~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

She poses a fair question. Will any liberal take it on and actually give her an answer without using Booooooooooooosh after 4 years??

I truly believe there are some decent politically reasonable left leaners here who are able to answer the question with honesty. Will they step up and do so? I hope so. I can accept that people chose Obama over Romney for various reasons that I personally differ on. I am not however buying into Obama walks on water and is not at fault in any fashion or manner for the state of the economy today. I will add that I also hold both parties in Congress accountable.

I don't think you understand.

None of us (that I can think of) are saying that the economy is peachy today, however it is better than it was in 2008. Economists have long calculated that at least a 10 year period of "rebuilding" is expected for any economy to get out of a recession that is similar to what we suffered from.

Bottom line is that the economy was bad in 2007/2008/2009, most of the blame does rest on the Boosh administration and various congress crittters (of both affiliations). There is no way around it, you can pretend to be tired of hearing it, but that does not make it a lie. America has added many jobs since 2009, we are now finally out of the red (pre recession levels) when it comes to jobs.

Hmmm.. I remember obama in 08' was making it sound like it was not a big deal. Cutting it in half blah blah. If he cant do it, he should be a one termer blah blah... AHHHHH the words sheeple need to hear..

She poses a fair question. Will any liberal take it on and actually give her an answer without using Booooooooooooosh after 4 years??

I truly believe there are some decent politically reasonable left leaners here who are able to answer the question with honesty. Will they step up and do so? I hope so. I can accept that people chose Obama over Romney for various reasons that I personally differ on. I am not however buying into Obama walks on water and is not at fault in any fashion or manner for the state of the economy today. I will add that I also hold both parties in Congress accountable.

None of us (that I can think of) are saying that the economy is peachy today, however it is better than it was in 2008. Economists have long calculated that at least a 10 year period of "rebuilding" is expected for any economy to get out of a recession that is similar to what we suffered from.

Bottom line is that the economy was bad in 2007/2008/2009, most of the blame does rest on the Boosh administration and various congress crittters (of both affiliations). There is no way around it, you can pretend to be tired of hearing it, but that does not make it a lie. America has added many jobs since 2009, we are now finally out of the red (pre recession levels) when it comes to jobs.

:lmao: You are pettifogging. But we "could" start talking about all that delicious information Barney Frank laid on President Bush, when the latter became concerned about the failure of subsidized housing, in 2003.

http://prmia.org/pdf/Case_Studies/Fannie_Mae_and_Freddie_Mac_090911_v2.pdf

Last edited:
Told you.. 30 years from now it will be Boooooooooooosh's fault. Dreamy, you're asking liberals to use intellectual integrity.. That was your first mistake. I've yet to see even 1 on this forum do so.. NOT ONE.

Well here LGS.

I'll give you the floor, PROVE how it was not Bush's fault.

Go ahead. Since the recession was started long before Obama ever put his hand on the bible, prove that it was not the Bush administration.

Take you time, provide references.

^^^^Moronic librul chatter

Prove your own assertion DUMMY. You're telling Dreamy it's Boooooooooooooosh's fault.. so prove it.

Let's take this piece by piece.

I blame Obama for a stimulus plan that was designed terribly, implemented poorly, over hyped and under-delivered. Do you?

Last edited:

:lmao: You are pettifogging. But we "could" start talking about all that delicious information Barney Frank laid on President Bush, when the latter became concerned about the failure of subsidized housing, in 2004.

Athena, you mean like........ Fannie and Freddie GUARANTEED loans DEMANDED by libruls at that time?? Or perhaps Christopher Dodd and his sweetheart deal?

:lmao: You are pettifogging. But we "could" start talking about all that delicious information Barney Frank laid on President Bush, when the latter became concerned about the failure of subsidized housing, in 2004.

When did I say that was not a factor? Deregulation in the markets is what allowed the trading of bad loans.

But, sure we can nitpick if you feel up to it.

Otherwise, you should retire.

Told you.. 30 years from now it will be Boooooooooooosh's fault. Dreamy, you're asking liberals to use intellectual integrity.. That was your first mistake. I've yet to see even 1 on this forum do so.. NOT ONE.

Well here LGS.

Go ahead. Since the recession was started long before Obama ever put his hand on the bible, prove that it was not the Bush administration.

Prove your own assertion DUMMY. You're telling Dreamy it's Boooooooooooooosh's fault.. so prove it.

Nice deflection attempt.

You have already been burdened with proof, I have already set my point.

