Former U.S. Cardinal McCarrick defrocked over sexual abuse? So it got ANAL gratification. & No Jail!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Former U.S. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked over sexual abuse.

:dunno:
So I want to join the church. Is there a child rape manual other than the bible to make sure I abuse children fully to be the best christian possible? But as I know no gods/lords' are real. Can the flock guild me and others to the right way to fully join the flock of lies, abusing young children fully sexual to be a good flock member? If I can do any of that in the first place. To meet the flocks' low standards.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just so we are clear.

Following the church leaders, means raping of children is an approved way to show one's love to the lord'.

Is taken young virgins males in the ASS or taking females in both holes under 15 more better to land in the lords' good grace?
Should we focus on girls or boys to be better devotees to the lord'?

I blame the nuns.If they jacked these guys off once a day and took care of their cardinal needs this stuff wouldn't happen

• Banned
I blame the nuns.If they jacked these guys off once a day and took care of their cardinal needs this stuff wouldn't happen

LOL! But they are all ringed to some lord'.
How can they service lowers to the lord'?
As being the lords' sex toy is not the fulfillment goal of the gullible?

btw. They got them on knees daily. Should they put zippers in the rode front?

Last edited:
  • Banned
It's great the followers of fake gods/lords' stop trying to defend the BS of these lords' they suck on these abusive wet dicks on pull outs
to love the fake BS of fake gods or lords'!.

The difference between Catholic sexual abuse and Jewish sexual abuse is that it is "racist" to discuss Jewish cults (they have hundreds of well financed organizations, etc., to deal with any criticism). It is not that uncommon for rabbis to rape their young daughters. Meanwhile Muslims actually surgically mutilate their females and rape them as a pastime. Middle east cults from the old and new testament and the koran have no place in modern society.

I got a link from this site thanks to Barron (a poster here)
-----------------------------------------

“I'd like to close my ministry some day from behind this pulpit with one
word to my people: 'OTHERS!' Signed, Your Pastor.”
Dr. Jack Hyles (Loyal Pastor of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana for over 42 years!

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!

Preying from the Pulpit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Preying from the Pulpit was a mini-news series produced in May 1993 by WJBK of Detroit, Michigan, for the 11:00 pm news.[1][2] The news report argued that sexual abuse in seven different churches around the United States were all connected to First Baptist Church of Hammond and its Pastor, Jack Hyles. Hyles called the program "poor journalism" and organized a national campaign to respond.[3]

Preying from the Pulpit - Wikipedia

Last edited:
  • Banned
I got a link from this site thanks to Barron (a poster here)
-----------------------------------------

“I'd like to close my ministry some day from behind this pulpit with one
word to my people: 'OTHERS!' Signed, Your Pastor.”
Dr. Jack Hyles (Loyal Pastor of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana for over 42 years!

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!

Preying from the Pulpit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Preying from the Pulpit was a mini-news series produced in May 1993 by WJBK of Detroit, Michigan, for the 11:00 pm news.[1][2] The news report argued that sexual abuse in seven different churches around the United States were all connected to First Baptist Church of Hammond and its Pastor, Jack Hyles. Hyles called the program "poor journalism" and organized a national campaign to respond.[3]

Preying from the Pulpit - Wikipedia
Largest Presbyterian Denomination Gives Final Approval for Same-Sex Marriage

Seems the great Douche is in the flock of
Presbyterian Church Embraces Pro- Sodomy. I guess
the great Douche uses the Golden Shower to clean up after?
So it must be a church thang to be in the cult?

Forum List

Back