~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

And they just realized that conveniently little more than a week AFTER the election.:cool:

You got any proof of that fact?

Oh yeah, it's just conjecture... So no, you are full of shit.

Nice try. :lol:

The one full of shit on a daily basis and 24/7 is you and your refusal to deal in reality.

Timing is everything. Now go pry Williams off Obama. You can swap places with him.

Naive much or just plain stupid.?

Get off the grid...a.s.a.p. as much as is humanly possible. I'm telling you, chaos is on the way. :eusa_shifty: Some cash at the start...then gold and silver. NJ got a small taste in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. No power...no nothing. No ATMs...no cash. No cash...no gasoline. No cash...no food. No gasoline...no generators. The pandemonium continues in some parts of NJ. Imagine it on a national scale and under worse conditions.

My plan is to take as much of my 401K out as possible. I have to wait until the beginning of January though because i'll be 59 1/2 then and i won't get penalized for it. I just hope nothing happens to it before i can get it out of there! I don't know if i should find something else to re-invest it in (IF there's anything safe!) or just hide the cash so we have in just "in case"....:confused:

OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

There is some media irony there but of course not everyone who will be laid off necessarily voted for Obama.

That said I am totally not liking Obama Rerun so far anymore than I liked the first run.

I do know my stock is down since the election. :mad: Who may I blame?

I want to know who and what we can blame for the economic state of this country Obama supporters.

Get off the grid...a.s.a.p. as much as is humanly possible. I'm telling you, chaos is on the way. :eusa_shifty: Some cash at the start...then gold and silver. NJ got a small taste in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. No power...no nothing. No ATMs...no cash. No cash...no gasoline. No cash...no food. No gasoline...no generators. The pandemonium continues in some parts of NJ. Imagine it on a national scale and under worse conditions.

My plan is to take as much of my 401K out as possible. I have to wait until the beginning of January though because i'll be 59 1/2 then and i won't get penalized for it. I just hope nothing happens to it before i can get it out of there! I don't know if i should find something else to re-invest it in (IF there's anything safe!) or just hide the cash so we have in just "in case"....:confused:

My concern as well. I can't draw it down yet nor all at once. Exposed on that score but I don't have a nickel in the bank.

Last edited:
OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

There is some media irony there but of course not everyone who will be laid off necessarily voted for Obama.

That said I am totally not liking Obama Rerun so far anymore than I liked the first run.

I want to know who and what we can blame for the economic state of this country Obama supporters.

Give it a few minutes and all the leftwingnuts will explain why the market is down from the deep within their parent's basements.

She poses a fair question. Will any liberal take it on and actually give her an answer without using Booooooooooooosh after 4 years??

Give it a few minutes and all the leftwingnuts will explain why the market is down from the deep within their parent's basements.

That's sadly true. Remember the OWS freaks?

I should have clarified. I am looking for honest educated non-partisan answers from adults.

Got a link?

Yes I do.. go down further in the thread.. I didn't quote any materail from the site so I forgot a link but added it around the 5th post.

Yeah!

It's awesome when companies lay off people and we pretend it was because of the president!

Let's champion the deaths of soldiers for political gain next!

Wooo, Tea Party!

Opps, liberals have already done that. Remember counting our great soldiers deaths daily? Celebrating when the count hit 1000. Ya'll were so worried about it, until obama got elected.

I should have clarified. I am looking for honest educated non-partisan answers from adults.

The leaves half the board out.

The truth is that the evening of the election the EU cut it's 2013 growth forecast.

EU Cuts 2013 Growth Forecast as Crisis Weighs on Germany - Businessweek

As you know most of the market for the last 2 years has been specifically driven by the health of foreign markets, specifically the Euro zone.

Aside from that, most investors were more weary about the "fiscal" cliff and the ability for Washington to get anything constructive done about it.

To say that these jobs or the overall situation is due to Obama getting re-elected or the ACA is a far stretch. There are so many factors that effect the markets, but without a doubt, the biggest is the EU.. Ask any sound investor and they will tell you that.

She poses a fair question. Will any liberal take it on and actually give her an answer without using Booooooooooooosh after 4 years??

I truly believe there are some decent politically reasonable left leaners here who are able to answer the question with honesty. Will they step up and do so? I hope so. I can accept that people chose Obama over Romney for various reasons that I personally differ on. I am not however buying into Obama walks on water and is not at fault in any fashion or manner for the state of the economy today. I will add that I also hold both parties in Congress accountable.

I truly believe there are some decent politically reasonable left leaners here who are able to answer the question with honesty. Will they step up and do so? I hope so. I can accept that people chose Obama over Romney for various reasons that I personally differ on. I am not however buying into Obama walks on water and is not at fault in any fashion or manner for the state of the economy today. I will add that I also hold both parties in Congress accountable.

That's a fair assessment Dreamy. There's plenty of blame to go around but as you stated, it seems like democrats never hold Obama to account for anything what so ever. I've yet to hear one criticism in 4 years..

Got a link?

Yes I do.. go down further in the thread.. I didn't quote any materail from the site so I forgot a link but added it around the 5th post.

It is so worthy, it bears repeating....:eusa_clap:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/13/entertainment-us-comcast-nbc-idUSBRE8AC04420121113

SNIP from the link:

Other job cuts are expected at NBC News group and the company's cable channels, which include USA, Bravo and E!, the source said.

Comcast bought a 51 percent controlling stake in NBC Universal in January 2011.

Last edited:
Getting pleasure from someone else's misery.

Nice, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Assholes.

Forum List

Back