Either counter, or give up.

When did I say that was not a factor? Deregulation in the markets is what allowed the trading of bad loans.

But, sure we can nitpick if you feel up to it.

Otherwise, you should retire.

Now it's nitpicking. Before it was blame Bush 24/7.:cool:

That's a fair assessment Dreamy. There's plenty of blame to go around but as you stated, it seems like democrats never hold Obama to account for anything what so ever. I've yet to hear one criticism in 4 years..

My biggest beef too. If we are going to have good discussions here we can all be partisan hacks.

I will add I know about partisan hacks. I was one once. :redface: During the Bush first term I was defending Bush and the admin at every turn. I am not a Bush hater like some here but I am realistic about that administration. They were a mixed bag.

It has been wonderfully liberating to discard the need to defend an entire party or an entire administration.

I lean right but not with blinders on. I truly want to see this country get healthier. I don;t care who is leading that healing but we are never going to heal as long as we are divided into camps pretending up is down and down is up.

I think both parties suck but at this time this is who is running the show. No one from either side should make it easy for them to lie and BS the people. Be loyal to your conscience not your party.

Okay stop laughing you guys! I post like I talk sometimes. Forgive me.:eusa_angel:

"""stepping off my always classically decorated multi-leveled soapbox. ;)

Everything you said is admirable. I wish I were more like you.. but- that's why I have you well one of the reasons -of many- as a friend. I know republicans and George Boosh totally destroyed the economy ALONG with liberals. I know the Booosh bail outs and wars cost us dearly. I don't like him, I don't support him but it's ridiculous to blame this man 4 years AFTER Obama is in office for every fucking thing.. GET A GRIP libruls, you fucking Zombies.

Well here LGS.

Nice deflection attempt.

Are you really this stooopid or do you just play the role of DUMBO on Wednesdays? I didn't make the asinine assertion that it's his fault.. YOU DID. I'm not responsible for disproving your claim.. LOL

Athena, you mean like........ Fannie and Freddie GUARANTEED loans DEMANDED by libruls at that time?? Or perhaps Christopher Dodd and his sweetheart deal?

Yes, weren't they so successful?? lol

I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafty and unsoundness [of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac] than, in fact, exists."- Barney Frank... 9/25/2003

The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do NOT see. Barney Frank---9/11/ 2003

I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing."--Barney Frank---9/25/2005

"These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank -- 9/11/2003

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank-- 7/14/2008

Bottom paragraph, of page 2, will show how President Bush tried to look into the fiasco.

http://prmia.org/pdf/Case_Studies/Fannie_Mae_and_Freddie_Mac_090911_v2.pdf

Nice deflection attempt.

Are you really this stooopid or do you just play the role of DUMBO on Wednesdays? I didn't make the asinine assertion that it's his fault.. YOU DID. I'm not responsible for disproving your claim.. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so amazing. Never cease to amaze me with the bounds of your idiocy.

Here was my burden to you:

"Go ahead. Since the recession was started long before Obama ever put his hand on the bible, prove that it was not the Bush administration."

Here is your reply:

"Prove your own assertion DUMMY."

You were burdened with proof, an deflected just like you did with your bet.

You gonna disappear for a few days too? :lol:

Well here LGS.

The democrats took over both houses in 2007, when the recession started.

Let's take this piece by piece.

I blame Obama for a stimulus plan that was designed terribly, implemented poorly, over hyped and under-delivered. Do you?

Nope. But, what does that have to with the state of the economy or who you can "blame" for your stocks?

You don't see how the health of the economy affects the stock market? Stock prices plunged the day after the election. Investors are apparently concerned about the impending tax increases and spending cuts.

Obama also wants to tax dividends at a higher rate. Stock dividends may be affected and investors know this.

Trust me, I have probably far too much of my money tied up in stock so I watch the economy closely. I am worried and so is the market.

Getting pleasure from someone else's misery.

Nice, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Assholes.

Anyone that voted for Obama's policies, brought it on themselves. You are just going to have to live with it, as we do....

You fools seem to be under the idiotic assumption that layoffs in the entertainment industry don't happen with some regularity regardless of who is President.

Jesus H. Christ, the dumb is really strong around here.

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.

So, NBC does it and it's just "doing what they need to do because they're smart" ...?

When can i expect an apology on behalf of the left wing for demonizing Romney and Bain capital for doing this exact same thing in order to try to salvage companies?

Forum List

Back