oversight.
Lol
Go to an Indian reservation they will let anybody vote ,even if they’re dead...

Lol
Go to an Indian reservation they will let anybody vote ,even if they’re dead...

Same goes for Texas as long as you are voting for LBJ that is.

Your post is utter bullshit and lies.
WHAT lies? That a wall would simply force people wishing to enter the country to be documented and vetted? Do tell us HOW SO? If they HAVE to go through a legal process rather than just sneak in during the night, they would have to be DOCUMENTED. Prove me wrong, asshole. Up yours.
A wall would be the most expensive, ridiculous waste of money ever. It is totally unnecessary and will cost billions more to build and maintain that any other infrastructure project in the US, and it will NOT do a thing for illegal immigration or drug control.
Totally unnecessary? Show us how the Left has managed to control illegal undocumented immigration WITHOUT a wall? Tell us why several times in the past Democratic leaders and presidents AGREED that the wall was necessary and FUNDED IT.

TELL US how spending 25 billion on the wall is the most ridiculous waste of money when the most conservative estimate I've ever seen forecasts it would save us 54 billion A YEAR.

TELL US how we can't afford a wall that SAVES US 50 billion a year or more once built, improves border security, reduces crime, yet we can afford:
  • To train 3,000 Syrian opposition fighters at 2 million apiece.
  • To lay out 6.5 billion for farmers not to grow corn.
  • A 400 billion cost overrun to build the failed F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
And I won't even delve into Social Security or public education. We can't afford NOT to build the wall and built it we shall.
This is how you control it; Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

WHAT lies? That a wall would simply force people wishing to enter the country to be documented and vetted? Do tell us HOW SO? If they HAVE to go through a legal process rather than just sneak in during the night, they would have to be DOCUMENTED. Prove me wrong, asshole. Up yours.
A wall would be the most expensive, ridiculous waste of money ever. It is totally unnecessary and will cost billions more to build and maintain that any other infrastructure project in the US, and it will NOT do a thing for illegal immigration or drug control.
Totally unnecessary? Show us how the Left has managed to control illegal undocumented immigration WITHOUT a wall? Tell us why several times in the past Democratic leaders and presidents AGREED that the wall was necessary and FUNDED IT.

TELL US how spending 25 billion on the wall is the most ridiculous waste of money when the most conservative estimate I've ever seen forecasts it would save us 54 billion A YEAR.

TELL US how we can't afford a wall that SAVES US 50 billion a year or more once built, improves border security, reduces crime, yet we can afford:
And I won't even delve into Social Security or public education. We can't afford NOT to build the wall and built it we shall.
This is how you control it; Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
Lol
If they are illegal aliens how do you count them? You do realize most illegal aliens cross the border undetected?

Lol
You are still talking out of your ass. Facts, we need facts, not bs talk and lies.
Lol
Obviously they are not leaving, it is best just to let them live in the shadows. The government has made it’s bad on this now the country house to sleep in it… Unfortunately
Your time is up liar. You've had adequate time and space to prove your points and you did not. Get the hell out of here.

STFU, you triggered leftist retard. There's no documentation of illegal immigrants, because they're undocumented, you stupid fuck! By definition, they are undocumented, dumbass!

Try and think logically and outside of your comfort zone for once.
Thank you retard! If there is no documentation, then how can someone claim there are floods of illegals coming across?

Because they're here and get caught all the time, dumbass. Not nearly enough though.

So if I stabbed you 11 times in the chest last year, you consider the matter settled, improved and resolved if I only stab you in the chest 5 times this year?

Ever occur to you that the reason why arrests are going down is because most of the illegals wanting to come have already MADE IT INTO THE COUNTRY?

Trump needs this guy as his spokesman. Build the Wall. Deport all leftists!

The crime rate for illegals is lower than people with citizenship in the US. I don't know where that clown lives but it's not in a border town. What he didn't cover is something people like him won't cover because they are the worst offenders. Hiring Illegals are supposed to be illegal. If they don't have jobs or any way to make a living or get licenses or rent housing, guess what, it's right back over the border without us having to expend time and money to export them. Go after those that provide for Illegals and start locking them up. Don't fine them, lock their butts up or make the fines high enough to shut their businesses down for good.

You rwnutjobs say that we should have laws? We have them. But you don't follow them. Step one is to start locking up rwnutjobs that keep hiring these illegals.

The crime rate for illegals is 100%

The crime rate is about violent crime.

So if I stabbed you 11 times in the chest last year, you consider the matter settled, improved and resolved if I only stab you in the chest 5 times this year?

Ever occur to you that the reason why arrests are going down is because most of the illegals wanting to come have already MADE IT INTO THE COUNTRY?
I'm a statistics/facts guy. I don't project "if's." It makes me look too much like an idiot.

As for those already here, Reagan signed the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act. Why? Because they would do the work we wouldn't. Take it up with Reagan.

And please, don't insult my intelligence. This false outrage narrative has gotten old. If you really cared about it, you would be shouting to the roof tops to lock up the enablers. Has that happened? No! No one buys the outrage, or his stupid wall.

I'm a statistics/facts guy. I don't project "if's." It makes me look too much like an idiot.

As for those already here, Reagan signed the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act. Why? Because they would do the work we wouldn't. Take it up with Reagan.

And please, don't insult my intelligence. This false outrage narrative has gotten old. If you really cared about it, you would be shouting to the roof tops to lock up the enablers. Has that happened? No! No one buys the outrage, or his stupid wall.

So where is the Border Security promised by Congress as a result of him doing that? That was the deal.

Lol
Your time is up liar. You've had adequate time and space to prove your points and you did not. Get the hell out of here.

STFU, you triggered leftist retard. There's no documentation of illegal immigrants, because they're undocumented, you stupid fuck! By definition, they are undocumented, dumbass!

Thank you retard! If there is no documentation, then how can someone claim there are floods of illegals coming across?

Because they're here and get caught all the time, dumbass. Not nearly enough though.
You can't be that friggin retarded. Reagan signed the Immigration and Control Act of 1986, and Bush followed up on that. Those folks have been here for years. That's how they are here. There is no flooding coming in.

So where is the Border Security promised by Congress as a result of him doing that? That was the deal.

Lol

You can't be that friggin retarded. Reagan signed the Immigration and Control Act of 1986, and Bush followed up on that. Those folks have been here for years. That's how they are here. There is no flooding coming in.

How much border security wall did globalist Bush build, hmm?

I already know, I lived through those times, boy.

Forum List

Back